• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

the ones with the most amount of meat and cheese on them, I do
ok, some veggies too, mostly meat (mainly spinach)

the person below me walks a lot at work/school

I have no reason to want to go to scotland other than wearing a kilt and practicing my none-existent irish accent (I know ireland and scotland arent the same) while going to scotland would be nice it would not make my top ten places to go list... sorry scots...

The person below me can spot something orange in the room they are in(anything! could be a bottle cap or a piece of clothing... anything you can find in the room your in without having to get up and look)

(I would love to visit Scotland one day)
yep, some of the smaller flags on display in my room, as Cote D'Ivoire and Ireland have orange on them

person below me has had beef wellington before

normally no. unless i'm at my house and its just me and my dog (the dog doesn't get any salsa anyways. plus she doesn't judge either...

ugh... no! no crush on any anime characters! that's silly! and its certainly not CC from code geass! even if I did it certainly wouldn't be because we both like pizza! your silly kasumi! yes no.
giphy.gif

The person below me hates hotdogs with ketchup and prefers mustard... (no offense to people who like ketchup on their hotdogs...)

duh... shikamaru and his bai(the girl that wrecked tenten in the chunin exams... I can't remember her name) Edit: Temari... I remembered it... no I didn't google it. I didn't...
but I do know who they are... the two smaller ones are them as kids the ones in the back are them from the boruto show...

The person below me thinks boruto is a great show! and that mitsuki is just a really cool character despite his weird boruto obsession and his poor social skills...

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Sadly never watched it, I'm still on season 6 of Naruto Shonen Jump..I do want to watch it tho!

The person below me thinks thats Shino (from Naruto) is weird.
I think he's cool!

Since you havn't watched boruto I won't spoil it for you what role shino plays in the show ,but its pretty important...
and yes... I still like him more than choji...

sidenote: choji had the goofiest looking headband...
choji_akimichi__heroes_2__by_felipebiel214-d6wdly0.png

The person below me thinks its weird everyone in naruto wears sandals. I mean... keeping your toes free must be pretty important for ninjas I guess...

I don't have Netflix, the short time I did
didn't enjoyed it - so no

person below me always gives nicknames the Pokemon in their teams

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yup, every Pokemon that I'm not just catching for the sake of it/completing the dex in fact.

The person below me often comes up with nickname themes to use for the entirety/most of a game.

No. I do five nicknames, but they don't have a theme. Tge Nicknames are based off the pokémon...

The person below me has realised a lot of pokémon characters are named after outlaws... jesse james, Bonnie and Clyde, Butch Cassidy... and probably more too...

some I already known for months, only for the English dub, I'm sure the original dub has their own set of outlaw names they use

person below me loves eating peanuts

noooo... but I do have an empty bottle by my laptop... I don't know why I brought that up. Its completely irrelevant to the statement you posted...

The person below me is just chillin right now...

its cold where I live, so for now yes, in front of a heater, wrapped up in a blanket and thick sweater

person below me has the day off from school/work

No... I I'm feeling healthy today which means I got tons of energy and then some. I already did my excersizes this morning, ate breakfast ,and cleaned up some around the house. Nah I ain't tired! I'm feeling good!

The person below me also also excersized today and is feeling good!

did do lots of exercising, lots of walking
walked to work - walked a lot in work
kind of cheated and took the bus back to my home
excited about it, and super exhausted too

person below me will experience cold weather this week

Kinda? This week the weather will be in the in the fifties... With the windy weather it feels kinda cold...

The person below me has more than one pair of scissors in their house...

(in the Pacific Northwest - will be in low 30's during the day, low 20's at night - mostly dry, but will have chance of snow on Wednesday, if lucky I'll get to walk to work in the snow, its a 30 minute walking distance for me - even if its only a 5 minute drive, not going to be 'dumb' enough to attempt to drive in the snow or ice)

I have three in my room, not sure how many in the rest of the house, so yes, more than two

person below me has more than one scarf in their room

I don't wear scarfs... When I was a kid I thought they were cool and wanted one ,but that's no longer the case now. I own none.

The person below me is wearing shoes at this very moment...

Nope...

The person below me is excited to see what the new pokemon in the upcoming dlcs look like...

I can't wait to see what galarian slowking looks like...

Why? Do they have a Galarian garchomp or is it just one of your favorite pokémon?

If they developers ever decide to bundle them in with future game purchases maybe...

The person below me also would like to see a galarian garchomp...