• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, haven't played it in awhile sinc my DSi is dead though...

The person below me wears glasses and/or contacts...

Yush :3

TPBM has heard of Looney Toons (and if you haven't, a kitty will...er.... be denied a peice of..... well never mind, that would be just mean :< )

A

Anonymous

Wrong!!! I hope I dont appear in any games! *Shakes fist*
The person below uses the smile smiley alot

Nope. I almost never uses smileys. And Kazuki-dono, I used too many because I was reffering to them, not because... I don't know a good reason to use too much of them. It seems that EliteFourAutumn knows a good reason, but I don't think so. So let's just assume that wanting to use a lot is reason enough for using.

TPBM posts on the playgroung alot.

A

Anonymous

Yep I do!
TPBM is going to click this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1hBm4LRZRw&feature=related

A

Anonymous

Well recolor I guess ;D
TBPM ate chocolate on halloween.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

parallax

Yeah. it reminds me of shaman old people with white hair; rather than black city reminding me of black people with pistols.

GIMMME YO MONAY.

TPBM has a cat

One? I have dozens of 'em. They're one of my favorite pokemon types!

TPBM thinks the abilities on the pokemon Dream World are so cool that is a shame you can't get them in-game (some you can, but with the Dream World more pokemon can have that abilities). Example of Dream World abilities include Ditto's Eccentric (Ditto will transform in the pokemon in his front automatically) and Hihidaruma's Daruma Mode (thought this one can be get in-game, but there's only one Hihidaruma in-game that you can catch with this ability, while Hihidarumas evolved from Darumakka will always have Brute Force as it's ability).

Someone don't like that cute cheerleaders? ;D

And do you know the Dream World-exclusive abilities, to say something like that?

TPBM likes cookies =3

A

Anonymous

Sort of, my mom has a dog :-\

TPBM has read a book called Inkheart (no advertising intended)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.