• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um im looking for someone who has yanma, noibat or Onix in their friend safari.But anyways can add me if you want my friend safari is grass with pansage, sawsbuck and maractus my fc is 0173-2623-3115.Oh and I can help any person with their friend safari just ask :)
Edit: Looking for Onix safari now.

Last edited:
Hey thought I'd share mine as well: 0705-3364-6000 I know I;m electric and have a voltorb, but no clue on the other two. Will be adding others from here so hope mine helps :)

Hey thought I'd share mine as well: 0705-3364-6000 I know I;m electric and have a voltorb, but no clue on the other two. Will be adding others from here so hope mine helps :)
Do you want to know your friend safari pokemon because I can add you and I can tell you if you want.

Do you want to know your friend safari pokemon because I can add you and I can tell you if you want.
You can add me if anyone wishes, as for knowing,, my friends have told me before and I forget but their not too important I remeber that I had all of them from wonder trade already so eithers fine :3

o]
You can add me if anyone wishes, as for knowing,, my friends have told me before and I forget but their not too important I remeber that I had all of them from wonder trade already so eithers fine :3
oh I will you btw my friend code is my signature :)

does anyone here have a normal type safari with Eevee in it? shiny hunting xP

I have a poison type safari :) Cascoon, Drapion and Ariados ♥ Ariados
FC: 0645-6083-5879

does anyone here have a normal type safari with Eevee in it? shiny hunting xP

I have a poison type safari :) Cascoon, Drapion and Ariados ♥ Ariados
FC: 0645-6083-5879
Can you add me I really would like to hunt shinies in your safari my safari code is in my signature as well

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
If anyone has added me and I haven't added back feel free to drop me a PM and I'll add you. I've not updated my list in a while :V

I've just finished the main story, so I've unlocked all of mine.

FC: 5472-8183-3912
Safari: Fairy
Pokemon: Kirlia, Mawile, Floette

Looked through the thread and realized I haven't added mine. PM me if you ever want to use my Safari and we can try to get online at the same time. Busy Carmen is busy o.O

FC: 3480 3306 6134
Safari: Fairy
Pokemon: Dedenne, Spritzee, Floette

Thanks for the confirmation, Sho! I indeed have Floette

Last edited:
Don't remember if I posted in the Safari thread, think I was only in the FC thread.

FC: 5043-2886-7729 (Sami)
Electric Safari; Pachirisu, Helioptile, and Manetric.

Don't remember if I posted in the Safari thread, think I was only in the FC thread.

FC: 5043-2886-7729 (Sami)
Electric Safari; Pachirisu, Helioptile, and Manetric.
I've addded you, please add me back. My FC is in the first post on this thread. :3

When I'm in the mood I'll battle, but it wont be often.

Attachments

• 59948_trainercard-Hydrei.png
    59948_trainercard-Hydrei.png
    18 KB · Views: 0
Welp, here is my info:

Name: Stephen
Friend Code: 2466-3146-1957
Type: Bug
Pokemon: Beautifly, Butterfree, and Heracross

If anyone wishes to add me, please send me a PM/reply here saying that you have added me, so I can add you.

Last edited:

• Hello. My 3DS name is: C.J.
  • Friend Code: 4098 - 4077 - 7908
  • Friend safari: Fighting, and it has Mienfoo, Throh, and Hariyama.
Lemme know if you add me.

Last edited:
My FC is on the trainer card in my sig (1762-3206-8787)

I know I have Lampent and Phantump, but I don't know what the 3rd pokémon is

Status
Not open for further replies.