• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong, depending on what kind. I like cappucino, lattes, and coffee with extra sugar.

The person below me likes pineapple...

I admit; I have never played R/S/E

I would have pciked Treecko though he's my favourite of the Hoenn 3.

Person below me cannot venture a guess to what my username means or where I am from.Because I'm so full of mystery.

Never heard off.

The person below me made what I always wanted to do: used a smeargle to sketch Arceus Judgement, Dialga Roar of Time, Palkia Spacial Rend, and Giratina Shadow Force, thus creating the ultimate god pokemon, capable of controling time (Dialga), space (Palkia), antimatter (Giratina) and even the power to create and destroy anything (Arceus). If yes, I envy you. Ciao.

Yup. But my DS lite is broken.

The person below me captured all of the 28 unown in a generation IV game. (You really wasted your precious time with that?).

Nope, never uses nicknames

The Person Below Me already destroyed a vending machine in this forum =D (Which means you played The Vending Machine Game in this forum).

See what?

TPBM have already catched a pokemon by cheats, and regrets it. I forgot so say my catchphrase in my last topic so here goesone for that post, and one for this one: Double Buh-bye.

Nope!

TPBM watches The Simpsons?

(btw, the LHC (large hadron collider) is.. argh.. so ahrd to explain, so nvm)

Yes, yes I do.

The person below me has accidently deleted at least one legendary in a Pokemon game. (I deleted my Limited Edition Wi-Fi Mew for the Nuzlocke Challenge. :'()

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, nope.

The Person Below Me gained a gold print from every Frontier Brain in Pokemon Platinum/Heartgold/SoulSilver. Buh-bye.

Nope. If they're splices, they're very good ones. But in my opinion they're as splices as I am Canadian (which I'm not. I'm Brazilian).

TPBM at first hated the generation V pokemon, but now loves them, in particular one that TPBM hated more than everything else in the world, but now is one of TPBM favorite pokemon.

This is my case. At first I was hating every single pokemon of Generation V, but now I pretty like a bunch of 'em, in special Desukan who I hated first. His ability (Mummy) is also so cool, to change the ability of any pokemon that attacks him into Mummy, spreading the zombie virus. Buh-bye.

Hmm, I hated the Mijimaru line and the electric spider before, but now I kinda like them :)

TPBM has a yellow sweater?

Yup. Who doesn't want a cookie.

TPBM is tired by the fact that it seems only the same persons keep appearing here, without any new people to play this game. Buh-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.