• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below You Game

Not really, you're as annoying as the ice climbers (why is it that its only a KO when the dude goes out, hidden sexism?)

I bet V has also wondered why Brawl took away the ability to play Nana

What do you think I'm on this site for? (not really, otherwise I'd be more serious)

I bet V always wanted to stuff bombs in a turkey for thanksgiving

Yup! ^^ I luvs chocolate! But I don't like it poured on me, melted. -_-

I'll bet V is somebody who's killed gzh at least once in the arrow game.

Well, now that you mention it, yeah! I heard dark chocolate is healthy-ish for you. Something 'bout cancer, or something? I guess? ???

I'll bet V ate my pastries! >:(

I won't, *Peach Enters the Brawl* but she will! *Gzh is bitchslapped by Peach, then smashed with a vegetable, then is bombed with her bum, sending him out of the match*

I bet V wonders why there was so much shock when people found out Samus was a girl

Seriously? Over ten things at least, ask if you're at all interested ::)

I reckon the next poster has blonde hair.

No, not really. I think we've all become pretty predictable by now. You get pelted with stuff. Chibi burns things. Psyco... Well he's random.

EDIT: On second thought... I bet V is funny.

Huh? Well, no, not really. Unless you think me getting pelted with stuff is funny....

I bet, no, hope, that V won't pelt me...I haven't gotten pelted in a while...

I don't do lipstick. But my friend, he puts on a lot of chapstick. Seriously!

V will get struck by lightning. XD

Join in? Sure! In fact, I just finished chaining him to the wall. XD

I bet V is psyched for torturing gzh.