• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Uhh... Not very sure about it. Even if I reveal my religion (which could get me into a ban), that's still a skip for me.

The person below me may have had a terrible nightmare. If so, did it change your life?

Yessir! I once had a nightmare about how certain people would die#

I entered the interpretation of what life would be like in hell. Apparently the atmospheres appearance would affectively be apple red with a world functioning at an fps of 6 as there would be eerie noises and delusional hallucinations including the mirrors, which if looked at would portray a demeanor of malign through the deformed former perception of our self. Also after death, the hellish participant would be spawned within the habitat they lived in and for some reason, puny trickles of flame clashing could be heard in the background.

There would also be enigmatic figures surrounding you, giving deprivation towards the meaning of trepidation as it would give the unnerving feeling that you're being watched by a sinister entity. I remember each footstep taken feeling like the Titanic's anchor being strapped to your ankles, forwarding towards the effect of movement at such a slow frame rate. Luckily the dream ended when I was entering the door out the room though.

It was abysmal and kinda made me want to avoid that. It kinda gave me an idea of what hell could be like.

It was a horrible experience. Lets just leave it at that

The person below me read and thought the description of my nightmare could be an interesting concept for a story

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Yas, I think that would make an excellent plot for a story.

The person below me can beat me in Minecraft PVP (I'm trash, but in 1.8 I'm ok...)

Don't have that, sorry

If the person below me is like me when it comes to making series (running out of ideas so suddenly for example), I'm not the only one who'll get screwed someday.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yup. Not all day, though.

The person below me is listening to a song that has a book version.
(Hard to find the right words...)

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Hm. I mean, I'm pretty sure I have some random plastic ones, but none I ever wear...

The person below me is about to watch anime.

~Rinko~

Yeah.

The person below me is thinking of a point in a writing project of some sort of theirs that is far, far past the point they've written to.