• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Pokémon Dream // Roleplay

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-pokemon-dream-discussion.20598/

Skylar slowly awoke, letting out a loud yawn. Her mother shouted for her from downstairs about some kind of letter.. as well as breakfast. She shook her Meowth awake, much to its annoyance, and then ran downstairs to see what came for her. She picked up the neatly folded envelope on the kitchen table, and screamed with joy as she read it over. Her mother gave her a hopeful look, and Skylar nodded enthusiastically. "I did it! I get to travel the regions!" She jumped up, waking up the tired Meowth as it was knocked off its stool. Her mother raised an eyebrow, "Oh, yeah! And find my favourite Pokémon!" She polished off her waffles for breakfast as quick as possible and ran back to her bedroom to pack. This would be the journey of a lifetime, and she couldn't wait.

Last edited:
Oliver woke up, petting the curled up Eevee on his lap. “Mornin’ Solar...” He mumbled, picking her up and getting out of bed, walking into the kitchen. “Morning Ollie!” His Mom said, as Oliver grunted in reply, sitting down and setting his head on the table. he picked up a letter, seeing his name on it. “Nngh....what....?” He said, opening it and reading it. He eyes widened as he jumped up. “WAHOO! IM IN! IM GONNA TRAVEL REIGONS, MEET NEW FRIENDS, GET A SHINY UMBREON, AND BE THE BEST TRAINER EVER!!!!” He yelled, as his Mom covered her ears. “Wow...his attitude changed fast....but I’m proud of you Ollie! Do you want something to eat-“ Ollie hugged his Mom, grabbed a backpack next to the door, and picked Solar up again. “Bye Mom! I am off the begin my adventure!” He said cheerfully, running out of the house.

Thomas was sitting on the chair in his room and he watched Trapinch, who was trying to stand up, but his bed was so soft that he was always returning to lie down. After a while, He heard that someone was knocking to the door. "Please, come in" Thomas said, at the entrence to his room he saw his older brother Karma with a letter. Thomas took it from his brother's hand, He said "Thank you" and started to read. When he ended, he looked at his Brother then at Trapinch, who already stood up and left his bed "Trapinch, We will travel! We will fullfill our dreams and travel... I will have a chance to catch my favourite Pokémon. Trapinch, let's go". But, when they were going to leave, Karma stopped them. "I will take you there, little bro. Or maybe you think that you can cross Ocean? You know that Prof. Oak has his lab in Kanto, not Sinnoh" Karma said to his brother "I will prepare our ship for the journey to Kanto. And you will wait here with Trapinch. Trapinch have an eye on my brother, He isn't allowed to do anything stupid" and Karma left them.

Silly Amelia. She never woke up so early. However, Flip Flops had been flopping around her bed and screaming at the top of their lungs. "KARP!" They had been repeating. "Ugh..." Amelia groaned. Opening her eyes, she saw the fish had escaped from their tank. She sat up in her bed, her red, white polka dotted nightgown moving along with her. Amelia's hair was still curled, due to the position she slept in: staring at the ceiling. Amelia got out of bed, and changed. Flip-Flops hopped into her bag, which was now slung across her shoulder. She looked out the window and at her mailbox, which had a single letter sticking out. Amelia ran down the stairs, opened the door, and swiped the letter. Reading it, her eyes grew wide.
The next thing people know, Murkrow are flying away from what sounds like a banshee throwing a party cranked up to 11.

Mariona Roselia's peaceful sleep was interrupted by Fennekin's barking. "What is it, Fenrir?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

Fenrir, a Fennekin with a red bowtie, entered her bedroom with a letter in her mouth. She dropped it beside the bed. Mariona picked it up, yawned and opened it.

Her eyes widened and she jumped out of the bed with joy. "I did it!" She picked up her pokemon and held it at at arm length "Now my dream can finally come true! and, oh! I will get to go to Kanto. I can't wait!"

