• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Pig, The Knight and the Fish

This is a private RP between @Gpig5 @Mr Fishykarp and @TheKnightofMortem Anyone else is forbidden to post on this thread. Feel free to read and keep up to date with the adventures of The Pig, The Knight and the Fish.

This is set in a world called Damos, where anything that you can imagine exists. Dragons, Elves, Unicorns, Centaurs, Giant crocodiles with wings, Giraffes that has a fridge for a torso. Islands made out of jelly, trees that grow guns. Name it, it exists. This is a story of an unlikely team of individuals, of different pasts and backgrounds, become the most respected creatures to ever grace Damos. Creating, friends, allies and many, many enemies along the way. We'll start off with introducing our characters and then we'll begin with the story once the main characters have been introduced.

Name:
Birth place:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Skills:
Weaknesses/Cons:
Past:

Name: Logan Crisp
Species: Pig (Mutant)
Birth place: Huss Complex
Height: 5"5
Appearance: He is a pig that stands on his hind legs and has a large beer belly that goes further than his and other symptoms of being overweight. He has a large snout, to go with his large smirk he often shows off. His right ear has a bit missing in the shape of something that bit it off. He has a large scar ranging from his forehead, going over his left eye and down to his cheek bone, his left iris has no colour and is a grayish whitish color to it. He has three fingers on his hands but still has hooves for his feet
Clothing: He wears a Black suit, with a white shirt underneath with a red tie. He has a black fedora with a white stripe going around it. He always has a large cigar in his mouth as well. He has a holster on the left side if his waist that holds different kinds of guns. He has some steel tipped, black leather polished shoes
Personality: He is a rather ruthless character that doesn't tend to let anyone boss him around. That's his job. He always does things for money and more power, that's his purpose. Following the law has never been in his agenda and does what he wants whenever and points a gun at whoever says otherwise. He doesn't tend to make connections with other people unless they've been loyal fo a long time and gains his trust. Sometimes violence is the simple answer and the simple solution in his mind, destroying everything just makes things get thrown under the rug.
Skills: He is rather skilled with firearms and often uses his trusty sawed-off shotgun that he always keeps, holstered. He is also good at talking his way out of things, negotiating and intimidating others. He has lots of connections across every corner of the land, so if he needs something he can get it. He is a business man and knows how to get what he wants. He is not afraid to fight, he might not be able to defeat a ninja, but he can certainly beat a goon to a pulp if he feels he needs to. He knows a lot about the land is quite educated about the geography of the world and lore, history and such.
Weaknesses: He may be driven by selfish reasons and not look at the bigger picture. He may rush to violence when angered or even a little agitated, so sometimes he can cause problems out of nothing. He feels he is superior to everyone and shouldn't bow to anyone so he needs to declare his dominance to most situations.
Past: He was born into a poor family, and was a part of gangs since he was young. He hustled for years and years, underground, doing illegal business like drugs weapons etc. It didn't matter it made him money. He built his name up through crews and gangs as well making them fold since there can only one at the top. Eventually, he became the owner of uncountable riches and is the head of one of the most powerful mafias ever created. He lost all signs of humility when his family died out, leaving him to be the lone, ruthless tycoon he is now. Making him only trusting a few amount of people, he can only count a number of people he's close with, with one hand.
Other:

