• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Pokémon Dream // Roleplay

Trapinch took a hit, he fell at the ground but he stood up, after that Thomas took closer look at Meowth "That's Meowth has.... Weird colour. Brother,Is that pokemon a shiny?"
"No, I saw it in Alola region, it is an Alolan Meowth. Be careful, He is a dark type"
"Wha- a dark type? Well, it's a suprise..." Thomas looked a bit worried. "Now professor, look, how Thomas can take advance in battle. Maybe he tries to look calm, but in truth. He is really childish and sweet brother. You can see his True nature, when you give him a 'candy' for example. But even if He is just a kid, He is a Skyscale and We have one common trait... We are strong trainers with a good instinct, each of our family member (maybe with 2,3 exceptions) is a trainer with equal or greater strength than Elite Four member. So, I believe that even if He won't win his first fight, that he will lose with style. I just hope that his new friends and this journey will give him enough power to not be a failure to us" Karma told to Profesor Oak.

Thomas didn't hear Karma at all, He tried to think "Magicarp is over there, Meowth came closer. Okay, Trapinch second tactic. 'Wrath of the Mud Beast'" Trapinch used Mud-Slap at standing close to him Meowth then he used a Rock Tomb to hit Magicarp.

"Meowth, use Screech! Lower its defense!" Skylar shouted as the Pokemon started making a horrible noise. "I think he'll do you just fine, Karma." She smiled, "He's a worthy opponent!" She turned to Thomas, "Maybe I could win, huh?" She chuckled, "Let's finish this!" Meowth sharpened its claws, looking quite smug towards the Trapinch.

Clint looked at his opponent Meowth and at the area "Trapinch, are you also ready to end this... Great, sorry Skylar, I really had fun and I'm happy that we could battle. I would let you win but... Karma promised that I will get milk chocolate bar!!!!! Trapinch, Last tactic, number 3. Nikumu koto ga nai" (Jap: Never ending hate)

Trapinch used again Powerful Rock Tomb at Meowth and after he hoped it will hit, He wanted to bite Meowth and threw him at the wall "Even if Skylar's pokemon won't be hit by my attack, it will be still slowed down or stunned for a while and receive my bite. Bite itself won't hurt her too much becouse her Meowth is a dark-type but I believe in Trapinch Strength and hardness of walls" Thomas thought in his mind.

Zane watched the Fennekin's movements carefully. "Use another Iron Defense and get ready to block the next attack." Zane commanded in a calmer tone of voice. When the Fennekin shot out another ball of fire, Golett repeated their actions after increasing their defense with Iron Defense, they crossed their arms to block the next Ember. "Now, use Shadow Punch before they hit the ground!" Zane said in a more confident tone, the second they felt the Ember hit them, they lowered their guard and prepared yet another punch coated by the same eerie energy as before.

Skylar gasped, “M-Meowth!” The Pokèmon was almost finished by Trapinche’s first hit, along with the bite, but then it was hit against the wall. It fainted, “Come back, Meowth!” Skylar said as she swiftly returned the Meowth. She turned to Thomas and stretched out a hand, “So good to meet you! I think you’re a great battler, Thomas!” She smiled, “We’ll have a great time on this journey!” She frowned down at her Pokèball, “Professor, can you heal my Meowth, please?” Oak happily walked over and took the Pokèball, then returned with a happy, healthy Meowth following behind him. The Meowth grabbed Skylar’s hands and jumped back onto her shoulder as usual. “Too lazy to walk?” Skylar chuckled, and the Pokèmon cried in response and looked to the side where the other two trainers battled.

Thomas was shocked, He won... When Skylar came to him, He blushed a bit and just said "... T-thank you, You were also great out there, You and your Meowth" Karma came and claped Thomas's back "Well, You won, congratulation for you and Skylar. Here, take it. Chocolate bar and 2 Net Balls, second one is for Skylar. I will also give 3rd Net Ball to Amelia" and Karma came to Amelia to give her a Net ball. Thomas stood up next to Skylar and Trapinch was lying, tired on his head. He divided chocolate into 4 parts. And gave two to Skylar "For you and Meowth" then he divided his chocolate into smaller pieces, some of them prepared for the rest of the trainers, one ate and gived second one to Trapinch. After that He watched other trainers battle.