When the Fenenkin was put onto the bed, she quickly jumped down and walked to the balcony to enjoy the sunrise, knowing it would be a while before she could see a sunrise in Kalos again.

Oliver ran over to the dock in Hau’oli City, boarding a boat with Solar. “Man...I’m gonna miss Alola....but, maybe if i make a new friend, they will maybe come with me to visit!” He said, with his Eevee nodding to agree with him, climbing on his head.

Down in Opelucid City, Zane reluctantly awoke to the sound of his father call him down for breakfast. "Come on Zane! Your favorite omelette will get cold!" He called. Zane sighed and got out of his bed, changed into a Black T shirt and Blue jeans, he then went downstairs only to hear clumping behind him, he turned his head to see a shiny Golett tail him downstairs. "Heh, morning Golett." He said softly before they made their way to the kitchen to sit down. "Morning Zane." His father said as he prepared himself and Zane some coffee alongside his omelette. "Also, there's a letter for you." The somewhat chubby man said as he set it on the table along with Zane's coffee.

After a few bites of his omelette, Zane went to open his letter and read what was inside... whilst he took a sip of his coffee only to aggressively spit it out in the opposite direction to where Golett sat beside him who and his father both flinched in surprise. "Zane?!" His father said with clear worry in his voice only to see Zane shout and cheer like someone who won over a million dollars in the lottery. "Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES!!!" His Golett covered where its ears would be.

"I'm in, dad; I can travel the region and catch my favorite Pokemon!" Zane loudly stated to his father who reacted in exactly the same way Zane did... coffee spitting included... "By the stars Zane, I'm so proud of you! My young man's dream is becoming reality!!!" He cheered as he did a silly little dance to celebrate, Zane and Golett couldn't help but join in.

After a slightly cold breakfast and an overly excited yet small celebration, Zane went back up to his room to pack his stuff in his bag, get Golett's Pokeball and put on his shoes, scarf, coat and fedora. He then walked back downstairs all prepared and looked at his father. "Well dad... I guess this is where we part ways for now..." He said in a slightly sad tone. "Chin up, son. Your dream's gonna come true, you'll have the chance to make friends with both people and Pokemon alike and travel the world to boot. I know you're sad to leave me, but focus on the positive side... which pretty much towers over leaving your boring old man behind." He joked at the last part which caused the two to laugh before they shared a long, warm hug.

Zane walked out of the house and gave his father one last wave goodbye. He took his time walking out of Opelucid city before he had to take a taxi to Castelia's harbor as he wanted to savor the possibly last time he would be in his home region that was Unova. He looked at Golett's Pokeball in his hand with a smile. "Let's go, Golett." He said softly before he stepped on the cruise ship the moment it arrived and then went to relax and patiently wait for the arrival at the region where his long (and hopefully productive) journey would begin.

Thomas watched from the distance his homeregion, Sinnoh. Meanwhile, Trapinch was biting his Trainer's head as always when He had been worried and now he had been worried, becouse they were surrounded by water "How long we will travel to Kanto" Thomas asked Karma, who came and stood next to him "3 hours, at least it will be faster than if we had to travel on public, not our private, ship. When we will reach Kanto, I will come with you to Prof. Oak, greet him and leave" Karma said "I don't need a nanny" Thomas told to his brother kinda upset "Maybe not, But I know that you do not even know where Pallet Town is, do you. So I will go with you, you will reach your destination faster"

After some time, They landed on Vermilion City and after a while they reached Pallet Town "Okay, We are here. Prof. Oak's lab is that white building with flat roof. Let's go" said Karma and they were on their way to the lab.

Skylar quickly grabbed her backpack and made her way out of her house. Her mum waved goodbye to her and her Meowth comfortably sat on her shoulder for the journey. She took a short ride to Hau’oli City docks. She could’ve done others, but she decided it was a beautiful place to leave Alola. Just as she was getting on the boat, she saw another boy getting ready to travel. “Hey, there! Where are you heading?” (Talking to @Lillipup07)

When the Banshee stopped screaming, she ran down the stairs, hugged her mother goodbye, and ran out the door. "Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Meet new people, make new friend- I mean...Foes!" She said, a playful villain grin on her face. She ran straight into the lab, and spun around violently. "Where the others? I don't see them!"

