• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I have played the wii version... sandman was a bit of a pain at first.

The person below can successfully clear the nonstop debate in one attempt.

Petilil's Account - Petilil had stated that the lights went off in the daycare at around later morning. It is unknown what caused the brief, sudden blackout to happen.

Plusle's Account - Plusle said that she heard two other Pokémon fighting right before the blackout occured, though the fight did not seem to end until soon after the blackout.

Eevee's Account - Eevee declared that she was the only one at the Play Area before the blackout occured. She decided to head to the Dining Area a brief moment after the blackout ended.

Blood Splatter - A small splatter of blood was found near the Play Room. It is currently unknown who it originated from.

Digital Clock - The clock appears to be an hour ahead, likely due to someone forgetting to change the time back once daylight savings ended.
Plusle:
While I was going to the Dining Area...

Plusle:
The lights suddenly went out! It was like taking the batteries off of a toy!

Petilil:
Yeah, it was so crazy! I was so scared that I hid under the tables!

Plusle:
I heard something going on nearby! It was like wham, pow and even more powie!

Eevee:
I was in the ball pit after I played with some blocks earlier, so I had no idea what happened when everyone screamed... until I got out a few minutes later.

Mudkip:
I u- umm... I- I was just going back from the Play Room b- be- before the l- li- lights went off...

Mudkip:
I- I erm.... uhh... I well... I- I was a bit t- tired from p- pl- playing so m- much... y- yeah...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Nope, Ive printed out plenty things in my day, my 3d printer has also been used, but it hasnt made anything of value.

The Person Below Me knows how to operate a 3d printer(and if you so plz PM me).

I don't own one - so far probably won't either
I don't print - I scan more
(my drawings to my laptop - so I can color them)

The person below me woke up late this morning

I mean, I guess since the more the merrier.

The person can clear this battle below.

The Flygon is about to use Hyper Beam!

What should Mudkip do?

- Miirror Coat

- Mimor Coat

- Mirror Ccot

- Mirror Cott

- Mirror Coat

- Mirror Caot

- Mirrror Coat

- Mirror Coot

I'm not unfortunately wearing that color.

The person below me thinks I should probably take it easy on RPing with young characters, such as babies and toddlers for example.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I really couldn't gove lesa of a shit about what you do with your Pokesona, if you wanna drop it, be my guest. .

The Person Below Me is going to sleep.

Nope, too violent
well playing 'guitar' with a chainsaw is equally violent
*giggles*

Person below me is listening to a song they haven't heard in a while