• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Orcenia Region

"Yes. It is." he said. The Skuntank looked at the Jellicent in a Odd way, Before focusing back on the two children. "Alright. Lets see what there going to use." he Cracked his Knuckles and Smiled again. "Alright, Send the Pokemon my way! My Skuntank can take it!" he Taunted the Two children. "Woooo! Been a While before I had one of these!" he said, Pumped.

"papa I'm gonna battle with you" Diana exclaimed as she pointed to the battlefield while her Jellicent lazily floated over. The girl sent out a Rapidash while the male sent out a Galvantula. But when the boy sent out his spider looking Pokemon the short blonde hid behind Rally in fear. "Papa it's a bug type Pokemon....." Diana whispered in fright

"Don't worry. We can Defeat it. Together!" he Explained. "There's nothing to Worry about, Child. We can Just take it down Quickly then it will be gone. Done with it. Okay?" he said, turning to Look at Diana. He then looked back at the Battle. "Use Flamethrower On the Galvantula!" he commanded. The Skuntank Used it's breath to shoot a beam of Flames at the Bug, being a Super effective move. "Bingo! That's a Start!" he said.
(OOC: Don't say he can't use Flamethrower. Just check the Skuntank page on Bulbapedia.)

"okay papa" Diana muttered as she walked up from behind Rally. "Rapidash use wild charge on that Jellicent" the girl said as her Pokemon started storing power before breaking out into a sprint heading for Jellicent. "Jellicent use confuse ray" Diana quitely commanded, her pink ghost type complied and sent a beam of light at the Rapids she which caused the fire type to get confused and instead of using wild charge on Jellicent, due to its confusion it ran into the Galvantula. "Papa did you see that?" Diana questioned

"Yes! I am Quite Proud of you, Too!" he said, giving her a Thumbs up. "Watch this." he said. "Use Acid Spray!" he said, as The Skuntank Launched Poison at the Rapidash. it landed in the Rapidashe's eye, Causing them to TRIP over the Galvantula. He laughed. "Oh, how fun I forgot this was!" he said, still giggling.

Diana softly laughed as she watched the Rapidash trip over the Galvantula. "Alright let's finish this, Jellicent hydro pump" Diana commanded, the ghost shot out a powerful torrent of water which hit both opposing Pokemon and making them fly. The female then yawned before walking over to her leader and putting her hands up in the air and making grabby hands as she looked up at him. "Papa I'm tired..." The small girl yawned out, she usually did that with her butlers and even her bodyguards sense she's so petite that shes very easy to carry

"Alright. Where was your Room again..." he asked to Particularly nobody. He picked up the girl. "Your quite easy to carry, you know that?" he asked. "Alright. Think it's this way." he said, heading down a Hall. He Opened a Door at the End of the Hallway, and set her down on a Bed. "Alright. Goodnight I'm Guessing?" he asked, Setting down the Fixed Dolls on the Bed. The Krookodile came in, holding the Girl. "Sorry..." she said. The Girl was put down and she Immediately started to walk away. "Well that Got resolved. Night." he said, Turning off the Light's behind him and Closing the door. Not before his Houndoom ran into there to sleep on the Fluffy Carpet, However. The Houndoom Layed on the Carpet, in a Little ball on the Floor.

Diana happily slept as her Jellicent floated into the room before placing Diana's teddybear near the sleeping girl and going inside her pokeball by herself. But Diana opened her eyes only to stand up and carry the Houndoom into the bed with her. The small female hugged the dark type Pokemon and teddybear asashe used the fire type as warmth sense she easily got got cold. Then the blonde started to have her usual nightmares.

"Your such an embarrassment, how did we end up with a daughter like you" a woman who looked exactly like Diana sneered as she slammed the door of Diana's old bedroom close, the small girl cried and cried but then as she was hugging herself she felt a pair of arms hug her and when she looked up she saw her leader, "papa..." The girl whispered from a smile but then the older male released his embrace on the girl, "papa?" Diana questioned "haha do you really think I would care about you? Your just a freak, a freak" the leader in her dreams sneered. "Nobody can or would love you" her mother, her father, and her sister said along with her leader. "N-no..." Diana whimpered out as she continued to cry.

Though she was asleep, Diana tightened her hug on both her teddybear and the Houndoom as some tears leaked out of her closed eyes

A Munna had Appeared from thin air, as the Houndoom woke up at the sound, Feeling the tight grasp of the girl, but didn't care as Munna help people who have Nightmare's. "muuu?" it said, quietly. It sat on the girls head, and Nibbled on the Dream's, Making them forget the Dream. They then Replaced them with more Pleasant one's.

Diana's breathing became less heavy and her hug on Houndoom loosened. A small sigh escaped the girls mouth as she snuggled up closer to the dark type.

Her nightmare slowly faded away and Diana was then on a grassy meadow looking up at the stars, when she turned around she was greeted by her Pokemon who engulfed her in a hug even if they were ghosts. "I love you guys so much" the small female whispered as she sat on the meadow with her ghosts looking up at the stars.

Dianas dream was a memory lost in her brain due to the mental and emotional pain caused by people around her. That meadow that her and her Pokemon were stargazing was actually the meadow where she felt the happiest. Even though she was still in deep sleep a smile appeared on the blondes face

The Munna Appeared Satisfied, and Stopped. They would let them have this dream. "Houuunnnd...." it said Quietly. "Muu." The Munna replied in a Soft voice. Munna wouldn't have a Pink stream to spray, but at least they made somebody happy. Somebody. The Munna Had a Idea. it had help from a Ditto to Transform itself into a Doll. It then Set itself on the floor.

As the sunlight crept through the closed blinds, Diana blinked a couple of times until her big eyes opened fully to reveal beautiful lavender colored orbs. The blonde gave the Houndoom once last time before getting up and fixing the bow in her hair, the female then noticed a doll on the floor, "wow it's so cute" Diana gasped out as she picked the doll up and smiled. "I should go show papa" the female whispered, the blonde then ran out of the room in search for the leader. When the female found him she jumped into his arms and pushed the doll into his face, "papa look, can I keep her?" The small teen asked with a pout

"Huh?!" he Was Holding Diana without Even noticing it, and Now Looking at a Pink Blur in his Face. "Please get that out of my face. I can barely see it." he said, Pushing the Doll back a Little. "Hmm...It looks safe Enough. Sure! Keep it." he said, Putting Diana on the Ground. The Houndoom woke up and Trotted out of the Room, Arriving beside Rally. He pet it as He sipped some Coffee.

"yay your the best papa" Diana stated as she hugged the doll. "Papa did you know it's really boring in the Pokemon league?" Diana asked as she sent out her Gengar. The blonde sent her ghost type to get her teddy bear from the room which he did and once he handed the white bear to Diana the female asked him to posses the bear which he also did. "Gengar make sure you don't break my bear while you posses it" Diana ordered as the white teddy bear nodded it's head

"It Probably is, Diana." he said, Nodding. "Did you know a Gym is Boring too?" he asked, Crouching down to her Level. "I imagine this as a Home for People more than a Gym, However. It's Real fun to Pretend." he said. "But Not many people are Challenging The Gyms or League very much anymore, Are they? It's Really boring when nobody is Battling with Pokemon." he said. "And in my free time, this is why I Plan to Eliminate any Problems. We are Starting short with it by Taking down the Bullies." he explained

"papa what's the use of the elite four who can solve the regions problems if they don't even do their job?" Diana questioned as she sat down on the ground to play with her new doll and her eddybear that was currently being possesed by Gengar. "Papa being an elite four member isn't as fun as I thought it would be" the petite ghost type trainer complained

Walking through the First Bit of the Woodintale Forest was highly Beautiful as there were Sewaddle watching a Leavanny sew the hood for one of the newer born Sewaddle and The Caterpie climbing trees and Surrounding Themselves to become Metapod. The Cherim around Blooming and Pokémon Running Around made Toby stop and relax and eat the lunch his mother packed for him. They were Sandwiches for him, Charge and Glider. While he was unpacking the Box, a Small Joltik walked by. It noticed the sandwiches and looked at Toby. It puffed up, trying to look menacing and say The food belongs to it. Toby thought of it as The first Catch. He went into his bag and threw a Pokéball. The Pokeball hit the Joltik and caught it. A New Pokemon was added to his arsenal. He decided to name it Friktion. He decided to eat. “Come on Out You Three!” They jumped out and ran to their food. After they were done, they started to walk to their first gym.

