• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Nah...

The person below me knows what dbz Villain said this quote: At last. "All that I have ever imagined is now mine. I have become what no other could ever achieve. I am perfect."

Haven't even seen it once yet. Though if and when I do once is likely the only time I wanna see it. (I don't like rewatching movies I've already seen. )

The person below me knows who said this quote
"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you."

no idea, I'm guessing its from a movie

person below me likes making chocolate chip cookies
(even if its just the pre mix, to put in the oven to bake)

(Not movie or anything that I'm aware of. A quote by the philosopher named fredrick neichze.)

To answer your question, I do like making cookies. I don't make them often enough. I haven't made cookies in so long and I wanna make some but I won't.

A philosopher named René Descartes once said "cognito ergo sum".

The person below me knows what it means...

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
According to google translate it mean "I think, therefore I am," but of the top of my head I only know what 'ergo' means.

The person below me is playing a game right now.

I really like philosophy... sorry. Lol.
Its correct.

Does this game count? If not then no.

The person below me usually chooses treecko over the other gen 3 starters

It’s a tie between Treecko and Mudkip, but I would normally choose Mudkip because of typing.

The person below plays Pokémon Go at least once a month, even if it’s only for community day.

@RenzFlintrock banned! For not devoting enough enough worship to lord helix! (Blasphemy I tell you!)
247206.jpg

Wait, this isn't the banning thread.

The person below me has one of each race in Xenoverse, and can name them.
Male Saiyan-Eathling: Nitro, and Mui Nitro( Little inside joke)
Male Majin: Angelly
Namekian: Reef
Female Saiyan(Though is Earthling-majin-Succ in Cannon) Yin
Female Earthling: Estellise
Female Majin: Majin Yin

(instead of deleting you could have edit the post) - now I have edit mine as well
Not at all, never heard of it
edit, looking at trailer for it, doesn't catch my attention, so likely not going to get it

yep
its right in front of me, my Nintendo 3DS XL, with Pokemon Ultra Sun,
charging since it got low on battery

person below me has a drawing idea but not yet started it

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
No, I'm procrastinating on a sketch though.

(By 'handheld console' I meant stuff like the DS/2DS/3DS not a specific console)

The person below me is bored.

not at the moment, having a good laugh with comedy movies, watching "Spaceballs"

person below me really wants a donut
(I do, I have to wait until tomorrow when I get paid)

I do!!! But I'm not going to get a donut tommarow... thanks for making me want a donut firox... I'm not getting one though. I got my sight set on cinnamon roll...

The person below me has tried to become super saiyan.

Does watching the movies more than once give full points? No... okay fine... to answer your questions no... I haven't read the books.

The person below me has a happy dance... you know. When your happy. You do a little dance or something...

I don't dance at all so I don't have one, not something done in metal

person below me loves dipping the pizza crust in a lemon pepper sauce

Not aloud to eat oranges? Nobody is gonna tell me I can't eat oranges. I'll eat a whole bunches of oranges just out of spite... Please don't tell me not to eat oranges. I don't really wanna eat bunch.

The person below me enjoys listening to Johnny cash.
cea548-20110227-johnny-cash.jpg