• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I prefer Ground, and so I have to be careful of ice, but... yeah, I like Ice.

The person below me would be Poke-tarian? (Doesn’t eat Pokémon, only berries and plants or things given willingly like Chancey Eggs, Moomoo milk, Tropius bananas) if they lived in Pokemon world?

only in RPs if needed in the scene
IRL my family says so for my personality - metal listener, football and geography fan that loves blue cheese and spinach pizza - for me its normal, others might call it crazy *giggles*

person below me loves eating chips or popcorn while playing video games

Yes! Except I don’t like getting my controller or screen greasy.

The person below me knows which Pokémon is a ground type and is known to curl up in a ball, and is also super adorable.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
There are a lot of ground types that can curl into balls, but I’m thinking you’re thinking of Sandshrew who is adorable.

TPBM know which Pokeball works best in caves and/or dark places.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Yes! Water types are almost as cool as dark types so I would totally buy one to get to meet more of them!

TPBM hasn’t seen the newest season of Pokémon: Sun and Moon (I haven’t so don’t feel bad)

if you count the spider living next to one of my drawers as a pet... other wise, not at the moment

person below me listens to music on their phone a lot
especially when not in their home

maybe, I don't remember them after I get up from sleep
unless its something really sad or its a premonitions

person below me loves garlic bread

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Yeah, I really hate leaving my comfort zone. I start to feel really stressed and embarrassed.

The person below me likes to try to imitate anime openings.

Most days. A few days aren’t great, but there will most likely be a tommorow at this point in my life. Not by any means guaranteed, but it could be a lot more likely than it is.

The person below me gets a PM alert while typing their response to the person above me.

at times I do, recently not much in replies
been that way for almost 4 days now, at least on PokeCharms

person below me checks on PokeCharms at least once a day

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Of course~ A few times each day, but for some reason it's always quiet aftr I'm on for the first time, even in the evenings here when it's afternoon in America.

The person below me is busy doing daily stuff on various sites.

sort of, depends on how my day has been
sometimes busy, sometimes just having a good time, sometimes continue drawing

person below me loves snickerdoodle cookies
(its kind of cinnamon sugar cookies)

I believe so, but I haven’t eaten normal cookies in a long time... only gluten free ones.

The person below me is sitting down when they opened this thread to read this message.

So true
Hard to relax 8n summer with all the hot weather
Even with thin shorts hard to do anything without fan
At least in winter can bundle up

Person below me likes simple grilled cheese sandwich

I'd rather be a bit more creative with my replies if possible
simple answers not so much for me

person below me at times gets low on ideas for replies

If you’re gluten free. Assuming you mean your cookie form, not your ten year old kid form... yes.

The person below me would rather jump off a roof into a 10’ deep pool than jump off from the same height onto a trampoline.