From above, Kalos looked small. Mariona got the window seat. She didn't ask for it specifically. Her ticket was a economic class but, since she got it for free, she didn't mind.

A female flight attendant was announcing that the seatbelt-on signals had been turned off and their meals would be served soon but Mariona wasn't paying any attention. Her mind went to what she saw on television a long time ago.

About a decade ago, the young Mariona was watching the live coverage of that year's Annual International Pokemon Contest Championship. Every contestant and pokemon was spectacular and the team that impressed the young Mariona the most was from Alola. The trainer was great and the pokemon performed marvelously, especially the Alolan Ninetales. She couldn't take her eyes off the Pokemon. Ever since then, she dreamt of having an Alolan Ninetales.

Hours later, she landed safely at Vermillion City. She looked at the map of Kanto. "Getting a taxi would be too expensive and walking could take days." She murmured to herself. Then, she had an idea. She decided to take a shuttle bus to Viridian City and planned to walk from there.

Once she got off the bus, she let her pokemon out. Fenrir breathed in fresh Kanto air for the first time. Mariona knelt down, adjusted the bowtie on her Pokemon, got up and headed for Pallet Town. "Let's go! Adventures await us!"

Karma and Thomas went to the lab. They saw that someone was already inside, young girl with white t-shirt, that seemed to have too much energy. "Oh, look Thomas, it looks like we aren't late. Can I ask you to stay here, at least you have the company of a young woman and Trapinch. I will look around for Profesor Oak and greet him. Trapinch, you need to watch at my little bro" Karma said. Before he left he say to a young girl "Good morning" and he left Thomas.

"Hi there, my name is Thomas" Young Skyscale said to the girl, Trapinch was standing next to his trainer.

Ollie smiled at Skylar. “I’m off to do a adventure! I’m heading to Kanto, so I can get supplies, and find my favorite Pokemon!” He said happily. “I like your Meowth! It’s cute!” He said, patting the cat Pokemon head.

After what seemed like forever on the cruise ship, Zane perked up when he noticed the new land that was the Kanto region. After the boat docked, he along with many, many other people walked off to step on to the new region, Zane himself took a big whiff of the air and sighed lightly. "Gotta love that new region smell." He said softly to himself before he got out his phone to check the map, it took a little wile given the new location he was in. "Hmmm... So I'm in 'Vermillion City' and where I'm headed is 'Pallet town' I wonder how far tha-" He was about to finish his sentence before his eyes widened lightly in surprise. "Wow... I am not walking that far." He said to himself.

"Hmmm... I wonder if there are any good transports around here." He said before he noticed a few people get on to a bus which had 'Viridian City' written above the driver's window, most likely taking people there. He looked at his map once more before putting it in his pocket and walk to the bus. "Hi, one kid price ticket please." Zane said to the bus driver who smiled and nodded before he handed him his ticket. "Thank you kindly." Zane said as he took his ticket wit one hand and tipped his fedora to the driver with the other. Afterward, he went to sit in one of the seats nearest to the window, he knew the bus ride would take a while, but it would be better than his cruise from Unvoa... and the idea of having to walk all the way there.

After what seemed like an hour or two on the bus, Zane finally arrived at Viridian City and got off the bus. Once out, he did a little bit of stretching and bone clicking before he looked at his phone once more. "Alright, we can walk from here" He said before he got out his Pokeball and decided to let Golett out. The shiny Pokemon emerged in a flash of white followed by a little sparkle, a few people looked at it in awe for a brief moment, but neither he nor the Golett noticed. "Ready, buddy?" He asked is Pokemon who responded with a confident nod. As he walked, a gust of wind blew his fedora off his head and toward what looked like a lady with a Fennekin. "Gah, my hat!" He called as he and the Golett attempted to get it back.

