• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pizza Thread

Favourite Pizza Topping

• No toppings

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Peppers

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Sausage

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Ham

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Pineapple

• Chicken

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Vegetables

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Others (Please Specify)

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Don't like pizza

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No toppings

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Peppers

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Sausage

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Ham

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Pineapple

• Chicken

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Vegetables

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Others (Please Specify)

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Don't like pizza

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
I'm throwing up a poll to see peoples preferences when it comes to the delicious Italian dish that is pizza.

If you have any other toppings you like on your pizza other than the ones specified comment below ^-^

I suppose I'll start off by saying my favourite pizza is a spicy meat feast pizza so I will be voting for Chicken, Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham and Peppers :nom:

Oh yes you can choose 8 of the options on the poll ^_^

My favorite is a tie between Pepperoni Lovers(as you can never have too much pepperoni) and Meat Lovers(because more meat = more manly).

Bacon. Bacon is amazing on pizza. Bacon is always amazing...unless blended, then it's just gross.

I love my meat with some pizza underneath. Bacon,pepperoni ham, chicken the works.

Though there is this one pizza that had a garlic bread-like crust, alfredo sauce, cheese and oregano. Only had it once but it is AMAZING!!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I selected my toppings (all the meat, as a pizza should be and could only be made better with more meat) and hit submit ages ago, but my pizza still hasn't arrived.

This service is rubbish. Where can I make an official complaint?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Pineapple. Pineapple all the way and back again~

I'm not a vegetarian, and I do love my meat, but as far as pizza toppings are concerned, to me nothing beats some simple Pineapple and lots of cheese. Chicken Wings with said pizza are also nom~

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Meat. I love meat.

There's also a few varieties at Cici's that I like, including Ham and Cheese, BBQ, spinach, alfredo, and several others.

Really, I can do with anything on my pizza as long as it doesn't include dried tomatoes, peppers, or... onions. I hate onions so much. Doesn't help that any time we order out pizza my parents always go for "supreme" or "super supreme", which includes most if not all of the things I just mentioned. Ick.

Also, no Sem or Katie in this thread yet? I'm surprised :o

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I don't often have toppings very often, but when I do it is always Peppers. ♥ I love Peppers anyway so having them on Pizza just feels right. :D

And once Katie sees this thread she will be very happy. XD

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Teapot said:
Shiny Eevee said:
More to the point, how has it been this long since a pizza thread? :o
What do you mean since? I've NEVER seen a pizza thread before! :o

As for me, I'm carnivorous with the only non-meat on my pizza being the crust, sauce, and cheese. My pizza must always have either pepperoni or sausage minimum if I'm sharing with someone else and if I'm catering to just myself I have both along with ham, bacon, and beef.

Now who do I have to harass to get some service around here? :@

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Shiny Eevee said:

I have an excuse! I was away and without the internet for the weekend. :angel:

But onto the pizza! :up:

I'm generally down for any type of pizza, but all it really needs to be great is pizza sauce, pepperoni, and cheese. A pizza without pepperoni is just wrong (Hawaiian? Wrong!), but I'll still eat it because it's pizza~

My standard toppings are typically pepperoni, green olives, and Italian sausage. Feta cheese is also a great extra when it's available. If I'm going for veggies, I'll usually toss on green peppers or sundried tomatoes (if they're diced).

Anyone around here heard of donair pizza? I'm currently fairly addicted to it, but I'm not sure if it exists outside of Atlantic/Eastern Canada. Just by typing this I'm making myself want to call in an order for donair pizza... Damn you, pizza topic! ;_;

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I was waiting for Katie to post just so I could call her a whore in a public setting yet again.

Anyway, I'm fairly simple when it comes to pizza, prefer just pepperoni. There can either be more pepperoni or less pepperoni but more cheese, depending on my mood. I also sometimes crave sausage or mushrooms on my pizza.

Linkachu said:
Just by typing this I'm making myself want to call in an order for donair pizza... Damn you, pizza topic! ;_;

<.> Ehehehe you know you wanted one anyway ;D I had to google donair though just to find its a variant of doner :|

Oh god, now I want a doner pizza xD Infact I'll have a calzone pizza ^-^ Its a folded doner pizza only it is filled with doner meat so naturally there is more meat to eat :D I would order one but I just ate ._. xD

I'm glad no one has selected the doesn't like pizza option because if they did they would be burnt alive on a stake D<

._. I've missed this for nearly a month. Wow my stalking of the forums isn't obviously good enough. As most people who go on chat know I'm usually munching on a pizza and aslong as there is some form of dead animal on my pizza I'm happy ^^

I voted for Peppers, Pepperoni and Vegetables (because you can never have enough crunchy peppers on a pizza! - plus tomatos are veggies.. in my opinion :D [they're in V8 afterall])

Stone baked base or deep dish, plenty of meat and plenty of dough and I am a happy pizza muncher. =)

This topic has made me hungry now...

[align=justify]Any meats will do, although the places down here generally don't make fresh Bacon or Sausage, so just Pepperoni is my way. I do like some vegetables, too, as long as it's not olives. The main complaint with Pizza that I have is the cheese, too much of a rubbery cheese.[/align]

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
If Hawaiian is wrong, I don't want to be right. >>; I mean it isn't my favorite pizza ever, but I do still like it. XP

Personally my favorite thing on pizza is green olives. Occasionally onions. Peppers are also great. Pepperoni can be awesome, but I rarely deal with it since it's rather uncommon on my particular side of the planet. It largely depends on my mood.

