• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Pokémon Dream // Roleplay

Skylar frowned, "Alright.. I hope it's not too bad." She quietly told him, following him into the forest. When they entered, she also had her Pokemon fight off some Pokemon and smiled as Thomas caught his Kakuna, "Nice! I'm going to find a Pokemon, too!" She said, then ran off with Meowth into the forest. She slowly walked through the grass, getting through various Kakuna and Beedrill.

Eventually, Skylar came across a Metapod, and quickly had Meowth weaken it before throwing a Pokeball. With a swift click, the Pokemon was captured and was put into her bag. She happily ran off to the group again, "Got one! It looks kind of weird, though.." She said, a bit confused. She let the Metapod out of its Pokeball, "Isn't it supposed to be yellow like a normal Kakuna?" She asked, a bit baffled. SHe checked it with her Pokedex and gasped, "Oh! It's a Metapod, not a Kakuna!" She chuckled, "Sorry.. my bad, little guy!" The Metapod wobbled around a bit before settling again and returning to its Pokeball.

Thomas made his way from the Forest to Pewter. He wasn't paying attention on catched by Skylar Metapod. He fought with some trainers and pokemons on his way, but he wasn't thinking about this battles or about his way. He didn't even noticed that he reached Pewter City, but nobody from his friends get here. He was still thinking about, what Karma told to him. Trapinch felt that something is wrong, but he didn't try to bother his trainer and followed him quietly. After some time, they reached also Pewter Museum. And there he found out that he left rest behind 'Again' "Great... Let us wait for them here"
"Traa"

Zane sighed as he looked around once more. "I dunno about you guys, but I'm gonna go on ahead and wait at the Museum, I'll wait outside for a few minutes in case anyone wants to come with." He said as he went to do just that, he kept his hands in his coat pockets, eventually, he got out his phone to check for any messages. "I wonder what dad's up to..." He said before he put his pone back in his pocket and patiently waited for anyone who also desired to go to the Museum and see what historical things Kanto has to offer.

Skylar nodded as the two boys went off to the museum and quickly followed after them with her new Pokemon. When she met the others outside, she happily smiled at her friends, “It’s a pain there’s no good food around here, but we can think about that later!” She headed into the museum, “Is Thomas paying?”

Thomas took his wallet, he made a quick math and he gived 100 pokedolars to Skylar and 100 pokedolars to Zane "50 pokedolars for entry and 50 for souvenirs, if you would like any. I schould wait for the rest as I'm paying. You don't need to wait with me. I read on the poster that some mysterius sponsors gived a new exhibit, some kind of Meteorite, that may have unknown effect on pokemons. Oh, there is also Cranidos fossil" He said a bit excited, to hide that he was worried. Meanwhile, Trapinch noticed someone who went to the Museum without paying.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Asterope realised everyone had left the Pokemon Centre without her, including Araceli, "Hey! Where'd everyone go? Wait up!" She called out before running hurriedly out of the Pokemon Centre, with Blair on her head almost asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eventually, Asterope reached Pewter City after having to run from most of the Pokemon in the forest; Araceli was in front of the musuem, chatting with Skylar's Meowth; "Heyaa everyone! Sorry I took so long! What was that about Meteorite? I didn't catch that since I only just got here, but that seems interesting! Hey! Araceli! over here!" She called out to the Hawlucha who almost immediately went over to her trainer and leapt and glided onto her shoulder.

Thomas handed Astreope 100 pokedolars and explained "As was in poster. Meteorite may be some new kind of evolution stone, Maybe some pokemons can have some unknown evolution stages nobody saw before" Thomas said "I really would like to see a pokemon that could evolve from that stone... But maybe it won't be given to us"

~Rinko~

"Hmm, strange..." Asterope muttered, "Well, I guess we can see what it's all about once everyone gets here," she smiled, whilst Araceli was talking to herself.

"Hawchaluchahawchaluchahawhawchahalulucha, cha lucha..." Araceli mumbled, "Hawlu lu lu lu hawluchacha hawlu haw hawlucha?" The Hawlucha looked at Asterope curiously as she spoke.

"Oh Araceli, I SO wish I could understand you..." Asterope sighed, "Anyways, how many people aren't here right now? It looks like most of us aren't here yet, but I can't tell how many exactly," she continued

Zane smiled when Thomas handed him 50 Pokedollars. "Trying to buy our friendship?" He joked. "Bit still, thanks." He added with a smile was he went to put the money in his pocket before he noticed Asterope approach, smiled and waved at her. He turned his head to Thomas. "Even if it isn't given to us, we have the entire journey ahead of us to experience it once or twice." He responded with a smile before he saw Thomas and Asterope 100 Pokedollars. "Heh, someone must be special." He commented with a faint chuckle behind his fist before he turned to look at the Museum. "I dunno who else is coming, but I'm interested in seeing the fossils of the Pokemon that came before us." He said with a slight hint of hope in his voice.

Thomas was sulky "I'm not trying to buy a friends...You don't want, then you can pay for yourself" Thomas commented "I think we need to wait for 2 more, Amelia and Mariona" Thomas said, He hoped that he remembered names right. Trapinch came to Meowth and Araceli, He sounded like he was trying to say about a mysterius person that came to Museum.