Skylar chuckled, “Thank you!” She gave one piece of chocolate to her Meowth and then ate her own. She also put her new net ball with all the other Pokeballs. “Thanks, Karma!” She turned to watch the two trainers battle next to Thomas. “We can go have some more fun when they’re done, did you have anywhere in mind?”

"Now I don't know where we could go" Thomas said, "I didn't thought about this too much".
"Tommy, tommy, tommy. I think that everyone of you will spend great time, but, without me. Let's Fly, Salamence" said Karma and he threw Luxury ball. He sended Majestic, Shiny Salamence and he went at his back. "Bye Tommy, see you soon. If you would like to leave Kanto. Our private ship is still at the Docks" Karma yelled and he headed to Sinnoh with Salamence.

Fenrir took the hit and was knocked out. "Well done, Fenrir. You did your best." Mariona said as she called her pokemon back to her pokeball.

"Your pokemon is quite strong. Thanks for the battle, Zane." Mariona smiled and proffered her hand.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Asterope Himore was fast asleep, only for her to be woken up by her Hawlucha, Araceli, lightly shaking her; “Oh? What is it Araceli?” Asterope tiredly asked the small Hawlucha, the Hawlucha handed her trainer a letter, Asterope took the letter, carefully opened it and began to read; “Huh? I won? Oh wow,” she hurriedly got dressed and brushed her hair before running downstairs for her breakfast.

“There you are! I was wondering when you’d get up,” her mother said as she gave Asterope about a dozen Shalour Sables and a couple pancakes.

“Of course, Araceli woke me up and gave me that letter, I just had to get up then,” Asterope said before hastily eating the sables and pancakes. “I’ve gotta get ready now, it’s a looong way from here to Kanto after all,” she smiled; Araceli had went up to her trainer’s room and brought down a small brown bag by the time she had finished her breakfast, “Oh thanks Araceli!” Asterope said as patted the Hawlucha lightly.

“Haw-lu-cha!” Araceli smiled and glided onto Asterope’s shoulder a little after she picked up the bag.

“Come on now! We’ve gotta go now!” Asterope said as she ran out of the house, she took a train to Lumiose City, and then took a cab to the airport to fly to Kanto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After landing in Celadon City, Asterope looked at the nearest map of the region, “Right, so Pallet Town, where I’m headed to, is somewhat close by but it’s not easy to get there directly?” she asked, “That’s a bit of a bore, but maybe I could find some sort of ride to get there quicker...” However, she couldn’t find any way to get there quickly; so, after an exhausting trip, she finally made it to Pallet Town.

Asterope noticed a small group of people outside what she assumed to be the lab, she also noticed a Magikarp, an oddly coloured Meowth and a couple other Pokémon there too; Asterope went over to the person with the Meowth, “Hii there, what’s your name? I’m Asterope Himore, by the way,” she said to the blonde-haired girl, Araceli did an acrobatic leap and then glided onto her trainer’s head; “Oh yeah, and this Hawlucha here is Araceli,” Asterope smiled.

Skylar smiled, "The name's Skylar, your fellow contest winner! This is Thomas, by the way! And that one flying away is Karma, he won't be coming with us.." She sighed, "I'll miss Karma.. maybe we can meet him again, Thomas!" She chuckled, "Araceli is cute!" She streatched out a hand to gently pet the Pokemon's head. "We're all just battling right now, you haven't missed much, so don't worry. We'll get to meet those two out there in a second, looks like they're all done!" Skylar petted her Meowth on the head, "This is my Meowth, by the way!" She quickly pointed to Trapinch, "That's Thomas' Trapinch, too."

