• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So true~ ♥

The person below me has sung/danced Gangnam Style without without realizing it until people began staring at them funny

Absolutely, but I have a week to do it |D (Which will quickly become 10 minutes)

The person below me is taking a well earned break from writing the title of their essay

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Vaguely. I haven't done it in a long time.

The person below me would like to fill their Pokèdex.

True, I have 1 video at the moment. I had to delete my FireRed LP because it corrupted halfway through. I'm planning to do vlogs once I find out how to work my webcam xD

The person below me likes my new avatar

Not really. I do play online sometimes, but not enough to be called competitive.

The person below is very defensive of their likes.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
LAWL after what you said in the post your thoughts of the moment thread, I'll say true~ XD

The person below me whistles when they know the tune but not the words to a song the like.

No, I'm not violent but when I do eventually want to punch someone I fucking punch them so I believe that classes as a strong urge xD

The person below me can is going to be a hobo like me

EDIT: I wrote something different then changed it and evidently didn't delete the entire of the original statement

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm okay with having no pets for now, until I finish college apps. ^^;

The person below me makes wishes at 11:11 at least once a month