Pizza is the fifth element, though, so it's a bit hard to ruin no matter what you splice into it.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
So we have a pizza chain called Greco Pizza in Eastern Canada and they've recently started selling a Double Decker Pizza. I'd had my eye on the thing for weeks because I wanted to try it but was sure it'd be fatty doom, but yesterday nobody had the energy to make supper and I finally went for it.

They describe it like this:
New 2 layer pizza. We start with our signature pizza dough, add sauce, delicious toppings and Mozza cheese, then add another layer of dough, and add even more sauce, toppings and cheese. Then we seal it all together with a braided crust .

560678_412361288778476_1899675093_n.jpg

Looks a bit deadly, eh? It was actually pretty good. I shared one of their "Pepperoni Trio" double deckers with my younger sisters and the damn thing was filling for a 10". I'm pretty sure they put garlic spread on the outter crust too, which was just love. ♥

I like pizza too ;;

My favourite pizza's probably chicken, sweetcorn, a bit of garlic, ham and bundles of cheese. Pizza's one of the only things that I actually like cheese on, and I'm just kinda in love with chicken. My father scorns me for it because it like isn't macho enough (because in Scotland even the girls are manly or something), but chicken everywhere sounds good to me.

Bringing my Scottishness up again - even though I have lived in Scotland for all of my life and I have been to many Italian takeaways, I have never had a deep-fried pizza (or Mars Bar for that matter, but let's not get onto that). Not once in my life. I mean, they sell them at my nearest Italian takeaway but I would never buy one. They look terrifying!

The last pizza I had was lovely though, and it was the first time I had pepperoni. It also had lots of cheese and ham and the chicken was delicious, so that may well be one of my favourite pizzas~ ♥

I'm sorry guys, but the prospect of pineapple on a pizza terrifies me. Or pineapple as a whole. bluhhhh.

Pizza!♥

I love meat-lovers pizza with stuffed crust. It's delicious and filling. Am I the only person who isn't mortified at the thought of pineapple pizza?

Edit
I want to try chocolate pizza one day too. It looks so good...~

Hands down my favorite toppings are pepperoni, mushroom, and spinach! I nearly always go with those if I get to choose. I'm fairly neutral on the other toppings, but pineapple, spicy peppers, and olives are a few of the only toppings I actively dislike on a pizza. But I dislike cheese pizzas the most. For some reason the idea of a big pizza covered in nothing but cheese grosses me out lol.

My favourite would have to be meat feast pizza! Which is usually peperoni, ham, beef and sometimes sausage.
Though if I can, I love having bacon on it too! My favourite.
I tend to avoid pizza unless it's covered in meat, though.
Aah, now I'm hungry....

I like pizza with pineapple, tuna or shrimps the most, but pizza is pizza is pizza is pizza. I also really like it when the border is filled with cheese or curd cheese. And basically extra cheese on top. Cheeeeeese.

Tunolipede said:
Bringing my Scottishness up again - even though I have lived in Scotland for all of my life and I have been to many Italian takeaways, I have never had a deep-fried pizza (or Mars Bar for that matter, but let's not get onto that). Not once in my life. I mean, they sell them at my nearest Italian takeaway but I would never buy one. They look terrifying!

Don't get one from an Italian take-away, ever. If possible find a Turkish because their batter is much crispier and a lot less oily. ;) Also, I'd recommend a deep-fried Twirl, not Mars Bar. Caramel and batter? No..... but from what I remember, the dfT was nice. ^^

Also, I'm wondering, have you seen/tried one of those Haggis pizzas you get up here? I've had a couple and they're not bad... thankfully the topping does not have neeps on it as that would just.. not... work. But the haggis pizza is quite nice. =)

I ♥ spices! every time I get a piece of Pizza I drown it in Red peppers! but as far as toppings go. I love sausage, pepperoni or fried calamari ;)

I love mushrooms on mine. I'm the only one in my family who does, though. So, it's very rare that they bring home mushroom pizza. :(

I, also, tend to like vegetables. Once again, the only one in my family who does. At least everyone in my family likes pepperonis.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ahah! This topic is the perfect place to share some lovely pizza artwork that I encountered today. You can find the full gallery of 30 pizza-related images right here! ♥

pizza--large-msg-139354229864.jpg pizza--large-msg-13935423195.jpg pizza--large-msg-139354322944.jpg pizza--large-msg-139354322946.jpg pizza--large-msg-139354365855.jpg

I'd vote for pizza. The world would be a better place with a pizza king. Or just give me pizza for voting. That would work, too. :)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I adore Pizza, and, I probably eat it at least once a month. I love Mushrooms, Olives, and Jalapenos on my pizza, although when trying new places, I get a plane. Since this is a pizza thread,I've tried many different Pizza Places, and they've always got something to offer that other places don't. I've been to this once place, that serves Jumbo Slices In Washington DC. I did finish the slice, and it was totally worth it~.
I eat my pizza in a specific way,as people call it the "Fold".

Last edited: