• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~The Petrifying Halloween Poll of Horror~

If you were bitten by a Monster, what will you turn into?

• Vampire

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Zombie

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Vampire

• Werewolf

• Zombie

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
Horrendous Creatures of the Dark, take up your arms for it is the time of war! Who shall reign supreme this Hallow's eve? Will the Vampires finally defeat their immortal rivals, the werewolves? Or will the vast numbers of the zombies swoop in to take the crown? Vote now and determine the fate of Halloween and all things horrible!

bbcs2-valkenhayn2.jpg

Also, Werewolves ftw >=0​

I apologize, but I'd have to be a vampire. Due to Twilight, I hate them, but I just can't see myself as anything else.

It would give me a good reason to stay up at night, and to not attend Catholic schools or churches.

Alas, I am a werewolf. We are loyal, vicious, and can take a vampire at any time. Yes, I'm talking to you Edward Cullen.

Being a werewolf would give me many reasons to explain my rather, ah, unusual behavior... Plus, dogs just love me, they really do. Plus, I have been bitten by a special dog, thus proving to the fact that I am a werewolf... Erm, pardon me, the moon is out, and it's full, so... Yeah, I'll be seeing you.

TEAM JACOB FTW

*Hackcoughahem

I meant, err werewolves totally rock. Hoooowever, I'm not sure if I'm cool enough to be a werewolf, but I'm gonna vote for them in this poll anyway. I'm still waiting for the day they totally change the way werewolves are portrayed in the media ♥

I totally am not trying to start a flame war; I think we all agree I'm not the kind of person to do that. But I really don't like Twilight very much. Okay, I hate it.

I still respect that you like it or whatever, but I just have to get that off my chest.

Hopefully that will not cause me to be banned. xD

Anyway, I voted vampire because hypnosis ftw.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Carmen Saida said:
TEAM JACOB FTW

Totally agree with you there Carmi :3

I loooove werewolves with a passion, but I also like vampires. D: I can't really choose between the two... though I see myself more vampirical than wolfy (despite the fact that I'm a shiny Eevee which is doglike, but that's besides the point), so I'll have to vote vamp.

Classical vampire. None of this sparkly "I ♥ Humans" crap. Breed them in farms like cattle and enjoy a real Bloody Mary.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Werewolf.

I have nothing against Vampires (although I care not for the Twilight-style ones), but I've always liked Werewolves more. Why spend time seductively stalking one's prey, when you can just butcher the hell out of them? :D

Werewolf any day~
Vampires are pretty cool as well, but if I had a choice, Werewolves come up trumps. Morphing into a savage, primal creature just seems more appealing to me than vampires.

I'm going for vampire here. I couldn't resist being turned into a superhuman, even if at the cost of having to kill others (Which makes me sound mean >> )

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I would totally lumber around and eat everybody's brains. :'D Fun times to be had right there. :3

Also, I'd be a zombie. ;3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Silver Magpie said:
Werewolf.

I have nothing against Vampires (although I care not for the Twilight-style ones), but I've always liked Werewolves more. Why spend time seductively stalking one's prey, when you can just butcher the hell out of them? :D

... XD

What she said. ;)

Yeah, I went with Vampires. Not because of this Edward bloke, but mainly because of this guy.

hellsing-13.JPG

Alucard. Alucard would fill Edward full of rounds of lead, and kick him down. Same goes with the other species, although he does specialize in hunting Vampires, ironically enough. Who needs sparkles when you can kill people with dogs made of your own body(Hahah, I'm arguing agaisnst the monster I'm supporting xD)?

Tatile said:
Classical vampire. None of this sparkly "I ♥ Humans" crap. Breed them in farms like cattle and enjoy a real Bloody Mary.

Hehe, you just might like my novel, then, Tatile. Vampires own what's left of the human race. *Evil laugh.* Some are sympathetic (in another words, they treat their slaves fairly instead of like mangy dogs), but most of them couldn't give a flip.

Yeah ... If I could turn into one of -my- vampires, definitely!

Vampires! Zombies are stupid and slow and Werewolves have no control over themselves. Yeah, Vampires have to kill humans to survive, plus they'll never live down the Twilight series, but whatever. Still the best option in my opinion.

I can turn into a bat. And then you better watch out 'cause I'll go all echo-location on your ass. Mhmm.

I voted werewolvesand i came to this by listing pros and cons of each of the choices.
werewolves:living, intelligent, mouth full of sharp teeth, wild instincts, larger than humans, travel in packs, only a werewolf for a certain amount of time
vampires:undead, intelligent, only a few sharp teeth, human behavior (except the blood sucking part ) human size, usually alone, once a vampire always a vampire
zombies:undead, unintelligent, virtually no teeth, behvior of a psycho, human size, and usually in large numbersas soon as they become zombies there is no going back

So thats how I came across werewolves. zombies would be out in the first five min. and it would be a fight of vampires against werewolves but ultimately werewolves would win.

I voted vampire. Not a Twilight vampire, not even a Christopher Lee Dracula kind. No, I'd be a vampire which is butchery in the same ways as a zombie, but with all the pro's of a vampire. A completely insane assassin-hunter. Makes me want to write a story about it >:D

I would definitely be a werewolf, or at least some form of a werebeast. If I had a choice, I would go for a werecat, as speed and stealth are more my style. I love the histories, as nearly all cultures have some form of a lycanthrope. I also think taking on the form of an animal for a time would be beautiful, as one would be getting closer to nature. However, I would like to keep some semblance of human intelligence so I could appreciate it.

I'd probably be a Vampire, considering they get all the ladies and not the Twilight kind either. Well, to be fair, I probably be more of a Sesame Street version of a Vampire. I'm just too silly to be a blood goring monster, so I'll settle for being, THE COUNT!

OH! While falling asleep last night, I changed my mind. I'd still be a vampire, but a freaking scary sadistic one. The one who stalks lone prey in the night, letting them know I'm there, but not where I am. And then, when they think they're safe in their homes, I silently approach, scare the effing shit out of them and kill them. Butchering is fine and all, but I decided I prefer scaring the living daylights out of someone, knowing that they fear me. It's a wonder I didn't have nightmares last night...