• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

nope
I don't even dance at all

person below me at times dreams of playing a video game (as an actual character in game)... when they wake, feel like playing that game in dream

i collected some of the cards when i was a kid. i wasn't half as big of a fan of magic the gathering as i was Pokemon. the lore was cool though...

the person below me gets this reference: "i place this card face down and end my turn."
825bbffe2416b64d94a761772b6cb5af.jpg

nope, don't know what it even is

the person below me dislikes how slow Pearl/Diamond games whre
(just exploring my Pearl game, forgotten how panfully slow it is)

yep, I shouldn't eat too many of them
can't eat too much sugar
so its always there tempting me for another

person below me at times falls asleep on their phone

I'm an expert on them, look unprofessional with untied shoe laces at work with dress shoes

person below struggles sleeping in the hot weather

I heard of the name before, from the usual "popular people" I never hang out with, at school I was always with the metal heads, anything popular didn't catch my attention

person below me loves the spinach dish spanakopita

Yes! I'll live forever!

The person below me knows who follows these tenets:
  1. "Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent."
  2. "Hide in plain sight, be one with the crowd."
  3. "Never compromise the Brotherhood."

All I care about is megadesk. That is all I care about. Getting more... megadesk.

The person below me has convinced one of their friends they were a vampire.

No... but I have hidden inside a suitcase, if that counts for anything.

The person below me can tell me which Pokémon that is not a Legendary or Pseudo-Legendary has a base stat total of 600 or higher.

"ThErE aRe SuPpOsEd To Be NeTcOdE fIxEs In HeRe."

The Person Below Me has realised that Xenoverse 2's DLC Pack 10 is going to feature 2 characters, one of which we already know who it's gonna be (Broly, either Wrathful or Super Saiyan).

I don't even know what Xenoverse is, so no idea on it, would have never guessed either

person below me can't wait for the Autumn weather to start

A) Spammers, Lag Switchers, Rage Quitters and Toxic Players galore!
B) I dunno... they complain it's too hard?
C) Same thing that every FPS / PVP game's community has: Raging players all the time.

The Person Below Me understands this reference regarding a certain blue-haired midget:
"I need help!"