Skylar smiled, "Me too! We can go together!" She chuckled, "Thank you! Your Eevee is adorable! I really want one later on!" She pulled Ollie down onto a seat, "Come on! We're leaving now!" The boat started sailing gently over the water, and then the two were off to start their journey.

Upon arriving, Skylar got off the boat and waited for Ollie, "My name's Skylar, by the way. It'll be fun to journey with you!" She walked on to the lab through Route 1. When she entered the small town, she jumped with excitement, "We're really here, and it's.. so small.. but pretty cute!" She ran up to the lab doors, waiting for Ollie.

In the lab, Professor Oak stepped out to Karma. "Hello there, I believe you are one of the contest winners?"

(Anyone can control Oak, characters or NPC's.)

Ollie smiled as Solar followed him, as he ran after Skylar. "Hold on! I'm not as fast as you!" He cried, trying to go as fast as he could. He stopped, pulling some rope out of his bookbag, along with solar skates. He put the skates on, then tied the rope to Solar. "SOLAR, USE QUICK ATTACK!" He yelled, and his Eevee shot off at a high speed towards the lab, dragging Oliver behind her.

Karma smiled and said "Well, no. Do you really don't remember me Professor" Karma asked Oak. Professor took a closer look at him "Karma, oh my. When I saw you last time, you weren't that big. It will be like 9 years" Oak said "But, if you aren't one of the winners then..."
"My younger brother, Thomas won. I just bringed him here also I wanted to greet you...And I think that you schould meet with the two future great trainers and wait for the rest, how do you think Professor" Karma asked him "Maybe I schould, then let's greet the winners" Oak said, He and Karma headed to the rest.

"Woooo!" She said. "A enemy!" Amelia grinned. "Now somebody can be the opponent of my journey!" She said in joy. "I won! Yes, me! Won! I had. I'm Amelia! Hi Thomas!" she waved, stopping her spin in a fraction of a second. Her bag moved and shook violently, and out came a fish. "Flip flops! You troublemaker!" Amelia yelled.

Skylar leaned down to pet Solar as her Meowth jumped down from her shoulder and into the lab. She gasped, “W-wait!” She panted, tired from all the walking and running. She quickly followed it in, seeing Thomas and Amelia. She waved, “Hello! My name is Skylar! I’m a winner, just like my friend behind me here with the Eevee.” Meowth ran up to Amelia, greeting her with a swift wave of its paw, then went on to do the same to Thomas, Karma and Oak. The professor walked out to the small group. “Welcome! I think we have a few more to get in, so you can all grab your items while you wait. They’re just over there on the table.” Skylar nodded, then went to grab her berries, ride pager and Pokeballs. “Thank you, Professor!” She smiled, looking at all the wondourous items in front of her. “Wait, we should probably brainstorm some ideas of where to start before the others get here!”

Fenrir noticed a hat flying in the wind and barked at her trainer.

"What is it, Fenrir?" Mariona stopped and turned to her Pokemon. The Fennekin ran towards her, jumped onto her and leapt in the air. She bit the hat and took it down with her.

She then walked to a trainer and a shiny Golett and dropped the hat in front of them. The hat was slightly stained with the Fennekin's saliva.

"Hey, Fenrir. You shouldn't run off on your own." Mariona chided after she finally caught up with her Pokemon. She then noticed the boy and the shiny Pokemon.

'I have never seen any pokemon like this before.' She thought and decided to introduce herself. "Hi. My name is Mariona and this is Fenrir, my partner. I came from Kalos and I am going to Pallet Town. What about you?"

Zane and Golett stopped when they saw the girl's Fennekin jump up to catch Zane's hat, they both sighed in relief and Zane crouched down to the Fennekin to retrieve his fedora... and wipe off the tiny mess he left behind. "Thanks for the save lil' guy." Zane said with a calm smile before he looked up at the girl who appeared to be the Fennekin's owner. "Oh, hey there. Call me Zane, this here's my partner, Golett." He said as he lightly gestured to his clay humanoid companion who lightly waved at the pair.