Name: Mortem Draconis
Species: Draconic humanoid (google some images its badass or incredibly weird depending on where you look)
Birth place: Southern Dragon Monastery
Height: 2m
Appearance: Mortem stands on his hind legs and is quite fit, having been trained from a young age, he has two darkly coloured scales and kings with spikes leading down his back and on the tops of his wings, his eyes are pure white and has a snout full of razor sharp teeth. He retains basic traits from both human and dragons like 5 fingered hands from humans and fire breathing from he dragons of ages past.
Clothing: Mortem wears a standard knight armour minus the helmet due to his snout. The armour has special modifications like holes for his wings and spikes. He had a sword sheathe on his waist and a semi-automatic rifle strapped to his back with clips on the area of his belt and a dagger on the lower part of his left leg.
Personality: Mortem holds himself to a high honour code and believed in chivalry. He has a very Zen personality compared to others like him. He always tries to resolve conflict peacefully but doesn't mind using violent ways if needed. His mind roams a lot and unless something requires his absolute attention, he will allow his mind to roam.
Skills: Mortem is a great swordsman along with a decent shot and take a massive amount of pain before even beginning to consider to back down from a fight. He has a way with words and is a persuasive person. He is informed of different subjects including 3 different languages to aid with whatever task he is given.
Weaknesses/Cons: Mortem often underestimates his opponents and over estimates his abilities, and his unwillingness to give up a fight has lead to hospitalization in the past. He isn't the best at hat he does and often doesn't attempt to stop a threat before it becomes major.
Past: Mortem was raised at a dragon monastery and was trained from the young age of 7 until he was given the title of knight at the age of 36 and since then he had served his home along with the other monasteries and his species altogether. In that time of training he was pushed to his limits and was trained very vigorously from 6 a.m. till midnight every day for those years, his life out side of training was often spent meditating or practicing with his sword. After he was knighted he received a semi-automatic from... a friend. He later went on to receive a suit of armour which he soon modified to suit his needs. Now he travels the world of Damos eliminating evil and his enemies. However, the people who trained him warned that if he's not careful he could get consumed by his greed or anger.

Last edited:
(OOC: Sorry, I've had a lot on recently.)

Name: "King" Fishy Karp
Species: Koi Carp (Telepathic)
Birthplace: Golden Karp Falls
Height (Length in his case): 75 Centimetres (A little under 30 inches)
Appearance: Karp is a larger than average Koi Carp, Golden in colour. Aside from his size, there isn't anything out of the ordinary about him. What is out of the ordinary, however, is how he gets around.
Clothing: Karp has a small submarine-like machine that he swims around in. The machine fits neatly around his body and has just enough space to keep water in, as well as Air (water in his case) Holes that can retract. Karp's machine can sprout thin metallic legs to move around. It also has a turbine at the back to allow motion in the water, which can turn into a Jet Engine on land and allow short but quick bursts of movement in the event that his robot's legs break. This is all controlled by his mine
Personality: Karp is very intelligent with machines but not so much with people. He is arrogant and self-centered, often thinking of himself and his safety first and foremost. He can be quite impatient, never wanting to wait and always trying to get things done the quickest he can, even if it means compromising safety and taking unnecessary risks. He also prefers to work alone, believing others to be a nuisance he could do without.
Skills: Karp is extremely intelligent, being able to create strange contraptions to aid him due to his inability to walk on land. What he lacks in personal one-on-one relationships, he makes up for in group management, being very good at seeing people's strengths, and at directing and ordering a group, something he can do easily due to his telepathy. If it weren't for his impulsiveness and recklessness, he would be a very good leader.
Weaknesses/Cons: Karp is, as previously stated, impulsive and reckless. When he could perhaps wait for reinforcements, he would more likely leap into the action alone. He avoids others wherever possible and that leaves him vulnerable. His physical form also leaves him quite weak, especially if his machine is damaged.
Past: Karp was born in Golden Karp Falls, a place that is much less majestic than it would sound. Once upon a time, it was a beautiful place, however, humans colonised the area and overfished it to the point where most of the population was wiped out. At this point, for reasons unknown, the fish in the Falls begun to find themselves gaining higher levels of intelligence. A group of the most intelligent fish, including Karp, used the humans' materials they stole from them to fight back against the humans. It didn't work as planned, but the humans realised their polluting was destroying literally everything, so they left anyways. Karp and the other rebels led the colony from then on.

Mortem made his way through the area that once was the beautiful Golden Karp Falls, "Now remember Mortem, there are strange creatures there with intelligence that shows signs of omnipotence," a voice over an earpiece spoke to him.
"Yeah, hyper-intelligent fish things totally a threat. now why did you send me here," Mortem questioned.
"Well, the colony that used to live there left behind a precious material called chronoton, and I want it," the voice answered.
"And why, exactly?" Mortem said as he saw an abandoned structure and begun to walk towards it.
"That's for me to know, and you to question, let me know if you find it" the voice finished.

