• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Pokémon Dream // Discussion

(I deleted my post about finding every Pokemon in every region because we have a ride pager to travel between them anyway, so scrap that idea, Kanto Pokèmon in Kanto and etc)

What do you guys think about us stumbling across Diglett Cave? Maybe a few of us could go in there, or all of us, before going into Pewter for the museum :)

We’ll still go through the forest, I think that’ll be cool

My like talk by itself
(Karma usually used Pokemon Team)

trainercard-Karma .png

Last edited:
Me:You escaped from challenge
Thomas S.: I don't like her and I never said, that I wanted a challenge.
Me: S-suure, why don't you like her.
Thomas S. : I hate her, okay. She annoyies me.
Karma and Ophelia: And do you know, where is only one step from hate.
Thomas: SILENCE.

(I really sorry for Thomas, but he finally got an age of... Thomas: What you wanted to say?
Me:Nothing)

K, I'll make my post soon.

Also figured I'd make a trainer card for the time being, cause Wynaut?
upload_2019-3-3_18-15-3.png

Character obviously has different color shadings, but this was the closest I could get for Zane.

Can someone post? I was the last one to go, but if you have no ideas I can go again, you can say we arrive in Pewter if you want to and say we gather outside the museum or something

Bayo Bongo Bongo Bayo. . .
Heya, People. How life is going. I could post but... I have posted already... And there is a wave of hate for spammers...
There you have a Battle Theme for Karma if He had any.