• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Lemme see how fast I can type a sentence without any mistakes.

"she ran as quickly as she could, trying to escape the monsters knbown as Giganto Monsters. They are Huge monsters known fore the strength of a million Royal guarsd."
Uhmmm..... ok i have an average.

The person below me remembers Bakugan

*a baby Lapras notices it already, as he eats a cold scoop of chocolate ice cream*

Yes, I have noticed.

The person below me can correctly deduce the contradiction/discrepancy below.

Why are you telling me that I skipped my checkup?

Would you really think that I, a little young Lapras holding a fine book would miss such a simple thing?

Even then... it’s not like I was trying to avoid it!

You might have just
forgotten about it!

Or you might have
been too busy to even notice!
The small slip of yellow paper shows the dates and times that Nessie had his appointments this year.
  • 12/4 - 16:00
  • 15/5 - 18:00
  • 8/6 - 9:00
  • 18/7 - 13:00
It was apparent that the calendar had been tampered with yesterday, as the sticky notes appeared to have been switched around to other, later dates.
A tiny sticker of a yellow star that is often given to younger Pokémon after an appointment with the nurse. It appears to be that many baby Pokémon enjoy the praise it offers.

Why are you telling me that I skipped my checkup?

Would you really think that I, a little young Lapras holding a fine book would miss such a simple thing?

Even then... it’s not like I was trying to avoid it!

You might have just
forgotten about it!

Or you might have
been too busy to even notice!
[/SPOILER]
The small slip of yellow paper shows the dates and times that Nessie had his appointments this year.
  • 12/4 - 16:00
  • 15/5 - 18:00
  • 8/6 - 9:00
  • 18/7 - 13:00
It was apparent that the calendar had been tampered with yesterday, as the sticky notes appeared to have been switched around to other, later dates.
A tiny sticker of a yellow star that is often given to younger Pokémon after an appointment with the nurse. It appears to be that many baby Pokémon enjoy the praise it offers.

I guess that she had moved her appointments to different area's so that she would forget?

Okay, now for the real thing.
I am very Tired.

The person below me has an addiction to Grass-Types, Water-Types, or Dragon-Types.

Yeah basically that’s what lil’ Nessie did.

*gently sits down a Nicaong next to a Neourk that appears to be having trouble opening a huge bag of fresh salmon*

I have it for all of the above in terms of the types listed above me.

The person below me can solve this riddle:

I tweet and beat...
with the one, four and zero,
but it was now a strange two, eight and zero.
Who am I?

Not much.
I'm single, not looking either
so no reason to spend lots on fancy candy if I don't have anyone to give any to, I'd just buy the ingredients and make the candy myself, I can do some basic cooking

the person below me eats ice cream even if its winter

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yes, makimg the expression *sipping tea* very literal sometimes.

The Person Below me put creamer in their tea as well as sugar(I have a sweet tooth lol...)

Not me, I drink Green Tea, its sweetened with monk fruit so I don't need anymore

The person below me has more than 5 posters in their room

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yup, quite a few in fact, one of them being a plushie of a certain Pokemon~

The person below me can guess what the Pokemon is