• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
E
TPBM house super de-dooper haunted. (Do not worry I have lived at my house long enough to the point were it is just annoying, not scary.)

Last edited:

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
No

TPBM has beat a Pokemon game with the worst starter of that game just to see how bad it really is. And then find out it is decent/good.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
I had a worm when I was six but my brother squashed him. Also twice echidnas' have found their way into my yard.

TPBM lives on the beach or somewhere close by.

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
Science and math are the best classes ever. I dont care about punctuation, only if my point has been said.

TPBM is the class clown at there school.

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
Depends what flavour! I like CHOCOLATE.

The person below me doesn’t post much on the role play threads and has actually posted more here. They also tend to lurk.

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
I did on my previous account @MemeSelf but the rules are to strict and i dont get them so i gonna get my account deleted.

TPBM would rather use bulky Pokemon rather then a heavy hitter.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Are you serious? Of course I know who you are!~

The person below me is wearing a headband. Bonus points if it has a flower on it.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Yes...not right now though, obviously...

The person below me knows someone who is obsessed with Elvis. (I dunno, I was running out of ideas...)