• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Pokebattle Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The intimidating
43.png
mightily crushes
382.png
with his invisible hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poliwhirl is just water type, it turns part fighting when it evolves into poliwrath. Delcatty wins.

Silly
81.png
is facing the wrong way and gets stepped on by
Delcatty-1.gif

But
Delcatty-1.gif
manages to defeat
353.png
anyway, despite her fear.

In fact, thanks to her previous encounter,
Delcatty-1.gif
is now not scared of ghosts, so defeating the scary
332.png
is a piece of cake!

According to the rules, ghost-types beat normal-types, so Delcatty loses to Shuppet.

Anyway, should my Shuppet still be champ, or should jertyuiop's Cacturne defeat it? I'm not sure...

burnkirby said:
According to the rules, ghost-types beat normal-types, so Delcatty loses to Shuppet.

Anyway, should my Shuppet still be champ, or should jertyuiop's Cacturne defeat it? I'm not sure...

Whoops, sorry about that I forgot that rule. Let's just start it from your shuppet again.

burnkirby said:
Actually, Shuppet would win in this case, Shuppet would win...
I fyou're going to do that, at least post another battle. Also, to anyone who breaks the rules again, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

136.png
is put to sleep by the
353.png
's crys.

Actually, Shuppet was MY Pokemon, and according to the rules, you're not supposed to battle your own Pokemon. Anyway...

Since Shuppet is my Pokemon, I can't battle it...

73.png
falls to the mighty
466.png

Also, is it just me, or are there a lot of shinies in this game lately...

Gallade, if you are unable to tell who wins, than the reigning champ is the victor (in this case, Electivire). Anyway...

227.png
is utterly destroyed by
466.png

315.png
thought she could win because of her resistance to electricity, but then
466.png
knocked her out with Ice Punch!

elekid stalled electivire, buuuuuut....he lost utterly because electivire is the evolved form of elekid :'( this thing is never going to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.