• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Eh, depends on what exactly you mean. My mouse is one that has switch to turn it on by and there's a light that turns on when it's on, but I dunno if that quite counts because it's not, say, lines of lights around the edges.
So, probably not really?

The person below me has headphones/earbuds on/in even though they aren't playing any music or audio in general (yet).

~Rinko~

Nope.

The person below me is listening to a song that's a part of a huuuge series and isn't an anime opening/ending song.

~Rinko~

Don't have a phone or any friends that I can talk to in the morning, so no.

The person below me has a hand that is literally ice cold.

~Rinko~

Does singing and typing count? I'm gonna say no.

I'm kinda interested in that story Lily~

Anyways, the person below me plays at least one rhythm game.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I have played several.

Thank you. It's probably not gonna be posted on here, but I might dm it to you when I've written it.

The person below me has a band aid on.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I...I'm not sure how to figure that out...yes?? I don't know XD

The person below me thinks I'm smart.
(Go ahead and insult me if ya want, I don't care. It will most likely make my day.)

~Rinko~

I don't think two hours to two and a half hours ago is 'just had,' even though you did post at about one o'clock.
So no, not right now.

The person below me found 23 (or more) notifications from one profile post when they logged on here recently.