"You're from Kalos, huh? I'm from Unova. I'm guessing the fact that you're so far from home means you're either a traveler or you've won that 'Pokemon Dream' thing?" He asked as he stood up and adjusted his hat before he put his hands in the pockets of his coat. Golett curiously looked at the Fennekin and went to slowly crouch down and pet it. "I gotta say, your Fenrir's a cute one at that." Zane added with a smile.

"Yes! Good idea!" Amelia had said, turning to give them a thumbs up. Amelia than ran and straight up took the pokeballs, berries, and ride pager from Oak. "Who wants to fight? I'm a trainerrrr nowwww!" she said, striking a pose. For some odd reason, she forgot how Flips-Flops flopped out of her bag...For a moment. Remembering, Amelia ran over and Grabbed Flip-Flops. "So sorry again, Thomas."

"Nah, don't worry about that" Thomas said to Amelia, He walked to take pokeballs, berries and ride pager. Karma headed quickly to Thomas and He hugged him "I'm so proud, my sweet little brother became a pokemon trainer. I had to tell this to Clint and Ophelia" Karma was hugging his brother for some time and Thomas had face like he was trying to say 'Help meeeee' (but help didn't appeard). Eventually, Karma got tired of this and stopped "Sorry" He said. Karma remind something to himself "Then, who want to have his/her first a battle as a trainer" asked Karma, it seemed that Amelia shared somehow her energy with him, Thomas hoped that it won't last long "Battle with you would be a one-sided spectacle, Karma..." He turned to Skylar and Amelia "... I'm really sorry for my older brother, everyone" Thomas said.

"What that suppose to mean, Tommy" Karma asked "That mean, what it supposed to mean" Thomas answered.

"Thomas! Thomas! Let us battle! Skylar! Skylar! Join in too!" She sang, as Flip-flops flopped in front of her. She threw a bucket in front of Flip-Flops. "I can't make a mess with the smooshy blood stuff!" she said, laughing. "Lets begin! Lets begin! Friend to foe and foe to friend! I'll win this battle when it ends!"

"Tommy will join to this battle!!! Thomas, show me your Trapinch training results" Karma yelled "... B-but, I don't think that I may be strong enough for a serious trainer bat..." Thomas started, Karma gave him a candy and said "You will get also milk chocolate bar, if you will win" Karma knew how Tommy's personality change, when He gets something sweet. Thomas eyes was like on fire "I will crush them, let's do this Trapinch" Trapinch came as his trainer called him, it seemed like Trapinch also was really eager to battle.

Fenrir was wiggled her tail. She seemed pleased to be praised.

"Well, since you are from another region and know about that 'Pokemon Dream' thing. I guess you won it as well, huh." Mariona concluded.

Zane smiled and lightly nodded at Mariona. "That's correct, I'll bet several others have as well. Hopefully they're good people and all that, what do you say you and I walk down to the Professor's lab together? It'll be nice to get to know another Pokemon Dream winner." Zane said with a warm smile, despite how calm he seemed, there was clear excitement in his eyes. Golett held its hand out to the Fennekin as if it wanted to hold him, although Golett was sometimes a shy Pokemon, mainly because it might receive different reactions due to it's shiny coloring.

The Alolan Meowth ran to Skylar's side, ready for battle. "Let's do this, Meowth!" She happily shouted. "One.. two.. three.. GO!" She turned to her Pokemon, "Meowth, use Bite!" She chuckled, "Good luck, you three!"

Professor Oak smiled behind them, "I also wish you luck. It'll be nice to see your techniques." The three Kanto starters ran out with a pom pom each and waved them around wildly. "Come on, you four! Your peers are waiting!"