Diana was about to ask Rally if she could help out in any way but before any words could leave her mouth two of her best bodyguards entered the base before bowing down to Diana. "Princess, challengers demand to battle you and they keep trying to get into your battle area" one of her guards stated. "Papa, i have to go now" Diana sadly muttered before standing up and walking out of the base with her new doll in hand and her possesed tedsy bear walking right next to her. Once insode the private helicopter Diana sadly looked down at her teedybear who was still being possesed by her beloved Gengar

Name: Bailey Liam Grant
Appearance: Short long pink hair, light blue eyes, slim body frame.
Clothes: Black T'Shirt, White Hoodie, Blue Jeans, Grey Beanie, and Jacket for casual. Water Type Pajamas. A Red Dress Shirt and Black Dress Pants for Fancy.
Backstory: Find out in the Roleplay.
Personality: Bailey is a trainer with a compassion to do his best. He works hard all the time and never stops to protect those he cares about.
Hobbies: Training his pokemon, Sketching, Cooking
Pokemon: He has started his adventure in Kanto so he has many from different regions.
He won't use them until leagues. He got his first pokemon, A Rockruff, and a Starter known to the world as Charmander.
-----------------
"Bug Gym, here I come!" He knows that being a trainer is hard work but he has been a pokemon trainer for a while, so he knows in's and out's. His Charmander and Rockruff are staying close to him. "Look at that!" They admire the gym. "Let's do this."

He walks inside. "Hello? Gym Leader?"

Toby heard a voice as he was trying to get across to battle Kris. He turned around and saw someone with a Charmander and a Rockruff. He had a Black T'Shirt, a White Hoodie, a Blue Jeans, a Grey Beanie, and a Jacket. He looked at him and greeted him. "... Uh... Hey, I'm Toby... but I'm not the Gym Leader Here." He got really nervous since he didn't know what to say.

Toby heard a voice as he was trying to get across to battle Kris. He turned around and saw someone with a Charmander and a Rockruff. He had a Black T'Shirt, a White Hoodie, a Blue Jeans, a Grey Beanie, and a Jacket. He looked at him and greeted him. "... Uh... Hey, I'm Toby... but I'm not the Gym Leader Here." He got really nervous since he didn't know what to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
After taking an eternity to supervise his rehabilitation center in Neontri, Kris, feeling fulfilled by the lives he has helped begins to head back to his gym in Woodintale. His assistant and next in line to eventually be the gym leader, Cheri. Has left him hundreds of voicemails, all with anxious tones and ramblings about how new trainers are arriving, and that Kris should come back sooner. Kris himself rarely found himself a large influx of trainers in his town at once, so he disregarded the issues as one of Cheri's typical outbursts of exaggeration. Nevertheless, he promptly arrived back at his gym to see some trainers eager to battle him. "Here we go" he thought to himself.

Once the helicopter landed at the Pokemon league. Dian entered her battle area through a different passage way along with Gengar who was still in the teddy bear and her two guards. Once inside battle area, the doll like teen sat down on her throne before placing her new doll on her lap. Gengar then left the teddy bears body before gently handing the bear to Diana. The lolita smiled at her pokemon before returning him into his Love Ball. The doors gigantic double doors then opened to reveal trainers ready to battle the elite four member.

"Im Kendall from the Sinnoh region and I challenge you, Diana of the Elite four, to a battle" a black hairex girl informed. Diana stood ip from her ghrone before elegantly walking to her side of the catwalk. "If that is what you desire" the small teen coldly stated. Then the battle started as Kendall sent out her Gothitelle while Diana sent out her Bannete

My Bio
Name: Steve
Appearance: A Boy with Tan Skin, black shirt, a navy hooded jacket with a poke-ball symbol on the back, blue pants, black and blue shoes, and shaggy brown hair.
Personality:He is usually daring, brave, and smart, using strategy to defeat opposing trainers. He can often make bad puns sometimes, but he is a good hearted, mature, and respectful person.
Story: Steve grew up in Tanuko Town with Stella. Stella's passion was to be an ice type master, and Steve's was to be a pokemon master altogether. Steve and Stella grew up with a bully named Keith, but his origin was never fully uncovered. Now 10, Steve is on his way to becoming a Pokemon Master.
Hometown: Tanuko Town
Pokemon: Mudkip (M) Pikachu (M) Eevee (F)