• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

JojoMaker

Previously GymLeaderJojo
@RenzFlintrock Here's one of the starters. Twigi!
And yes I have Eternatus For Bede.

The Person Below Me
pixil-frame-0.png
Likes Hop

Also This IS a bad Twigi design, i show shiny next post

btw here shiny twigi
pixil-frame-0 (1).png

Last edited:
Every year is a good year to me. People spend too much time thinking about the negatives. There are 365 days in a year. Most of them aren't going to be bad.

The person below me likes making warm breakfast...

I don't have sword and shield. There are some cool pokémon in th he two DLCs like slowpoke line is back... but I don't want to pay for the game then pay for DLCs on the side... maybe a year or two after the DLCs release they will be included...

The person below me has a favorite has a new favorite pokémon in galar...

Slowpoke galar line is definitely at the top of mine! Right behind the originals. Partially because I still haven't seen what galar slowking or slowbro look like...

JojoMaker

Previously GymLeaderJojo
Maybe... I may change my mind ,but for now maybe...

Nope... I've considered making a dragon/ghost or a fighting/steel type? I can't think of any ideas cool enough... so no.

The person below me has spoken to a friend via walkie talkies before...

I'll ask Renz To put you in the Conversation, you can just talk in there if you want.

Nope, never had walkie talkies.

TPBM Has Good Archery

Real life? Never even touched a bow! Video games? There okay I guess... accuracy in video games is not my strong point to a hard no to this question... I have a bo(staff)... my bo skills are decent.

The person below me has eaten breakfast in bed before...

greatest feeling in the world if you ask me...

I like making cookies. I don't play any games involving cookies though...

The person below me has a dog/cat...
Bonus points: if you let it in your room!

My dog is sleeping in my bed... she's snoring too.

(@jojoisonlinePokeBoy I haven't been to school since graduating 2004, I do work Sunday through Wednesday - Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays off for now, I was about to go to work when I replied earlier)

I have 3 cats, one of them sleeps with me most nights, at times two
they move so silently I can't feel them moving in bed
the other day, she (its a female white cat) ate my tuna *giggles*

person below me likes walking in the rain

they are cozy and easy to lay on, much comfier than wearing shorts

person below me loves sushi
if it wasn't expensive, I could eat 10 trays in one sitting, each has about 6 to 8 pieces