• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Orcenia Region

(Just an update on the rules, all trainers can carry Seven Pokemon)
RULES
1.All Pokecharms Rules Apply
2.Be specific in your Bio.
3.Gender is Optional except if your name is for both Genders (i.e. Alex or Dillon/Dylan)
4.Nobody can be champion unless they beat the 8 gyms
5.Gym Leaders/Elite Members can make OC's if there is not enough people
6.If you are a Trainer/Grunt you must start with 0-2 Pre-Evolved Pokemon
7.Romance is allowed, but nothing beyond a kiss
8.Gym Leaders can own 2-5 of their Pokemon Type, while Elite Members can have 6.
9.This roleplay lets Gym Leaders, Evil Team Members, The Champion, and Elite Members can take breaks
10.No cursing
11. no fakemon:<. But all the Pokemon made can be found and caught (not legendaries/mythicals):>
12.Have Fun :3

ELITE FOUR
Fire:
Ghost: (Team Break High Member) Iced_Tae
Grass:
Steel: (Previous Team Break Enforcer)

GYM LEADERS
Bug: Jakobi
Electric:
Poison: (Team Break Admin)
Ice:
Psychic:
Dragon:
Dark: (Team Break Boss) Ghostly Jazz Hands
Miscellaneous: (Current Team Break Enforcer)
Water: (not official)
Flying: (not official)
Fire: (not official)

CITIES
Tanuko Town: A Small Town that is calme and serene
Woodintale Village: Bug Gym. A Village hidden in the woods. There is apparently an group of Invasive Wild Pokemon. Route 3 and 4 will take you to Chargostone Pothole and Route 2 will take you to Woodintale Forest. Then it will take you to Sharbeacon City
Sharbeacon City: Electric Gym. A Humongus City that is built of of Electric Types and Energy. There's a Battle Fronteir, Hyperloop Battle Station and takes you to Zefren Town (Route 17) or Freakorin City (Route 5-6).
Zerfren Town: A Nice Quie Town with Technology that controls everything. The Town is Connected to Route 12, which takes you to Farmilia Town
Arina Town: Flying Gym. An Airplane show where technology is in the air. The place is famous for attractions.
Freakorin City: Poison Gym. A Broken City surrounded in Trash. Team Break has taken over this area
Shimila Town: Ice Gym. A Place surrounded in snow and a Ice Mountain. There is an Ice Rink and Old Timey Hotel Cabin.
Puzakon Village: A Sweet Town, but surrounded by an Urban Legend with a Dark Past and Pokemon. No One can sleep here.
Celestial City: Psychic Gym. A Starry and Clever Area. This place is very beautiful and Shiny with a star gazing Area.
Neontri City: Dcragon Gym. A Party Area covered with Neon Lights. Luckilly, the Mountain near them can't hear the music.
Dolphinia Bay: Water Gym. A Nice Area with a Train that takes you to Dolphina Islands. This area is a great and shiny beach with catchable water types and Magikarps.
Orcinai Town: An Bay where a Old Relic underwater is there, but nobody has ever found it, because they have died.
Mugargo City: Dark Gym. An Overtaken city that is The Team Break base. It is actually functioning and Shiny.
Ashihara Town: Fire Gym. It is very hot. The volcano near there is too hot to enter, so no fire types for you. But, it's connected to Vol. Mugargo.

LOCAL AREAS
Chargostone Pothole-Woodintale Village
Woodintale Forest-Woodintale Village
Farmilia Town
Hyperloop Battle Station-Charbeacon City, Freakorin City, Neontri City, Mugargo City
Mt. Subfraz-Shimila Town
Starry Tower-Celestial City
Neon Egg Cavern-Neontri City
Vol. Mugargo-Mugargo City
Dolphina Sub-Dive-Dolphina Bay
Victory Road- Dolphina Islands

OTHER AREAS
Dolphina Islands

Ancient Tomborak
Desingar Village
Mt.Traikrag
Traikrag Town
Orcania Bay
Darkrai Dreams-Puzakon Village
Genesect Lair- Sharbeacon City
Deoxys Space-Celestial City
Mewtwo Lab-Freakorin City

Bio example/My Bio
Name: Toby
Appearance: A Boy with Shaggy Hair, Freckles on both checks, and Blue Eyes. He looks a little pale, wears a Bright Yellow T-Shirt, an Blue Sweater, Black and Red Shoes, and Gray Pants. He has a Yellow Backpack with Three Pockets.
Personality:He is Cheery and confident. He believes in his goal of becoming champion, making him a bit stubborn and makes him ignore everything. He can be a pain sometimes, but he's a good person.
Hometown: Tanuko Town
Pokemon: Charge (Pikachu), Glider (Gligar)

