• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Just did a run through of everyone's FCs and added everyone that I hadn't previously added. The following people need to add me back (or I typoed their FCs, which wouldn't surprise me at all):

Thanks in advance! If any of you have already added me and I'm still not showing on your list, let me know and I'll double check the code that I entered. ^^;

Also, if I'm remembering correctly, I believe that my third Pokemon is Gogoat.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
My friend code is 5456-0591-6968. My Safari is Normal with Audino, Lillipup, and Eevee. :D If someone adds me, let me know so I can add you back.

Just poping in to say i've added everyone up to this point on my end.
Also thought I'd mention, I've been tryin to make a point of leaving my game online more often when i'm not using my ds for other things, for the various perks being online gives to those using my zone =)

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I just added everyone onto my 3DS thanks to a list and the wifi downstairs. If I missed you, please let me know. Hope to see you online sometime!

Hiya all My friend code is in my signature please add me as im looking for some great new friend safari`s and some fun opponents to battle! just reply here or send a message when you added me so I can add you back!
thanks in advance!

this is for everybody who reads this I will always accept invites :D just message me when u add me so I can add you back :D
Like in the previous message I am a dragon type with : Sliggoo , Noibat and Gabite :D
FC in Signature :D

I will be able to add everyone on wedne
I don't know what my field is. ;A; My code is 2723-8743-5389 under Kaitlyn

this is for everybody who reads this I will always accept invites :D just message me when u add me so I can add you back :D
Like in the previous message I am a dragon type with : Sliggoo , Noibat and Gabite :D
FC in Signature :D

I added everyone! Just friend me before Dec 1 because I leave for school.

I've added everyone on the thread! Please add me so we can swap safaries. My code is on the directory in the first page.

Member: pwb9870
FC: 5472-7368-9630
Type: Dragon
Pokemon: Gabite, Sligoo, Shelgon(make sense since moxiemence is my fav salamence set)

Will be adding everyone if not most people tonight. Also ign is Kurumi, feel free to battle me sometimes, but I might say no if I'm in the middle of something or waiting for someone.

edit: Actually I'll reach 100 friends before finishing adding all the codes, so I have no idea how to do this. Maybe reply to me if you added me so I can add you?

Last edited:
heya all! I am looking for the following pokemon in friend safari`s :
Excadrill , Larvesta and Dragonair please Message me if one of these three pokemon are in your Safari!

Someone please add me idk anything about my friend safari,here is my friend code 0173-2623-3115 i hope its dark or dragon by the way my name is Blake.

If anybody wants, I have Sliggoo, Gabite, and Dragonair
My friend code is 2380-3632-4004, be sure to alert me if you add me.

Last edited:
Someone please add me idk anything about my friend safari,here is my friend code 0173-2623-3115 i hope its dark or dragon by the way my name is Blake.
Your type is Grass and you have Pansage and Sawsbuck in your field. I won't know your third pokemon until we're online at the same time. :3

I don't know what I have. :U add me if you want :blush:

My friend code is 1821 - 9749 - 6369
Electric-Type, with Electrode, Electrabuzz, and Luxio
I added you. :3

My younger sister's safari is Fire types, with Ponyta, Charmeleon, and Braxien. I'll post her FC if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't know what I have. :U add me if you want :blush:

I added you. :3

My younger sister's safari is Fire types, with Ponyta, Charmeleon, and Braxien. I'll post her FC if anyone is interested.

Oooh, I'd love to add your sister as I can't get Chameleons in my safari yet. :3

Edit: Also your safari is Grass and contains Tangela and Petilil. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to be on the list as well. Although, I don't know what type I am nor what Pokemon I provide. My friend code is 0877-1405-3860. My game name (for X) is Lin Lao and my 3DS name is Dye.

If you guys could help me out.
FC: 0705-2847-4509
My friend safari type is type is Ground and has Nincada, Trapinch, and Diggersby.

Last edited:
My friend code is 3754-7983-1896 and my safari is poison-type - I'm not entirely sure what's in it but I know it's not all that spectacular! I just wanted a Whirlipede but apparently that's too much to ask ;;

I'm in the process of adding everyone on this thread so if you add me and I haven't added you, hit me up! thank you thank you thank you

4484-9590-9464

Go ahead and add meeee, it's kewl. I dunno my own safari type ;o; Just let me know when you add me so I can add you back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.