• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Espacially the kind with caramel and peanuts and chocalate...

TPBM has had peanut butter ice cream (I recommend it)...

Nope! My school doesn't give out detentions, they give out ISS, another thing I never went to.

TPBM thinks I'm awesome (say no and you shall be hated upon ♥)...

He doesn't.

The person below me is a foolhardy fool who only dreams foolish dreams about foolishly foolish acts of tomfoolery.

Yes! (I pity the foo!)

TPBM is really a man in disguise, who is really a horse in disguise, who is really a broom in disguise.

A

Anonymous

:-[ No....But I am a fairy Ninja!
The person below me.....Is about to play this game!

A

Anonymous

>:( Good think you dident say electric types or I would have....... [sub]Fear me when I am angry.....[/sub]
The person below me know that Rotom isent a legendary

Yep. It's stats aren't that legendary, plus it's located in a very easy to access location. Not a Legendary.

TPBM lieks Mudkipz

No, but close! (I am dressing up as a pumpkin.)

The person below me wants the next Hurt and Heal to be about favourite Charms members!

Yes I do, but I wish he wasn't evil... meh.

The person below me likes Pokabus' evolutions. (Your gonna say no, aren't you?) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I do have AT-T, so I could potentially have an iPhone, but I don't think I'll ever need one...

The person down below me favors Burger King to McDonalds.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO, NO I DON'T!!!!..... Just kidding ;3 I think your awesome.

TPBM will be scaring little kids on Halloween vs trick or treating.

AMEN! I don't care if "real men wear pink", those "real men" seem kinda girly to me >:I

TPBM has/wants to play Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.