• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I'm not sure if that is physically possible? Though I have had more than my fair share of absent mindedness moments... So yes.

The person below me likes to spin in desk chairs as fast as they can.
giphy.gif

Sometimes. I like barbecue sauce with a lot of meats, I like Ranch dressing on my salads... I make a spicy sauce to go with noodles...

The person below me knows that the goose who owns a noodle restaurant is also the adoptive father of...——————

I do, so cozy to wear
I have lots with movies I like, band shirts, and even tv show and Pokemon shirts

person below me always keeps a bottle of soy sauce in their room

(??? did posts get deleted again, my reply doesn't seem to match anymore ??? or just a forum glitch)
I do, so cozy to wear
I have lots with movies I like, band shirts, and even tv show and Pokemon shirts

I am planning on doing some writing based on my sonas

person below me always keeps a bottle of soy sauce in their room

watashi means I
inu means dog
I don't know the last expression - something about "my dog"
I don't read Japanese or study it too much - I'm trying to learn Estonian

person below me at times tries to sing a long to a song they love in a language they don't speak
(one of my favorite bands sing in Estonian, I try to follow along with the lyrics)

It means "I like dogs"

No to the singing thing. I always feel weird singing. I do like singing Frank Sinatra though...

The person below me can touch their toes without bending their knees.

i played sports in high school but outside of that i don't care about sports. although i do own an old dallas cowbows banner from when i was a kind, my dad is a fan.

the person below me has seen death parade.
31794487-352-k155693.jpg