(Who's battling who? :p)

Mariona shrugged. "I guess. I mean we are going the same way anyway." Her pokemon seemed pleased with the answer. She quickly ran to the shiny pokemon's side and started chatting. Mariona led the way to where she believed Pallet Town was.

Soon, they arrived at Pallet Town. Mariona stretched and scanned the area. All the houses looked more or less the same, except one. The building was outstanding. Outside were some pokemon and some humans. Upon a closer investigation, they appeared to be battling a pokemon battle. "Interesting." She uttered. Fenrir cried in agreement.

Professor Oak, who was standing near the battlefield, noticed them and approached them. "All the things I want to give you are inside the laboratory. Do you mind waiting for a bit? I want to see these trainers' potential as trainers." Mariona shook her head. Professor then turned to Zane. "What about you? You are Zane, I assumed. I remembered there is a winner from Unova named Zane who has a shiny pokemon."

Amelia Hang Magikarp use fling. "Show them the whats stickin' and keep on ticking! Fling!" she commanded. Magicarp took off what looked like a spiky ball, and threw it at the Meowth. "Stick, my wonderful spike ball!" they laughed. She was somewhat evil, but childish at the exact same time. "WoOoOoOoOoOoO!"

Zane walked alongside Mariona with a clear smile on his face and hands in his pockets, he enjoyed the breeze Kanto had to offer as he and Golett made their way to Pallet town. The wind wasn't as strong as before so he didn't have to worry about losing his hat a second time. When they arrived at Kanto, the first thing that caught his eye was a nearby battle... with a Magikarp as one of the competitors, altough he brushed it off the next second later; if the trainer had enough confidence in the fish Pokemon, then he wouldn't question it, he followed Mariona to the battlefield where everyone seemed to be as well as Professor Oak who handed them what they needed after a friendly greeting.

"Yup, that's me: Zane Jackson. And this here's Golett." He said as he lightly gestured to his Ground/Ghost type partner who gave the professor a light wave. Professor Oak walked up to the Golett for a closer look. "Fascinating, I've seen a few shiny Pokemon in my day, I'm quite curious as to how you got your hands on such a rare colored specimen." He said as he turned to Zane who merely shrugged. "He's a gift from my grandfather, although they didn't expect him to be a shiny. As for me, I'm not too bothered about his color, he's still a great partner even if he wasn't shiny." He said with a smile as he went to put his newly given stuff in his bag. "Well said, Zane." Oak said with a smile.

"I'm guessing those guys on the battlefield there are also Pokemon Dream winners?" Zane asked as he turned to them and merely spectated their battle. "Most have come from other regions as well, I do hope you get along well with them." Oak stated. "I'm sure we will." Zane replied with a smile. "Hey, Mariona, you wanna watch the others battle?" He asked.

Mariona was about to say yes when she had a better idea. She turned to Zane, with a cocky smile on her face. "Or we can battle as well. What do you say? Just you and I, Mon Ami." The Fennekin was pumped up by the thought of her first battle in Kanto.

The Professor didn't say a thing. He just stood there, waiting to hear the boy's response.

Skylar gasped, “That’s not a move! How did you teach it to-“ Her Meowth screeched and ran around in a small circle before looking up expectantly at Skylar, “Meowth, use Bite!” The Pokèmon lunged at the Magikarp and bit with all of its might. Skylar chuckled, “Fish, meet cat!” She also quickly waved at the two arrivals outside. “Sorry to keep you waiting!” She shouted, seeing that the Professor was speaking to the two.

Thomas watched Meowth and Magicarp "They are quite good. This Magicarp is probably the strongest Magicarp I saw in my life" He thought, Karma yelled at him "Thomas, show me results of your training with Trapinch already"

"Trapinch, surround yourself by using Rock Tomb" Trapinch hide inside a rocks then Thomas said "My custom tactic number 1, Bunker. Use Bulldoze" Trapinch started to stomp in the 'Bunker' with big strength to reach Meowth and Magicarp with his attack.

