• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Hah nope. I've only had a handful I've used for more than a minute, four of which were only for one day each and I think it's been 2-4 others or so in that handful... in a bit over two years~

The person below me hates hot weather.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I don't like it here, since people used to type it out in full, but on another site, I don't mind 'cause everyone does.
So 'yes' on 'charms, 'no' elsewhere.

The person below me reads manga.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
No...

TPBM feels lonely now that the pandemic has gone full swing.
(I know I have! You guys...(and one of my irl friends)...are my only friends XD)

Eh. I like watching the battles but I dont like the anime artstyle (My type is Inazuma eleven/Naruto/Soul Hunter & My Hero Academia)

The person below me's a bozo

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
No, but I wet my pants in front of her once, so does that count?

The person below has spoken to their crush(I don't mean a little hi or bye)

Well I know a girl who likes me and I spoke to her a few times but shes a bit shy so yeah

The person below me likes at least one of the trainer sprites that are in my signature
If so, copy and paste the ones you like

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
True, infact I was part of the bullies for a while before some new kid took my place and I became the person being bullied. Me and my new friends were seen as troubled kids and the teachers gave us special treatment.

The person below me has had one really bad injury.