• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Yes but I haven't had any in a long time...

The person below me gets this reference...
"See you later... space cowboy"
il_794xN.1153044786_iwh1.jpg

not myself, not that I can remember
does look from a movie

person below me has seen all the "Final Destination" movies at least once
(there are five films in the series)

Yep... I don't wake up early to shower... I wake up early to make breakfast! The only meal that truly matters!

The person below me has at least on one occasion tried to sing James Brown's song "I feel good"
Bonus points: If you did it immediately after waking up from a good night's sleep

Nope... never heard of it.

The person below me likes to look at clouds.
Bonus points if you believed clouds were actually made of cotton candy when you were a kid.

yep, especially before a storm appears or on strong windstorms the clouds seem to move quicker
as I kid I thought it was puffy pillows not cotton candy

person below me eats in their own room

Not just in my room but with the tv too... I know. I'm super cool. 8)

The person below me has watched a scary movie before going to bed and regretted it.
Bonus points if you've done it more than once.

not so much with horror movies - happens a lot to me when I watch documentaries based on natural disasters, I dream that they come true, happens a lot

person below me watches Hell's Kitchen while eating

I used to watch it when it had good shows
since getting rid of cable almost 4 years ago, I don't watch any of them
I use YouTube to watch cute animal videos

person below me loves trying out different candies and chocolates

I do like chocolate! No fruit in my chocolate. None of that gooey stuff, none of that cherry in the middle stuff, and above all else NO chocolate covered fruit. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it...

The person below me enjoys drinking out of BIG glasses like a mug or a chalice. Doesnt have to be a full glass just BIG.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I have three! One for the living room, one for my parent's room, and one in the play/school room. (We use it for our Wii U)

The person below me is blonde.

Do you still practice tae kwon do. I dont practice tkd myself but I do practice karate. I've definitely corrected myself in karate...

To answer your question yes, but usually only towards laziness...

The person below me likes strawberry lemonade.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Yep! I'm a high-red belt!

And Yes, I LOVE strawberry lemonade!!!

The person below me knows where Attleboro, Massachusetts is. (Only asking because everyone says no, and I want to see if I can get a yes...)

No...

the person below me would drop kick there best friend for $1,000

Yes I can

The person below me can speak Japanese (because I really want to learn it)

If your interested in learning Japanese you could sign up to duolingo. Either on their website or mobile app. Here's a link to the website of your interested. They have many languages including Japanese and both the site and app are free to use.
https://www.duolingo.com (Learn a language for free)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yup, I think I've lost one at least twice and always forget where others are.

The person below can't think right now.