Last edited:
Name: Kris A. Lith
Appearance: Short yet curly red hair, light skin, green eyes, freckles, needs glasses but often wears contacts
Clothes: Seafoam green hiking jacket with a cherry pink shirt underneath. Wears Black jeans and either gray boots or white tennis shoes. For formal events he wears the same color scheme except with a tuxedo and dress pants.
Arena: Biome themed, it’s based off a tank you would keep a pet lizard or bug in. It contains a desert like canyon bridge looming over a pool of water with banks of gravel and sand. The entire arena is surrounded with both thick shrubbery and small rocky hills giving the impression of tightly packed arena.
Backstory: Kris ran away from an abusive family as a little boy when only a little bit of the region was explored. Kris lived in the wilderness with only wild pokemon (specifically bug types) as his only companions. It wasn’t until his teenage years when Kris became discovered by the explorer, Daniel Lith. Using his familiarity of the wilderness, Kris assisted the explorer by becoming his cartographer and eventually, adopted son. Kris used the income from his map making to open up a gym and a rehabilitation center for anyone in need of help.
Personality: Kris is serious as a gym leader, but is always an empathetic person. He believes that no matter what a person has gone through, there is a better future for them. Because of this, he even allows Team Break grunts to rest at his rehabilitation center. When not busy, Kris is an old soul gentleman who likes to be generous towards others, when he’s not hiking that is.
Hobbies: Traveling, camping, sharing drinks with friends, golfing.
Pokemon: He actually has a lot of different types of pokemon he keeps as pets or donates to others. But he, of course, mainly uses bug type. Although he has teams to face any level of skilled trainers, he is usually the first and, thus, uses this team most often.
Butterfree, Shuckle, Shedinja, and Durant

Name: Rally
Appearance: Rally Is a Slender Like figure with Blonde Hair, with The tip's of his Hair being Black. He wear's a Yellow shirt with torn Sleeve's and a Leather jacket. He cover's his eye's with Sunrise Shade's (The Weird Glasses that are Orange), And his Shoes are Brown leather Boot's. He wear's a gold Necklace around his Neck.
Arena: (Since the Dark Gym Leader is Also the Team Break Leader, as it say's.) Mansion Themed, as Darkness is often Associated with Mansion's. Specifically, It Look's Like A Dark Basement. Boxes are Scattered around the Battlefield, as Well as other Thing's. Pokemon beside Ghost and Dark type's Can't see very well in this Area. So using anything Beside Ghost and Dark type's Is ill advised. Illuminate is also a Good Ability to have in this Arena, however.
Personality: Rally can be a Bit pushy at time's, but treat's the Grunt's and Admin's of Team Break like Family, Due to him not having a family of his own. He's great at Pick pocketing and has stole Countless thing's without people knowing they were even gone. Only his Best Friend and Pokemon have seen his More Kind and Lighthearted side, However.
Hobbies: Battling, Pick pocketing, Studying a Certain topic.
Like's: Team Break, Dark type Pokemon, Family and Friend's
Dislike's: Team Break Traitor's, People who foil his Plan's, Elite four Member's
Pokemon: Houndoom (F), Skuntank (M), Pangoro (M), Umbreon (F), Krookodile (M)
(Edit: There we go!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Toby was in his room, packing his clothes and items while Charge and Glider sat on his desk. He was packing for his Pokemon Journey. Toby knew it would be dangerous, but he wanted to. His mother let him choose the night before, and tried to keep him from going out since she's scared of him getting hurt. Toby put on his Yellow Backpack and took out his Pokeballs. "Come on you two, let's go." Carlos said. He returned His two Pokemon and left the door. He started to walk through Route 1 when he was attacked by a Rattata. It jumped at him, using Scratch. Toby jumped and used Glider. "Glider, use Slash!" Glider ran up and Slashed the Rattata, which damaged the Level 3 Rattata, fainting the Rattata. "Phew. Good job, Glider." Glider cheered happily. As he was walking towards the end of Route 1, he was stopped by the Professor's son, Jonathan. "Hey, wait! You forgot your Pokedex Toby!" yelled Jonathan. He ran up, tired. panting. He held out a weird Device. "What... what is this?" Toby asked curiously. Jon explained how the Pokedex works and gave him Extra Pokeballs. "Alright.. now you...can...go" he said. He left back home and Toby went on to Woodintale Village.