Skylar chuckled, "He was just joking, Thomas!" She happily accepted the money and gasped, "I'd love a fossil Pokemon! Some are cute.. some are cool, like Aerodactyl!" She nodded to Zane's words, "We should collect fossils we can get to make a Pokemon, it'd be so amazing!" She stood in the door of the museum, "Alright, let's wait for a few more minutes, but not forever, that would be boring."
(@GarchompBedtMonFitMe @Blotch'd @Lillipup07 If you still want to post, we're waiting at the Pewter Museum, but if you don't post soon, we'll just move on, or we'll be here for a while :p)

~Rinko~

"Yeah, you're right Skylar, I think I recall seeing a fossil Pokemon; though it might've just been an extreemely rare Pokemon, I don't know; that was kinda cute, I don't know what it was called though, since I only saw it briefly," Asterope said somewhat calmly, "Anyways, is anyone bored right now? 'Cause I sure am!" She continued in her usual tone of voice.

"Haw-lu-cha-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a!" Araceli yawned and fell asleep, Asterope carefully took her of her shoulder and placed her down on the ground near Skylar's Meowth.

"Huh, didn't know Araceli was tired, I guess all that running and gliding here must've worn her out..." Asterope mumbled to herself.

Meowth slumped down on the Hawlucha and yawned, “You’re always tired, and you’re still coming with us, so stop with your excuses!” Skylar chuckled at her Meowth. “Let’s go in, the others will catch up.” She opened the doors for her friends and stood waiting for them all to go inside, then went in behind them all. She walked up to the desk and dropped her cash down, “One ticket, please!” The person behind the desk quickly took her money and exchanged it for a museum ticket,
“In you go, next!” The person said as Skylar stood back to wait for everyone. She briefly saw a fossil Pokemon in the exhibit where she stood and smiled.

Thomas took his Trapinch and paid for a ticket "He looked around, when He heard about this place from Clint, He heard that it isn't big. Well, It had to change a lot in this 3 years" He looked around at Fossils and Trapinch saw a mysterius person again, this guy didn't pay and had a bag with him.

Zane shrugged and decided to follow the others inside. "One please." He said as he paid at the booth and went to receive his ticket, once inside, he decided to have a look at everything in sight whilst he patiently waited for the others to come. "Surely with the discovery of new Pokemon over the past 3 years, the museum would expand their exhibits with stuff from the other regions." Zane said as he kept his hands in his coat pockets.

~Rinko~

Asterope placed some of the money Thomas gave her on the ticket counter, "One ticket please!" She smiled as she got the ticket and started to run around, looking at all of the exhibits.

"Ra! Tata! Ta!" Blair cried out as he wobbled from side to side as his trainer ran around the place.

"Oh, sorry, didn't mean to make you dizzy Blair!" Asterope smiled, "Huuh, this fossil looks interesting," she looked at the exhibit next to her curiously, "Hey! Skylaar! Over here! I think this might interest you!" She called out.

Skylar went over to Asterope, "Cool! These look like Aerodactyl and Kabutops!" She scanned them with her Pokedex and they were, infact, the two fossil Pokemon. "Imagine having an Aerodactyl to fly on and a strong Kabutops!" She fantasized, a big smile on her face. "We should visit the underground sometime and go looking for fossils, wouldn't that just be amazing?" Meowth nudged Blair playfully and started running in circles around him, trying to play. "Meowth, be careful! Blair looks a little dizzy already." She chuckled.

Thomas was looking around, everything was great. He was watching this famous meteorite. Suddenly, The lights turned off and after a minute turned on. Mysterius person dissapired and half of the Meteorite also. "Nobody will leave this place,until the police arrive" Museum's curator said, then some young woman arrived with anger in her voice "What I have to meet my little brother and I won't waste my time in some museum" Ophelia said.
"We... We are really sorry"
Thomas didn't recognize her, but Trapinch did and he came to her, running happily around her.

Skylar sighed, "Just our luck!" Meowth curiously went after Trapinch and looked at the girl. Meanwhile, Skylar stood by the now half empty meteorite exhibit, "What will the police do? There's no evidence towards anybody.." The museum staff shrugged and carried on ringing the police. She slumped down on the wall, "Thomas, do you know if this has every happened before? You must know something about this place, right..?"

"I never heard about someone brave enough to steal something from this place. But, I told you before we get here. This Meteorite seems to have unknown effect on pokemons, maybe someone without good intentions wants to use it" Thomas explained. Meanwhile, as Ophelia heard her brother's name, looked at Skylar and Thomas and she recognized him. "Tommy, so you also came to Museum. I knew, that I met this Trapinch somewhere...Oh Tommy, can you tell this guys that even I can take care with a thief" Ophelia said, She totally ignored Skylar "Skylar... This is my sister, spoiled brat and powerfull pokemon trainer" Thomas said to his friend. "I'm not a brat"
"But you are spoiled"
Trapinch looked at Meowth, then at Ophelia. To Meowth again and Ophelia. Probably nobody know, what he was thinking. But his eyes was still changing a target to look at.

"Nio, do you have this Meteorite?"
"Yeah, I hope this guy will really give us that money. I really need this medicine for my sister"
"Don't worry, after this. You can buy her a medicine and dolls or anything she would like to get. Mr.KSS is a generous man.