Zane smiled and took Mariona's hand to shake it with a smile. "Thanks, I've trained Golett for a while back in Unova." He said before Golett walked up beside Zane who gave them a pat on the head. "And you did an exemplary job in that battle, Golett, well done." He said before he turned his head to the other assumed contest winners and lightly waved at them as he walked in their direction with his shiny partner not far behind, he lightly beckoned Mariona to follow and join everyone else.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting, I assume you're all contest winners as well?" He asked as he put his hands in his coat pockets. "The name's Zane, this here's my partner, Golett." He added as he went to tip his hat to the others with a small smile. "I didn't realize this group would have a lot of adorable Pokemon by their sides." He said before Golett made a few noises to get Zane's attention. "Don't worry Golett, you're awesome as well." He said with a reassuring smile as he put a hand on his companion's shoulder.

~Rinko~

Araceli smiled as Skylar petted her; Asterope smiled too, “It’s nice to meet you all! Say, Skylar, your Meowth looks kinda different to the ones I’ve seen... Oh! That Golett you have Zane! It seems to sparkle a little, is it... A shiny by any chance?” She excitedly bounced up and down a bit before realising that Araceli almost fell of her head.

“Hawcha?” Araceli looked at the Meowth curiously, “Haw-lulu-cha!” she said as she started to talk to the grey-ish blue Scratch Cat Pokémon.

Thomas watched battle Zane vs Mariona. But he didn't paid big attention, he remind himself about training with his second Brother, (He has 2 brothers and Sister) Clint.

"Clint, I'm not as strong as you or Karma, and I will never be. Still I hope that I will win and get a chance to travel. I-I don't need to be strong" Thomas was saying to quite tall guy with sapphire hair and emerald eyes. He was wearing a Black Hoodie with Skyscale Corp. Mark. " Thomas, hear me out. We will train... Karma told me once, it's not a shame to be weak, but accepting that you are weak, is... If you are weak just become stronger and then... Try to beat one of the strongest trainers. Believe in yourself and your friends, especially Trapinch will never leave you, I know it.You will never be strong alone, only with the others on your side well then, can we continue this."

Thomas returned to the living when Skylar said that She will miss Karma "I'm sure that we will meet him again, on our way" then, when He noticed new faces he smiled and said "It's really nice to meet all of you" Trapinch jumped off his trainer head and start to run around and look at every trainer.

Mariona knelt down to pet the Trapnich. "You are so cute." She complimented. She then remembered something important, stood up and turned to Professor Oak. "About the stuff you want to give us."

Professor Oak's eyes widened. "Ah. Yes. I haven't forgotten, of course." He then turned to the group and raised his voice. "If you have not received the berries, ride pager and Pokeballs, please follow me inside." He said and entered his laboratory. Mariona followed.

Inside the lab, Mariona was in awe with the large bookshelves filled with books about knowledge on Pokemon. 'How many years would it take to read all this, I wonder?' She thought as she walked straight to a table. On it were the promised berries, ride pager and Pokeballs. She picked up the stuff and thanked Professor Oak.

"Meowth, you're not just any old Normal, are you?" Skylar asked, the Meowth running around the Hawlucha. "He's from Alola! That also means he's a Dark type, that's where I come from." She smiled, waving at Zane and Mariona. "Nice to meet you two! And don't worry about me and Thomas, we've already collected our things for the journey." She gave Fenrir a ruffle on its head, "I love Fennekin, they're so cute!" Meowth sniggered quietly and Skylar chuckled, "You're still the best, Meowth." She turned to Zane with his Golett, "Looks like a shiny to me, Asterope! How else would it be sparkly like that?" She chuckled again, peering at the light colours of the Golett.

~Rinko~

Asterope nodded, “A Dark type Meowth? That’s really cool! And Fennekin are adorable, you’re right! Anyways, I’ll just get the berries and stufff,” she ran into the lab and picked up her stuff, “Hey, Araceli? Could you take this bag of my shoulder so I can put the stuff in it?”

“Haw-lu!” Araceli replied, before lightly pecking at the small strap of the bag her trainer had to slide it down.

