• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below You Game

Ok, so the object is to say something random like:

I'll bet the person below me hasn't washed their socks in a while.

'The person below me' is substituted with 'V'. So it would go

I'll bet V hasn't washed their socks in a while.

The person who comes along next (it can be anyone... whoever gets their post in first) can reply, and then put a 'I'll bet V....' of their own.

I'll start.

I'll bet V has never heard of this game.

Couldn't care less.

I think V is wondering if gzh11121 has asked a forum mod if he could post this here. 'tis in the rules, after all.

Yes, and I have read it. Never came to mind it was likve this really. Oh, well might as well get any punishment needed.

I'll bet V is a mod.

Mmm... You can be my breakfast!

I'll bet V likes Venasaur grill. *pushes self on grill and screams in pain as the flames devour my body*

Yes, I like to pour it all over your face and tie you to a washing line and put dirty diapers on you every day (never said I had to eat you)

I bet V is someone that hasn't tried to destroy me yet

Why do you think I'm here everyday making RPs, crushing wishes, and getting my arse kicked in chat?

I bet V has been kicked from chat by Dr. Oak the most

Got that right.

I'll bet that V doesn't have my favorite ice cream. (Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake!!!)

I don't know them yet, but I'm working on it....slowly. >>

I bet V doesn't know my third favorite pokemon. (First and second favorites are too obvious if you've seen me in chat, anyway.)