"Sir! We have lost team Z and X!" "Oh, Come on Gabriel! Surely we didn't LOSE them! Try to Contact the Leader's of Z and X and we can Figure this out!" he commanded. The Grunt named 'Gabriel' ran off to try and Contact them. "Ugh, So hard to Lead this TEAM here in Mugargo...AND keep it clean." he said, Rubbing his Head. "Hopefully the New Admin Arrival will be here soon...Wonder how Section P.O.I is doing down in Freakorin City..." he thought.

Name: Diana Hexira
Occupation: Team Break high member/ ghost type elite four member
Appearence: light blonde hair and lavender colored eyes, wears a Neverland Midnight Opera House Stand Collar Long Sleeves Classic Gothic Lolita dress, wears a White Bow Sweet Lolita Knee Stockings with black heel platform cross strap Lolita shoes, she has a large purple bow that rests on her head, her long pale blonde hair is always down as she always makes sure that ends of her hair are slightly curled and her bangs are always styled as blunt bangs and some of her bangs that are longer frame her small face, she's very petite which means she's smaller and shorter that most girls her age, her skin is very fair and looks like porcelain, her lips are always naturally tinted pink, she always wears a prurple gem earnings and she always looks very innocent, her perfectly manicured nails are painted pale purple, she always carries a white teddybear that wears a purple dress
Arena: her arena has a giant runway as the battleground but unlike Valerie or Elesa, Diana's runway is darker with colors consisting of black and purple. There are black chairs that are covered by black and purple satin covers and with the black satin covered chairs there's a purple cushion while with the purple satin covered chairs there was black cushions, on each chair a large human like doll sits which always creeps out her challengers, there are large windows but are covered by dark black drapes, in the middle of the stage that the runway is connected to sits a purple clear Crystal throne
Personality: she's very innocent even for her age but she has a very cryptic imagination and she's over protective of the Team Break leader even if he doesn't like the elite four, she treats her dolls and pokemon like family sense her own family never loved her due to her being "unusual", her parents always kept Diana in the dark and instead always placed the spotlight on her younger sister. Diana is a bit hot headed but she's very submissive when it comes to members in team Break that are higher in rank, most people find her scary and cruel but in the inside she's like an innocent child, cries when she's frustrated sense she can't do anything else sense nobody takes her seriously. Shes obsessed with looking like a Lolita, she always trys her best to impress the leader sense inside she keeps telling herself that she useless
Hobbies: ballet, designing, and playing with her dolls
Likes: her team, her beloved Pokemon, her dolls and that's about it
Dislikes: herself, people who try and hurt her leader, bug type Pokemon, people who tease her and make fun of her.
Pokemon: Chandalure (M), Jellicent (F), Dusknoir (M), Gengar (M), Mismagius (F), Bannete (M)

||RP|
Even though she knew that her leader don't like the elite four, Diana still walked into the base as one of her body guards walked next to her. Once Diana saw her leader the female ran up to the male and gave him a quick hug before smiling up at him, "Mr. Leader I took out more trainers that say that your plan is stupid" Diana informed in a child like voice as she hugged her teddybear while her large bodyguard stood behind the small seventeen year old

Last edited:
"Good!" He said, Looking at Them. "Yes, The Plan could Be achieved Better without People IN the way..." he proclaimed. "You may be a Elite four Member Now and Day's, But at least you don't ACT like the other member's. You actually Don't try to Stop Team Break." he said, Getting up from the Chair. "Hmm...If only it was Easy to wipe this World's Problem's."

"sir the reason I became an elite four member was to help you sense pretty much the whole region depends on us" Diana informed. "Also Mr. Leader the number of challengers is slowly going down at this rate there should hardly be anybody so powerful to get in your way" the blonde stated and yet again her voice sounded just like a child's

"Yes, You are correct...But how exactly are we going to wipe out ALL the problem's...There are quite a Few. War's, Robbery, Lawyer's...I could go on." he Said. "We might wipe ourselves out in the Process. I Can't loose the Only thing I can Call A Family, Diana. So how Exactly can we do it...I heard of a Great Weapon in the Kalos Region." he Said, Turning to Face Diana again. "Let's just Hope no other people come to try to ruin this Perfect Plan."

