• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Not as of recently. I don't like traveling by public transportation buses. Mostly because the time schedule isn't flexable and the locations they stop at are limited. (Mostly places I don't want to go.)

The person below me likes character customization in games. Especially in pokemon.

No. I go on 2 forums. This one and a martial arts forum.

The person below me has seen the sandlot
91a1NMRga1L._SL1500_.jpg

I did not notice that for some reason but yes I do! Apple juice is amazing... not as good as pomegranate juice though.

The person below knows who this is...
maxresdefault.jpg

he is charlie chaplin.

to answer your question no. I've sort of considered it. i sort of haven't. why? there are other good movies i wanna see first. i might. for now no. but later on maybe.

the person below be thinks mustaches are weird.

I've mostly only seen the memes. im not even sure if I've even seen a legit move preview of it. from my perspective... kinda.

the person below me has never used poison type pokemon...

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yes, but I've only used four of the top of my head, Bulbasaur's line and Skrelp/Dragalge in Y, Roselia/Roserade in OR and Salazzle in Sun.

The person below me has multiple windows open on their computer

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
A method of fair reasoning to reach an objective and balanced conclusion in regards to things such as property.

The person below me is bored as a board.

My cursive is bee-you-tee-full. If it looked any better people might mistake it for an average person's hand writing.

The person below me doesn't know how many ten commandments there are... a dumb thing to say I know, but I like to joke around with my religious friends and tell them that they are so dumb they don't know how many 10 commandments there are. <.>

I got two jokes actually...

Definitions:
Dan: Someone that is black belt level.
Darn: The sound uttered by the black belt who realizes the instructor will now strike harder and more often.
Damn: The sound uttered by the black belt's partner, it's his turn now!

Best 5 inventions in probably the world...
5. ABC gum, takes the boring part out of the equation and if you're lucky there might be some flavor left.
4. Nailed boards, they already have nails thus the hard work is already done.
3. Water-proof towel, now you never have a wet towel.
2. Peddle powered wheel chair, it's definitely better than your average wheel chair...
1. windows for a submarine, now everyone can look outside and if you want you can even touch the fish. (just open it)

The person below me loves petting dogs.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Yep! It was alright, I liked it~

The person below me is freaking out over the fact that we actually memed Sans into Smash Ultimate.

Yes I am, and honestly hoping that at this point, Nintendo hears my pleas to put Travis Touchdown in as well.

The person below me has tried and failed to Nuzlocke a Pokémon game.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I quit after the Shiny I RANDOMLY FOUND IN SANTALUNE FOREST died to that one Heracross in Korrina’s gym. So, I guess.

The person below me has succeeded at a Pokémon Nuzlocke.

I like travelling my train... watching cars go by and looking at the countryside while drinking soda. It's the good life.

The person below me knows who these guys are.
277.jpg