• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

nope, its been very quiet, in almost two months of no visiting, i only had 2 notifications, tells how quiet it is, both on this topic

person below me is very scared of Solar Storms (also called CME, coronal mass ejection)
it could easily destroy every electrical grid and electronics in the planet for decades

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
No. I'd like to, though. The MHA opening is one of my favorites.

The person below me can see someone behind them is they turn around. (Oh, wait, that sounded like someone's stalking them..)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Not directly behind, but I think it sorta counts anyways.

(I don't really like the first MHA opening, the season two ones though are awesome~)

The person below me is sometimes capitalising the second word of sentences for no reason.

~Rinko~

Nope. Though, I might consider it... the last game I got I haven't started yet and I dunno what team I want at all...

The person below me is listening to a rock song.

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
If you call Two Door Cinema Club rock, some people call it electropop, I think it more electronic rock well at least their first, best album.

TPBM loves Galarian Weezing's design.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Nope, not even one ever.

The person below me is thinking about a halloween special they've been planning for a story.

~Rinko~

...It's more fluffy than plush, but yeah.

(Of course, most of the time I post things I'm doing or are and stuff~)

The person below me likes tildes (~)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Um, I haven't really done that so...I don't know. I probably would, honestly.

The person below me has three books with green covers.

Nope, the only books in my room (about 5) are Goosebumps just for decoration, no green cover on them

the person below me likes peanut butter with chocolate

too early to tell, might ge something better

person below me thinks that original Diamond and Pearl where the slowest games in the series
(I never finished my copy of Pearl, just way too slow to continue)

from the preview shown, likely Oshyz, hopefully the others will be available too - would be awesome to start Sinnoh with a fennec-foxy
Arceus bad - Giratina is good

person below me will add new drawings to their profile

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
no u

tpbm was taking off a med and the doctor said you would be fine and you threw up the next two days. so the doctor was wrong. (Fuck you Doctor Smith, was the worst two days of my life)