• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
It was very long, I have been waiting for the next direct for like, a century, and yesterday was very slow.

The person below me is super excited for Nintendo E3

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Yeah, I can't wait to see what will they reveal about Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield

The person bellow me watched at least one episode of Family Guy

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Nope, I didn't expect much, only the starter evolutions which didn't get revealed for some reason.

The person below me hasn't posted on this thead for a while.

love the species its based on... hope they look better in game, the few scenes where a bit on the meh side
half true in a way

person below me should be sleeping but is wide awake

XD hell no, I got all the zeroes in middle school...Just graduated high school last year and since Middle I manage to keep my grades up till the end though

The person below me has seen An Isekai anime

I got a Presidential award in 5th grade....does that count?....Its signed by Obama and everything...XD

The person below me Knows What a ZX Spectrum is without googling it

I think I seen maybe one or two of them, once, can't remember
its ok, not my favorites tough

person below has trouble deciding with which song to listen to

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I'm not sure! I know that I've seen the first and second, but I cannot remember if I've seen the third...
The person below me has recently wished for rain this summer.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I don’t like the sword one, the shield one is fine to me.

The person below me is a proud defender on Sword/Shield, and would defend it from and criticism no matter how bad it may seem.

I mean, the whole no National Dex thing kinda sucks, but why are people getting so angry over that anyways? They admitted that they believed they could not do that in time, and while I would prefer a delay rather than rushing it, it's gonna be great either way.

The Person Below Me likes my new profile picture.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I have no idea what it is, but it’s hilarious and so I like it either way.

The person below me knows of/has played the Bioshock series of games

Well. I might, and if I do, I'm gonna either dress up as Micheal Myers, Freddy Kreuger or a male Inkling from Splatoon.

The Person Below Me has watched the original Nightmare On Elm Street.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
No, I'm moving house soon so I won't be doing that anytime soon ^^

The person below me knows where my profile picture is from (hopefully)