• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Sorta... I like the pokédex entries ,but simply having my favorite pokémon is good enough for me...

The person below me chooses their favorite pokémon based on appearances and lore. Not competitivity...

chib

Previously chibighost
no, they were all pixelly, buut not the good kind and they were trying to be 3D but they weren't and it was gross and bad

V thinks the concept of Groundhog Day is stupid

No...

The person below me likes raichu more than peekachu...
Brock-Uses-The-Thunder-Stone-To-Ruin-Pikachus-Desire-To-Not-Become-a-Raichu-Pokemon-Comic-By-Pictures-In-Boxes.png

My trainer card says it all... I like delibird too...regigigas is one of the coolest legendary pokémon ever btw... I don't care if it's slow start makes it useless in competitive.. him and the other regi pokemon have cool lore...
tumblr_mwc5nh6vGq1qj1zbpo4_1280.gifv

The person below me likes ghost pokémon pokedex entries...

Dusknoir uses its stomach mouth to swallow targets whole yet only devouring the soul ,and spitting out the body before leaving...

Funny enough I dislike fairies being effective against fighting types more than dragons. It's weird imagining a kommo-o or a pangoro run from a slurpuff...(game wise it makes sense. Realistically not really...)

I don't play minecraft...

The person below me still likes fairy type pokemon anyways... I know I do...

I have never needed my phone flashlight app except in the dark because the dark is evil ,and I hate the dark except when I'm sleeping... Even then I don't mind a little light...

The person below me likes Gatorade... I know I do...

I have no reason to want to use discord...

The person below me uses facebook...

I do however use facebook... While there is a lot of stupid junk on facebook a lot of my martial arts friends have facebook accounts... Which is great because they live in different states which makes meeting up rare occasions if at all...

not anymore, I haven't use mine in almost 10 years, it got boring quickly
almost all I have fun with I see and chat with on Discord

person below me sleeps with their favorite plush

does sleeping with my favorite sword count? no? what about allowing my dog to sleep in my bed? shes soft and kinda like a plush? okay fine... no... I have no plush... I did have a treecko a long time ago... a long long time ago I even had a talking pikachu... back when pikachu was less a rat and more a chunky monkey... good times... anywho they are both still at my parents house to this day...

The person below me likes all three of the gen 3 starters... treecko, mudkip ,and torchic... They are all cool really... treecko is the coolest of the three though...
801b3ad47912e5a09afeee5f7acb0deac545d7a6_hq.jpg

sorry to disappoint, none of the 3rd gen starters or their evolutions catch my attention
0 of the 9 are in my top favorites.... 6th and 7th gen had my most favorites (9 out of 9 I love)
at least to me... out of the starters, none beat the adorable fire foxy Fennekin

Person below me loves their starter based on design and not how good it is in competitives

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I can't whistle, so no. I do hum or sing though.

I was born in 1994 so yes...
That's not what it should mean!

The person below me thinks that the term 'millennial' should be used to refer to people born in this millennia not shortly before or that it's just overall being misused.