"Mr. Leader, I suppose we give those people options to turn over a new leaf or feel the same pain their inflicting upon others" Diana suggested as she bit her lip thinking about all the bad people in the world. The innocent seventeen year old then looked up at her leader with her big and innocent lavender eyes, "Mr. Leader, if your plan works nobody's gonna call me a freak anymore right?" Diana asked in a soft voice as tears were on the brim of her bottom eye lids, the blonde then tightly hugged her teddybear as she continued to look her leader dead in the eye

"Oh, Don't worry...Nobody will call you a Freak after this, Diana...People shall Pay for hurting My Own technical Family. Just wait till those People get their Just Dessert's. Then they WON'T be able to hurt you anymore. Alright?" he said, Ruffling there hair. "People who Hurt My Family don't Deserve to turn over a New leaf. They only will feel Pain." he said.

Diana giggled as she wiped her tears away and gave Rally a hug as a big smile appeared in her face but her innocent smile slowly turned creepy as the teens cryptic imagination started pumping dark ideas through her head. "Mr. Leader, pain is given in many ways but I want the people that hurt me to be in pain emotionally and mentally I want to break their minds so they no longer can function properly, I want to scare them so badly that they will never sleep peacefully again" the small female informed as a creepy child like laugh escaped her lips while Diana was still hugging her leader

"...Yea that sound's About right. It's your Choice how they Suffer Anyway. We could get a Mimikyu and Reveal what is Under the Cloak. They go crazy and then Die Painfully. Or our Pokemon could scare those Bad people to death. Pfff, they would have to check the Closet for Gengar's Every night!" he said, Laughing In a Insane like way. "But how will we do it?" he said, Hugging Back.

"I can send my team of ghost types to kidnap people" Diana proudly suggested as she pulled away from the hug before she sent out her terrifying team of ghosts. "Mr. Leader you can take your pick of which ghost you want to kidnap people" the small teen stated as she handed her teddybear to her body guard before picking up her Bannete. "Okay team say hi to Mr. Leader" Diana gently commanded as her team smiled or waved at the man. "Mr. Leader aren't my Pokemon super cute?" The pale blonde asked as she smiled at her team that consisted of a Dusknoir, a Mismagius, a Jellicent, a Chandalure, a Gengar, and a Bannet. "People say my Pokemon are scary but their actually very cute" Diana informed as her Dusknoir gently placed his large hands on the petite girls head which brought the elite four member alot of comfort

"Well, Dusknoir and Gengar should go. They seem most Experienced, due to there Species." he Suggested. "How many people we aiming for, Again?" he asked, looking at the Pokemon. He then Focused back On the Small 17 year old girl. He then Sent Two pokeball's into the air, as a Skuntank and Krookodile came from them. "Skuntank and Krookodile shall go with them." he said, as the Two Pokemon smiled Devilishly. "Kroook!" The Large Alligator bellowed. "Skun." the Skunk Pokemon said.

"hmmmm as much as they can bring" Diana excitedly exclaimed as she looked at her team with gentle eyes. "Dusknoir and Gengar I want you guys to catch some bad people can you do that?" The small girl questioned as the two Pokemon nodded their heads. The female then snapped her fingers as her body guard handed her a piece of fabric. "Mr. Leader this fabric is from somebody who was being to me can your Pokemon catch him?" Diana innocently asked as she looked up at her leader with a pout and to top it all of off she did the puppy dog eyes and let one tear slip out of her eyes

"Awww, Your to cute for your Own good Diana. Alright. Krookodile, Please Smell that." The Crocodile was about to Question it but the Skuntank nudged him, shaking there head. The Crocodile like Pokemon Sniffed it, Immediately Turning it's head, Sniffing the Ground. It Headed out the Door, Skuntank following. "Your Pokemon better follow that Crocodile." he said, taking one last look at the Puppy face. "Your definitely to cute for your Own good."

Diana giggled before snapping her fingers which made her ghost types sink into the ground and follow Krookadile as shadows. "Mr. Leader being adorable is my job" the girl joked in her small voice as she did a salute before returning the rest of her Pokemon and grabbing her teddybear from her body guard. "Reiner I need you to go to my arena and make sure my dolls are okay" the small blonde demanded as her bodyguard nodded his head and left the base to go check on his boss's so called "friends". "Mr. Leader can I pway with your Pokemon?" The small girl asked as she purposely replaced the L in the word "please" to a W.

"Sure. Just be Careful with them, Please." he said, Sending the Other pokeball's into the air. "HOUUU!" "GORO!" "Umbre..!" the three Pokemon Bellowed. They walked Toward Diana, As Umbreon Stated to Nussle her. "They seem to like you." he said, Laughing. The Three pokemon Nodded in Agreement.