Mortem sighed as he took out the earpiece and entered the small structure. He looked around in the dark area without even slightest light as he went inside a separate room with a strange object within it. It was a chest, dark in color, with a lock on it. Instead of finding a key or something Mortem pulled his semi-auto off his back and started to shoot the lock breaking it. He opened it to find a metal, silver with a chrome hue to it, "Chronoton," he whispered to himself as he grabbed it and exited the building.

In the City of Huss Complex, in a pub named "The Gangster" There were cheers and clinks of drinks coming from inside. Celebrations were the theme of today as people laughed, drank and repeat, throughout the night. Today was a good day for Logan as he had officially become the richest man in the northern hemisphere of Damos. He was the star of the party that was being held in the upstairs of the pub doing some preps for the party. "So Loy. What are we missing?" He asked his right-hand man, who was his cousin. He was also the Pig kind and was almost a brother to Logan throughout their lives. His loyalty and determination definitely aren't ignored by him. Loy looked around the room to see that there was an ingredient missing for his sushi. "We're missing some gold weed, which is found in Golden Karp falls. It's like the main ingredient, how could I forget it!" He said. Logan picked up his hat that was hanging up and swiveled it in his fingers before placing it on his head. "I'll get it, I'll be right back. I wouldn't want to miss the party for the world," He said rushing out grabbing his supplies. "Hey wait!...Damn it. I didn't get to warn him about that place," Loy cursed to himself.

Logan attached his holster to the side of him and making sure his sawed-off shotgun was firmly attached. He put his protective glasses on and some gloves before pulling out his keys and putting them inside his motorbike. He turned the key and turned the accelerator, which made the red chrome bike roar in preparation. Logan sat on it and sharply turned the accelerator zooming off down the road and made his way towards Golden Karp Falls. Logan hadn't been to Karp Falls in years, he used to use the area to hide his cargo, for others to pick them up for his earlier days of business. He eventually got out of the city and started to drive down the back roads, getting closer to the destination. He eventually reached as close as he can get, because the vegetation had taken control of the entrance so no vehicles could enter safely. He got off his motorbike and locked his helmet to it so he didn't need to carry it around with him and fought through the obstacle that blocked him from the falls.

He eventually reached the old colony and started to confidently stroll through it, however, a murmur could be heard nearby which alerted Logan, making him swivel around as he armed himself with his shotgun. He faced towards one of the small structures and saw someone inspecting a chest that was inside. Logan scoffed and slowly approached the stranger. "You do know that belonged to one of the King's closest friends that stole from him. Well, that was centuries ago, but still," He said calmly as he pointed the shotgun at the guy and entered the small structure.

Mortem turned to face the stranger. What he saw wasn't physically intimidating but Mortem could still recognize the pig as a threat, "A pig. A mutant pig is talking to me right now. I am losing my mind," He said as he put the chest down drawing his sword, "Last thing I want is confrontation, so back away now or face dire consequences," He finished as his armour shined as he stepped into the light. His eyes glowed with a bright radiance perfectly contrasting from the coloration of his scales. His armor showed his status of knighthood as he gripped his sword ready for a fight if it came to that. He scanned the pig and asked, "Who are you anyways? Wait let me guess, Chris P. Bacon," He quipped before becoming serious again.

"A Pig and a Knight" the Fish whispered to himself as he watched from behind a crate. His mech's spider-like legs began to move as he scurried from one hiding place to another. As much as he wanted to see how this fight ended, he needed to get these strangers out of Golden Karp Falls

Using his telepathy, he sent a message to Logan and Mortem, a slight whisper, only barely audible
"Leave this place and never return"

Logan slowly started to smirk as he noticed the stranger seemed to not want to cowardly run away. "Yes, I am. I don't care who you are so I'll pretend I didn't see you for your sake. I don't have time," Logan said as he turned away and spat at the ground. He heard the voice telling him to leave and never return but not caring where or who it came from, he just threw his arm up and scoffed. "Not happening!" He said as he continued to a shallow bit of water that had the golden colored water weeds he was looking for. He crouched down and yanked a handful of the vegetation out and placed it in a small plastic bag which he then placed in his chest pocket.

He turned and lit a cigar, he held the cigar in his mouth and let out some smoke from his mouth. He rested his shotgun on his shoulder on standby since you can never be too careful and it seemed he didn't leave the best impression here.