“Thanks there Araceli!” Asterope said after the Hawlucha had slid the small bag down her shoulder, Asterope lightly petted Araceli before putting the berries, Ride Pager and Pokéballs in the bag. Asterope soon went back outside, “So you’re from Alola then Skylar? I’m from Kalos, more specifically Shalour City, by the way,” she smiled.

“Hawlu? Hawcha? Lucha?” Araceli looked at the Alolan Meowth curiously and decided to play a game with him, “Haw-lu-lu-cha haw-cha-lu-cha haw-haw-cha-lu?” Araceli asked the Meowth, presumably asking to play some sort of game.

Thomas took Trapinch up and came to Prof.Oak. "Professor, What schould we do now" He asked.
"Well, You're journey begins now. You can travel everywhere you want" Oak answered.

"Hey, everyone. What do you think about to go to the Pewter Museum of Science... I always wanted to go there with Trapinch but Karma was saying that He don't have time to take me there. I can pay the fee for you. There will be a pokemon fossils and Space Shuttle, they have also a Giant Moon Stone that came from Cosmos..." Then he noticed that He sounds excited, childish and that He was loud, He stopped for a moment, blushed and he turned his back on everyone." Oh, I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to force you or anything if you don't wanna go"

Last edited:
Zane smiled at the attention Asterope gave his Golett. "Yup, this is a shiny. I dunno how I got lucky to have a partner like Golett, but I did and I'm glad." He said as he smiled at his Golett before he turned his attention to Professor Oak. "Oh right, the stuff." He said as he followed the Professor into his lab to receive his items, most of which he put in his inner coat pockets, except the berries which he kept a little bag for.

He turned his head to Thomas when he talked about Pewter Museum. While he listened, his partner curiously stared at the Trapinch with him and lightly waved at him. "Oh don't worry, we're all excited for this journey, so who could blame you for your reaction. As for me, I'm down for checking out the Museum, especially if everyone else is." He said as he looked over at the others.

~Rinko~

"Hmm, it seems a little boring, I’ll think about it,” Asterope said, fiddling with the short strap of her bag, “I guess I might be able to catch a really cool Pokémon, but still...”

“Haw-lu-lu?” Araceli cocked her head slightly, “Haw-lu-cha-lu-haw-cha-cha, cha-haw lu-lu-cha?”

“Oh Araceli, oh how much I wish I could understand you,” Asterope sighed, “But anyways, I‘ve given it some thought and I’ll be going along!” She smiled.

“Hawlu?” Araceli tilted her head to the side even more, “Haw-cha-lu-cha-haw-cha-lu...” Araceli mumbled.

Fenrir rubbed herself against Mariona's leg. Mariona immediately knew what her pokemon was up to. She knew there was no way Fenrir was interested in the museum. (She once took Fenrir to an art museum in Kalos and Fenrir looked like a pig to a slaughterhouse.) 'You just want to stay with other pokemon and play, aren't you?' Mariona thought. Her hands on her hips.

"Very well. Sooner or later, we will have to go to Pewter City anyway. There's a gym, there isn't it?" Mariona said. Fenrir jumped around in joy. 'I should not spoil her this much though.'

She then turned to Thomas. "And I will pay for my own ticket. Thanks for the offer anyway."

Skylar did a double thumbs up, “I’m up for it!” Her Meowth nodded enthusiastically and lightly jumped onto the Hawlucha to play, then began running around it playfully. “If Fenrir wants to skip out on the museum, maybe it can stay with Meowth, I’m sure it will much prefer lounging in the sun and playing rather than being stuck in a museum, won’t you, buddy?” The Pokèmon quickly flashed a happy smirk to its trainer before going back to playing. “Thank you so much, Thomas! I’ll repay you sometime, I promise!” She put a hand on the strap of her bag and waved to the professor, “Bye, Professor Oak! We’re off to Pewter!”

Trapinch winked to Golett, to greet a new friend. Meanwhile, Thomas smiled. "Thanks everyone, bye Professor" Thomas said and waved to Oak.

