• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Don't need cards to know how to play. I don't own a chess board or pieces ,but I know how to play that...

Martial artist so yes... I do like to dabble with drawing on rare occasions so yes there too...

The person below me knows what sandshrew's typing is without looking it up...

I would listen to audiobooks ,but I'd rather spend my money on other things... maybe one day I'll get some ,but not any time soon...

The person below me has eaten breakfast in bed before...

Not really. Overall there just isn't very much stuff that happened in the 70s that were interesting to me...

The person below me uses Microsoft...

Funny enough Bill Gates created Microsoft in 1975...

I intended it to be real dollars. 1000 pokedollars cant even get you a revival herb...

I don't even remember the last time I played hide and seek...can't think of any reasons to start... if I did decide to play it I guess I would play it in public if the location is good... For now no.

The person below me has bought a magikarp for 500 pokedollars before...

I think I did when Project: Pokémon was a thing on Roblox. I can’t remember for sure, though.

The person below me wished they could have a large size container of their favorite French fries right now for 50 cents, but it takes ten minutes to get to you.

Never had a sylveon, espeon or glaceon in any game... I have had all the others ,but never all in one game. Eeveelutions are cool ,but there are too many cool pokémon for me to put them on my favorites list. Leafeon and umbreon come close though... two favorite eeveelutions.

If they ever make a steel type eeveelution that would definitely make top ten!

The person below me knows what San setsu kon are...

nooooo... I'll let this little guy stay in his hole...
cane-toad-bufo-marinus-sitting-260nw-354279182.jpg

The person below me has has never met a dog named bingo...

Normally no, but these days things are real slow in my RPs, soooo....

The person below me has made a mistake in the use of a Master Ball (my brother accidentally caught a Drilbur with one because he pressed the wrong button)

not yet, would love to

person below me has at least an Eevee card somewhere in their room
I has 81 in my Eeveelution & Foxes collection
IMG_20200112_0001.jpg

Last edited:

chib

Previously chibighost
i have like no pokemon cards like at all

yeah, now i have to edit this, oh wait i already did

V is recovering from a headache right now