• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Daycare ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Daycare where your trainer leaves for 5-10 week because they are on vacation. You MUST have a minimum of 1-3 Pokemon. No Legendary Pokemon. Type, go bananas, if you read the Rules and Guidelines. You must start the RP with your Pokemon bios, Like this:

Pokemon: Popplio
Sexuality: straight
Species: sea lion
Ability: sea torrent
What they like to do for fun: create balloons made of water from her nose and utilize them to create a variety of different strategies and attacks in battle.
What they like: water, food, bubbles
What they dislike: mean people, getting stuck in a giant water bubble
Friends: Litten, Lycanrock, Rowlet, etc;
Crush: N/A
You must do that with all minimum of 1-3 Pokemon and have fun ^^

Last edited:
Pokemon: Nidoran
Name: Nina
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Species: Rodenty thing
Ability: Rivalry
What they like to do for fun: They like to play physical games eg- tag and similar things. They also enjoy Play fighting. Their trainer was an artist so she secretly likes playing with paint.
What they like: Games, being outside, paint. Eating lettuce.
What they dislike: People assuming she's mean based on her species, people being mean to her brother, people seeing her play with paint.
Friends: Arlo/Eevee (her adopted brother)
Crush: currently no-one

Pokemon: Eevee
Name: Arlo
Sexuality: probably straight
Species: fox(?)
Ability: Run Away
What they like to do for fun: they like playing physical games like tag. They like trying to make things for other Pokémon for example a daisy chain, crown of twigs. Likes trying to cook (usually consists of squishing berries)
What they like: berries, games, making, giving gifts.
What they dislike: Confrontation, play fighting, big pokemon (afraid of them)
Friends: Nina/Nidoran (adopted sister)
Crush: no one at the moment

My Pokémon are: Meowstic
Pokémon: Meowstic
Name: Alice
sexuality: straight
Species: Constraint
ability: Keen eye, Infiltrator
What they like to do: sit and read, quite most of the time, loves to practice her ability in her alone time when no one is watching, like to help when needed
What they like: blueberries, Pokepuffs , quietness, flowers, and books
what they dislike: the color pink, mean people, loud noises
friends: none (so far...)
Crush: N/A

~~~~~~~~RP~~~~~
Meowstic sits around and reads in a quiet corner, silently. The she turns around to see more and more Pokémon enter the building, she kind of hid her face in her book so she wouldn't be noticed by anyone.

At the entrance a young is standing with a two Pokémon, a Nidoran and an Eevee. He gives them both a pat before walking away looking slightly mournful. It's clear he'll miss them and his Pokémon will miss him too as they watch him through the door till he is out of site. The Nidoran looks annoyed and confused but the Eevee looks a little heartbroken.

Meowstic looked at Nidoran and Evee. She got up and set her book down, walking to them. She waved with and said shyly "hello, im Meowstic." She tiltd her head a bit and asked " Who are you?"

Voad

Previously Bon19201
Pokemon: Jolteon
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Electric Fox Thing
Ability: Volt Absorb
What they like to do for fun: Run Quickly Around A Room Nonstop Except When Tired.
What they like: Thunderbolts, Games, Berries
What they dislike: Ground Type Attacks
Friends: None (Right Now ;-;
Crush: No One

"I'm Nina!" said the Nidoran proudly. "and this is my brother Arlo but he's... a bit shy at the moment. Our trainer didn't tell him he was leaving us." Arlo waved shyly, hiding slightly behind Nina. "Do you have name?" Asked Nina "or are you just Meowstick?"

Meowstic smiles and says, "glad you asked, my name is Alice." She looked at the both of them and said, "nice to meet you all, I hope we can be friends.''

Voad

Previously Bon19201
*Another Trainer Arrives With A Unhappy Jolteon* *The Trainer Pets The Jolteon Before Leaving It At The Daycare*

Voad

Previously Bon19201
Jolteon Goes To One of the Corners in the Room Without Saying Anything to anyone (yet)

Since most other pokemon seemed to have gone to bed, Nina and Arlo sat in the middle of the room. Nina was bored and Arlo was miserable and it didn't take long for his sentiment to spread. Nina walked over to Alice and gently nudged her. "E-excuse me..." she asked sounding more timid than before, "can we... come sleep with you? We don't know where to go yet and we- I mean Arlo's kinda afraid of the dark"

(OOC: it just occurred to me i only assumed it was late evening/night because you went to sleep so if it's not please let me know and I'll change this)

Quickly, Nina curled up next to her. Arlo nervously lay down too but kept his distance, just a little. Before long they were asleep.

(The next day) Alice woke up, she saw Nna and Arlo sleeping so, she decided to go outside, into a forest. She went to a quiet place and began to practice her ability a few times so she could get it right.

Alice finally finished practicing. She went back into the daycare, covered in dirt and dust. Alice giggled quietly, since everyone was sleeping, and said, " I'm a mess.'' Alice went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Voad

Previously Bon19201
Zeak Wakes Up To A noise Outside the Daycare, Zeak Said "Whats that noise?...."

Voad

Previously Bon19201
Zeak Runs In With A Volt Tackle Then Uses Discharge On All Of The Spearows But Gets Attacked By One Of The Spearows. Zeak Grabs The Eevee Then Runs Back To Daycare Injured.

Voad

Previously Bon19201
Zeak Fainted After Saying That Sentence. Eevee Tried To Wake Zeak Up But Eevee Was To Weak To Do It.

Voad

Previously Bon19201
{{ Im Gonna Go AFK For Some Minutes Sorry ;-; you can roleplay eevee for right now" }}

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
One-liners, present tense posts, multiple posts, some of which are actually literally SPAM.... Did none of you read our rules?

Do so now. Both the RP forum rules and our Global Rules.

And seeing how Voad here already has a track record of RP forum rule violations and has clearly learned nothing, their RP forum privileges are now revoked permanently.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.