Thomas left the lab and he headed to route 1, when He reached it, He saw that he left rest behind "Oich, I was too fast... Well, nevermind. We can wait for them" He said to his partner. Then, from bushes quickly flew up high Pidgey and scared Trapinch. Terrified pokemon, bit hard his trainer's hand "Auuf, That hurts. " Trapinch jumped off and almost cried, when He notice that he hurt his trainer "Now, now. Nothing happend..." Thomas told to his pokemon and he blew slightly in place of the bite "See, it doesn't hurt anymore"

She was confused as heck.

Her Magicarp was quite weak against the Meowth. She tried to cheer herself up a little by thinking what its like to combine names. She suddenly realised that everyone was leaving, and so should she. "Bye everyone! I barely got to know ya, But a villain must be a villain!" she said. Feeding a healing berry to her Magicarp, they picked it up and straight left the lab. "The Names Amelia, and I'm going to be....!" she paused.
"THE GREATEST. VILLAIN. EVERRR!" she yelled, striking a pose. She didn't care if anyone was there.

And she left. She raced straight out of town, and straight pass Thomas. Straight into the grass, where she started looking for pokemon. "Magikarp, I read in a book that pokemon live here!" Amelia didn't give Thomas a glance at all. She was too busy looking for a good pokemon to capture.

Thomas made his way to Viridian city, He met pidgey and some rattatas on his way but he wasn't interested in catching them. After a hour he get to Viridian, this City was bigger than Pallet Town, but smaller than his Hometown, Sunyshore City. First thing he did after he reached the town, was to rest in pokemon center, heal his Trapinch after the Battle with Skylar and to check the wound after biting.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ophelia get a call from her brother, Karma. Her little brother, Tommy, started his own journey and he was here in Kanto. She believed that she may meet him and his new friends after some time. Meanwhile, Thomas was waiting for his best bud to heal.

On the way to Viridian City, Mariona had fought about a dozens of battles against wild pokemon. Most of the time, the opponent was a wild Pidgey. Rattatas made up for the balance.

'The Pidgeys are the Kanto counterpart of
the Fletchlings, huh?' Mariona observed. She then heard a growl. She looked down and saw that the noise came from Fenrir. She was looking at something in the wood. "What is it, Fenrir?" She asked but her pokemon didn't answer. Instead, Fenrir darted into the forest.

"Come on, Fenrir! This isn't Kalos, you gonna get lost!" She chased after her only pokemon. She looked over her shoulder and shouted. "You guys go ahead! I will catch up later!"

Skylar followed Amelia out of the lab and into Route One. She nodded as Marion’s had to run off with Fenrir, “We’ll probably be at the museum if you can’t find us!” She shouted, then waved goodbye. As she ventured through the grass, the fought a lot of Rattatas and Pidgeys just like most of the group, which was sort of helpful because it would get Meowth slowly stronger. When she neared the end, she glanced back at Amelia, “It’s beautiful here, isn’t it? Much different from Alola, still.” She then went into the Pokèmon Center to check if Thomas was okay. She poked her head inside the door and waved, “Hey, Thomas! Are you alright in here?”

Thomas noticed Skylar and waved to her "Yeah, I'm fine. I just got a bandage to my wound and Trapinch will return to me soon." Thomas said then he heard rang of bell and then someone said "Thomas, Your Trapinch is fully healed" He came, took Trapinch, who started to greet everyone in the room. "Okay, maybe we schould wait for the rest and then continue. I don't want to get lost in Viridian Forest." When Trapinch ended greeting everyone, He looked at Thomas' bandage. "Hey, I told you it's not your fault. So don't look at me like that... If you don't listen then take Ice Tea attack!!!" Thomas yelled and throw at Trapinch his ice tea that was on the table, Trapinch got wet and hid behind Skylar "That will teach you, who is the boss"

Amelia had caught only a SINGLE Pidgey, who they dubbed 'Dwight'. A mix of Flight and the D in Pidgey. Her two Pokemon followed as she ran into the center. "Oh! its my two good ol' rivals! How fun its been! I just caught Dwight here. He was easy to catch. Now, anyway, is everything fine? Am I interrupting?" Amelia asked. "Wait! No! It's fine for me because I'm. The. Villain!" Amelia said. "Now anyway, Is everything fine? Not that I...Care or nothin'."

Thomas was hearing Amelia while talking to him... Or Skylar. Well, He thought 'What's up with her. Sometimes I think that I don't exist for her... Wait, oh man. I forgot about her She I saw her in the route 1 entrence and I forgot... Nevermind. It's not that she could even care, I also don't care. [And you started to sound like her]. Silence, Karma, you aren't even here'

Meanwhile, Trapinch came and greet Pidgey and Magicarp. Thomas came closer to talking Skylar and Amelia "We are fine and as I can see you also... Is pidgey Your first catched pokemon?" He asked Amelia. 'Just try to ignore me'

Amelia furrowed her brows. "It sure is windy today" she said, accepting what seemed like a challenge. "I swear its speaking to me. Do you hear it?" she asked, easily passing Thomas's voice of as 'wind'. "He's gonna have to try WAY harder..." Amelia thought. "At least I know their fine."

Thomas wanted to say something 'She really wants to annoy me, I can see it' but before he did something (Thanks to Arceus) his Phone rang. "You're too lucky" He said and he received a call.

"Hi Tommy, how your journey is doing. I need to tell you something, even two things... First don't go to Pewter City. Don't ask why just don't go and... Our Father had a road accident" said Karma in the phone.

"Wha-" Thomas started but Karma continue.
"They won't let me visit him, but he is in coma right now. Do your best and be nice to your friends, bye"

Thomas forgot that he wanted to make his revange on Amelia. "I hope they will get here in 20 minutes or I go alone to Pewter"

Zane gave the Professor one last light wave before he and Golett began to follow those through Route 1, along the way, he encountered several Pidgeys and Rattatas, whilst the two were easy to battle, they did however limit Golett's choice in moves and mainly used rollout against them. "I should help Golett learn a long range move in case of long ranged opponents..." Zane thought to himself. "How are you holding up, Golett?" Zane asked, Golett responded with a confident flex, albeit bearing a few noticeable scratches. After a bit of training, Zane took a moment to look around and smiled at the sight of the scenery. "Certainly a different air around here compared to Unova's, eh bud?" He asked his Pokemon who responded with a nod and pointed at Viridian city.

"Yeah I see it, let's get you healed up, shall we?" He asked rhetorically as he got out Golett's Pokeball and returned them to it. Afterward, he joined those who made their way to Viridian city and the Pokemon center. Zane patiently waited for Thomas to heal his Pokemon and eventually went to heal his Golett when given the chance, he sat down in a nearby chair and read one of the magazines while he waited.

"We're fine, Amelia." Skylar chuckled, waving to her. She petted Trapinch lightly on the head, "You okay, buddy?" She quietly said, kneeling down to the Pokemon. Once she calmed it down, she quickly went and healed up her Meowth after Zane had done with his Golett. "Are you trying to annoy each other? Please, try to calm down!" She told Amelia and Thomas, watching their discussion escalate. She laughed, "And what do you mean by being a villain?"

Meowth ran up to Zane and looked up at him with the magazine, interested to see what he was doing. It jumped up next to him and glanced into the magazine with a confused face. "Meowth, where'd you get off to, now?" Skylar called, then found it with Zane and ran over. "Oh, I'm sorry!" She chuckled, picking up the Pokemon. "I hope he didn't bother you, and I hope you're not too bored here! We should be going to Viridian Forest pretty soon."

(If anyone wants to get us moving now, I'm happy for you to do that)

"Alright, I think that we can get going, rest will catch us later" Thomas said, even if He tried to hide his feelings, He started to worry about what Karma said. Karma could act annoying and full of joy but when He is serious, He is really serious. If Trapinch wasn't calmed down, He could feel that his Trainer is worried, becouse, how long they know each other. It was almost 6 years.
"If you want to wait for someone then I will wait with you. If not, then let us go" Thomas said, as he was happy and anoyied, now he was just sad and worried.

~Rinko~

Asterope ran off onto route 1, “Ohh! I wonder what Pokémon can be found here!” She cried as she ran into a patch of grass; shortly after, a small purple and cream mouse-like Pokémon leapt out at her, “Oohh! Araceli! Use Tackle!”

“Hawlu!” Araceli said as she leapt at the Rattata, faintly glowing white.

“Yeah! Use it again Araceli!” Asterope called out to the Hawlucha, who immediately leapt at it again, “Okay! Let’s see if I can catch it now!” She slid her bag down her arm and pulled a Pokéball from it, before tossing it at the Rattata Pokémon, as soon as it hit it, it opened and the Mouse Pokémon went into it in a small flash of light before it closed and started to wobble around. Soon enough, with a very small wobble, the Pokéball made a slight ‘clink’ sound and a couple stars appeared near it, “Whoo! I caught it!” Asterope smiled as she picked up the Pokéball, “C’mon now Araceli! Everyone’s probably waiting for us at Viridian City!” She called out, before running northwards, with her Hawlucha following close behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asterope ran into the Pokémon Centre in Viridian City, “Heeyyyaaa everrryonnee! Can you guess what Pokémon I caught on the way here?” She smiled as she handed the Pokéball she was holding to the nurse, “Anyways, this place looks sooo completely totally different to the Pokémon Centres back in Kalos, but I guess we are quite far away from there anyways after all,” Araceli did an acrobatic leap and glided onto her trainer’s shoulder.

As Zane read his magazine, he didn't notice the Meowth next to him until he was called by Nurse Joy who told him his Golett was healed up. When he saw the Meowth, he smiled at him. "Hey there lil' guy, you're Skylar's Pokemon, aren't you?" He asked as he put the magazine back on the table and went to Nurse Joy to receive his Pokemon, he saw Skylar go to receive hers.

"Ah, it's fine, he's a cute Pokemon. And I am a bit bored to be honest, but that's probably just for having to wait for everyone to heal their Pokemon... being in a group has it's drawbacks." Zane said with a faint chuckle as he put Golett's Pokeball in his coat pocket and looked around whilst he waited for everyone else to heal their Pokemon, he noticed Asterope walk in and told everyone to guess what she caught, given the Pokemon that Zane saw on Route 1, he could hazard a guess or two. "Pidgey or Rattata?" He asked.

~Rinko~

"Yep, it's a Rattata! How'd ya guess?" Asterope smiled, sending out her newest Pokemon, "I think I call him Blair," she continued. Araceli glided over to the Alolan Meowth and started talking to him again.

"Haw-lu-lu-cha cha-haw-cha lu?" Araceli smiled at the Meowth, "Lucha haw-lu-cha-cha? Chalu hawcha lulu?" She continued talking to the Scratch Cat Pokemon.

"I so wish I knew what Pokemon say..." Asterope sighed as she looked at her Hawlucha talking to the Meowth.

Skylar shrugged, “I think it’s nice, nobody’s left behind.” She smiled, chuckling as Asterope walked in. She clapped, “Well done! I won’t lie, Rattata are kind of cute.” Meowth greeted the Hawlucha happily and responded to its cries, “Mrawr!” It pawed at the Hawlucha’s wing gently before running off the doors, calling for Araceli to follow. Skylar looked over, “We better go, Thomas looks like he’s getting worked up about it.” She said, joining Thomas over at the exit, “We’re going now, don’t worry! We’ll be there in time for the museum, if that’s what you’re worrying about.” She walked through to the outdoors and pointed towards the forest, “Let’s find Pokèmon!”

Thomas walked next to Skylar "No, it's not... Karma called to me and this is the thing that made me worried, but I don't want to say it right now"

Thomas entered into the forest and it was huuge. He didn't walk far and 3 Beedrills attacked him, as He saw they protect kakunas. "I'm not in the mood now, get out of my way. Trapinch, use Rock Tomb" Trapinch attacked and hit one beedrill, the rest escaped. 3rd beedrill escaped after a while and to Thomas came Kakuna "What's up, little buddy. Wanna join... Well, Why not. Thomas threw a poke ball and Kakuna joined to the team.