• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Never played it, but I've seen gameplay of it before, and it looks cool.

The person below me is tired of seeing all of the Pokemon social media accounts being bombarded with #bringbackthenationaldex.

when I was younger and the 1st season was new, yes I did, in English and in Spanish (I did saw a few episodes when I was in Mexico)

person below me has couple of movie or music posters on their wall

yes actually. i got 2 posters in my parents house if that counts... both movies one is pokemon the movie 2000 and the other is iron man 2 poster.

the person below me enjoys reading comic books

I don't have any actual "psychical" copies of comics, do love reading them when posted on Deviant Art or other art sites

person below me keeps at least a plush of their favorite Pokemon or character next to their laptop/desktop

mine is decided
highway_to_heel_by_softmonkeychains_dd2zkil-fullview.png

next person collects something others might find boring
(I collect flags and world currency of lots of countries)

Yep! I collect a lot of stuff.

I like collecting shiny things. Doesn't even have to be valuable. I just like shiny things. So much so that sableye should be my favorite pokemon.

I got five dollars in Canada money and a Japanese penny (yes, they are shiny)

The person below me likes to say "plus ultra!"

Well... I definitely enjoy hearing it, and it’s fun to say, but I don’t say it often. Usually when explaining things to MHA noob friends of mine...

The person below me has a Pokémon Card Collection devoted to a specific generation, type, theme, ect.

I do have a lot of pokemon cards from when I was young.i stopped buying them around 4th generation. Never bothered to organize them now these day they just sit in a box at my parents house.

The person below me enjoys telling knock knock jokes

I know I do
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Alm
Alm who?
ALL MIGHT IS HERE!

I do not, I find them to be the laziest jokes on the planet.

The Person Below Me can solve this riddle:

What is neither fish nor flesh,
feathers nor bone.
But still has fingers,
and thumbs of its own?

A glove or a gantlet.

Time to get some loot

The person below me can answer this riddle:
Speak not of love or hate, but tell me this; what gift can you give to me, that I can never buy for myself?

Nope, usually I go to bed at 10pm and wake up 5am. Sometimes I go to bed at 9 making it 8 hours but rarely do I ever sleep 8+ hours this also includes weekends. I'm a weird morning person.

The person below me likes to yell hadouken

nope, never heard of it before, so no idea what it even means, sounds Japanese

person below me doesn't like to sleep early even if they know to wake up early next day

nope, never heard of it before, so no idea what it even means, sounds Japanese

person below me doesn't like to sleep early even if they know to wake up early next day
It's from street fighter
giphy.gif

Also yes I don't enjoy sleeping early but I always wake up early. Weird I know.

The person below me likes smooth jazz

Well, I don't "live" seafood, but I do like it! Especially sushi, like that is just the best...

The Person Below Me will understand this reference:
WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP

Are you kidding me? I gotta statue of me in toki toki city and conton city. Frieza don't got nothing on my frieza race character.

The person below me has collected all seven of the dragon balls.

nope
don't even know what that is
dragons don't catch my attention that much (I'm a cat and fox person)

person below me eats vegetables often