• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Yep, I took karate with my best friend in elementary! Admittedly I didn't get very far since it started getting expensive, and she quit before I did so it got pretty lonely. I have getter skills in guns anyway.

EDIT: Whoops, I got ninja'd! (Pun intended)
False, I can't game on any sort of computer. The controls are always overwhelming compared to a controller or etc.

The person below me enjoys baking/cooking?

YES! Oh my god, I thought I was the only one. I mean, Zapdos is the coolest out of all the legendary birds, at least in my opinion

The person below me has a shiny legendary (I have a shiny Type: Null)

Aren't we all

The person below me is going to have a BOD TOM!
upload_2017-4-25_15-43-0.jpeg

Does thinking of plots for your own games count? Cause in that case im going to say yes...

The person below is a fossil on this site like me... (in otherwords a member thats been on this site for 3 or more years and is still an active member)

I... actually dont have a favorite type... but i tend to like Electric Ice and Fighting the most out of all of them...
The person below me started playing Pokemon during the 3rd gen (R/S/E, LG/FR, Colussum, XD, 1st Pokemon Rangers, etc...)

Nope, I've been on this website for over two years.

The person below me deeply regrets everything they've ever done in their life and wishes that they could just... (Oh wait! I shouldn't be typing stuff from my diary onto this!)

The person below me LIKES JAZZ
upload_2017-5-18_15-25-23.jpeg

I haven't finished school, yet. I still got one more week and final exams.

The person below me watches animation channels on YouTube (like the Odds1'sOut and JaidenAnimations)

I love those guys! Don't forget about itsAlexClark or Winshard, though!

Speaking of YouTube, the person below me knows who RobertIDK is. Y'know, other than my precious smol bean. xD