• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pirua Region

Just a fair warning, I suck at art. These are rather horrible. Anyway, I present, the Pirua Region. Not much about it is set in stone, yet. Gold-ish dots are Gym Cities, brown are those without. Blue squiggles are rivers, patches of the pale green are like, rain forest. The big red circle is a volcano, and the big gold square is the E4

PiruaRegion.png

113.jpg

Yarrrr, I suck at drawing. Anyway, this is the first of the Legendary trio. This dude's name is Fuegofant, and he's a flaming eleflant. Normal-Fire typing. Flames shoot out of his trunk. FLAMES. OUT. THE. TRUNK. He's also got a shiny fire mane. Oh, and he's fast.

114-1.jpg

This one doesn't have a name, not special enough. It's a Dark-Flying type, and the second of the legendary trio. It's wing span is over fifteen feet. It can normally be seen flying around the entire region during the nighttime. But, nobody has any idea what it does, other than fly and look rather bored.

115.jpg

This one, this here he's a Glorieta. That means Roundabout en espanol. (Plus tilde, but my computer sucks. I digress.) Some ancient folks or something built 'im outta rock, then painted all over that poor sucker. He was basically a giant top. Now, he holds himself up on his little island, waiting to obliterate any poor fool that comes near him. : D Also, Ground-Psychic typing, and exactly 8 feet tall.

Yeahh. Guess you can call that art. It's still rather horrible. Oh well :D

Hey, I think you're pretty good. Well, at least you can say you're WWWAAAYYY better than me. And I'm pretty good, if I may say so myself. I wish I could make an artwork forum (I don't have a camera :'( ).