Zane turned his head to Mariona with a somewhat confident smile. "I like the sound of that, what do you say, Golett?" He asked his Pokemon who responded with a gesture that clearly showed their confidence, both Pokemon and trainer went over to an appropriate place to serve as a battlefield and turned his head to look at the other battlers. "Ladies first!" Zane called to Mariona as he put one hand in his coat pocket and the other to hold his hat, he then nodded at Golett who nodded back and prepared that looked like a boxer's battle stance. In Zane's mind, he was excited for his first battle in a long while, come what may.

Mariona knelt down and adjusted Fenrir’s bowtie. “Let’s show them what got.” Fenrir cried in agreement. She got up as her pokemon got into her ready position. Fenrir wiggled her tail in anticipation of the first order.

Mariona started rotating her left shoulder as a warmup. ‘I have never seen that pokemon before. From the way he stands, I am guessing a fighting type?’ She speculated. Mariona got her pokemon about two years ago and, since then, she had been battling against her neighbours’ pokemon. Although this would be their first battle against a real trainer, they had had some battling experience.

Mariona raised her fist into the sky. “Fenrir! Divine Judgement!” Which was their secret code for using Amber while midair. Fenrir gave a threatening roar. Knowing that she would miss if she was to shoot from that distance, she dashed in a zigzag course towards her bulky prey. She was ready to dodge any projectile. When she was close enough, she leapt into the air like a frog and shot out a small ball of fire.

Zane's smirk began to show teeth as the battle began. "Quickly, Iron Defense!" Zane commanded as the hand in his pocket gestured in Golett's direction. Golett quickly crossed their wrists as the Fennekin closed in on then, they briefly looked as if they were made of metal rather than clay, their defense had been increased.

"Now block the attack as best you can, then counter with Shadow Punch!" Zane shouted, Golett stood their ground and took the Ember attack, but thanks to their Ground typing alongside an increased defense boost from Iron Defense, it didn't do much. Around the time the opposing Fennekin landed on the ground, Golett changed from their defensive position to an attack charge in almost the blink of an eye, their right fist became enveloped in an eerie type of black and purple energy.

As soon Fenrir landed, Golett’s fist was inches away from her face. She didn’t have to dodge, or even to blink, as a matter of fact. Fenrir took the punch and was sent flying.

“That was nothing!” Mariona said as Fenrir got back on her feet. Mariona put her thumb and her index finger into her mouth and whistled. Fenrir’s ear twitched as Fenrir dashed towards her prey. “How about this?!”

Fenrir started running around Golett. In her mouth, a small ball of fire started growing. When Mariona whistled again, Fenrir shot out the ball of fire.

"That sweet that this kids try to do pokemon battle" said Karma "Why do you say that Karma? For me that're a great battles, we have here" said Prof. Oak "Don't mind me, just... For me battles without full destroyed arena aren't 'true' battles... Even if we forget about this, still. All trainers here, even my brother makes a big mistakes. I can tell it's because they lack of experience... Two examples, My Brother made perfect Tactic for defense and attack, still He is in one place, his 'Bunker' it easy to destroy it and close pokemon inside... That Trainer with Fennekin, that tactic with jump may give a bit better demage than on the ground and is easier to hit opponent, but her pokemon was in mid-air so, if her opponent could levitate, fly or just jump high. She couldn't dodge... Each of those trainers has at least one mistake or really big weak point" Karma told to Professor.

Meanwhile, Thomas attack missed his targets "Trapinch repeat it, a bit in the right" He said to his pokemon "Thomas, What do you think, what could Angelica or Clint said, if they saw you now"

Meowth used Bite on Thomas’ ‘Bunker’, trying to break it. After the second Bite, it did. “Meowth, Fury Swipes!” Skylar used her chance to jump at the Trapinch with lots of moves, hoping it would work. The Meowth jumped back afte the move and looked up at Skylar hopefully, to which she responded by smiling down back at her Pokèmon.