"awwww their so cute" Diana cooed as she carefully placed her teddybear to the ground before picking up the Umbreon and hugging the dark type, the blonde then looked up at the Pangoro and smiled as she gently held the Umbreon in her arms. "Mr. Leader how long do you think until our Pokemon come back?" The small elite four member asked

"I don't know, How many people Bullied you?" he asked. "It's gonna take THAT long." he guessed. "Until then, We wait or Something." He proclaimed. The Umbreon felt warm when held. The Houndoom then Walked up to Her, Sniffing them. "I don't think you and Houndoom have met yet..." he said, while The Houndoom Licked the Girl's face.

Diana giggled when the Houndoom licked her face, so the female got down on both knees so she could properly play with the Pokemon but she had to sit in that position sense she was wearing a dress. But when her leader asked about how many people bullied her, the small female frowned and hugged the Umbreon. "Alot of people bullied me, even though I'm an elite four member they still made fun of me and they would call me names" the girl whispered, "Mr. Leader am I different? Am I really a freak?" Diana asked in her soft child like voice

Upon Hearing this, Everybody in the Room looked at Diana. "Yes. You are Different. But your not the Only different one in this World. Everybody is. And in there own way's...Everyone's a Freak. Because nobody is Like another. Who knows...Maybe someone who shares your point of view is out there. Looking for Somebody who shares there view's..." he explained. "But you shall NEVER know." he added. The Houndoom and Umbreon looked at each other and Blinked. Then Looked back at the two.

"but if everybody's different and freak then why am I the only who gets bullied?" Diana cried out as tears fell out of the girls eyes. "I don't like being different sense I get bullied for being my true self but if I'm not my true self I can't be happy so whatever I choose to do I'll never be happy" Diana whimpered out

"Hey...Hey...Don't say that, Diana. Remember That were Punishing the Bad people." At just that Moment, The Krookodile came back, followed by the Skuntank. "Skunnn!" It yelled back at the Shadow's. The Crocodile held a Short Boy wearing a Jacket. "Whoa! It's Puppet girl!" They said. The Krookodile Covered there Mouth, and Took them downstairs. A Scream was Heard. "One down. Alot to go." Rally Said, Checking down a List. "Alright. Got any More Belonging's of the Bullies? And Please Don't tear up...Were Dealing with this." he said, walking up to them. He wiped a Tear from her face and Ruffled there hair.

Diana nodded her head before reaching into a pocket of her dress to pull out a cheap golden bracelet. "Mr. Papa.....errr I mean Mr. Leader this is a bracelet from a girl who broke my dolls" Diana stated with a blush on her cheek from embarrassment sense she accidentally called her leader "papa". The female stood up before handing the bracelet over to the leader. Dusknoir and Gengar came out of the shadows before handing over a headband and a pair of leather gloves over to Rally

"It's Okay. Just call me Papa. Most of the Grunt's do it anyway." he said, Smiling. He took the Bracelet, and Gave it to the Krookodile, Who was Dusting his Hand's. The Krookodile took it, Going onto the Second Search. The Skuntank followed. "Anyway, What do you need to be happy at the Moment?" he asked. "Cause you look like your Still Crying."

"well Papa, can I have a chocolate cupcake with pink frosting and alot of sprinkles and ooooooh i also want starberry milk with a swirly straw" Diana informed as she sat back down on the ground and played with Houndoom and Umbreon. "Papa i want the girl to fix my dolls" Diana demanded as she grabbed her white teddybear and hugged it

"Alright. That sound's Not hard anyway. I will be Right back." he said. He walked out the door as His Krookodile walked in. He pointed at the girl, as She trembled a Bit. "What does SHE want..." The Girl said, Looking at the Teddy Bear. "Something ELSE to te-" She was interrupted by the Krookodile's Growl. "Alright, Alright...Give me a BROKEN doll..." she Reached her hand out. The Krookodile Growled again. "PLEASE..." she added. The Krookodile then Seemed happy.

Diana giggled as her Dusknoir roughly handed handed the girl one of Diana's many creepy dolls. "fix her or else my Pokemon will costume your soul" Diana sweetly threatened with a smile as she petted the Umbreon who was still in her arms. "Also you better do it properly or else..." The small girl whispered in a low voice but then her face turned back to normal and her child like voice came back

"Alright! I'm back!" he held a Cupcake the size of his Hand, and a big Strawberry milk in the Other. "Whoa. That girl is ACTUALLY fixing the doll? Did she Struggled at ALL?" he questioned. "Never mind. Here you go, Diana!" he walked toward Diana and Gave her the Stuff. "Now," he turned. "You learn your Lesson yet?" he asked the Girl. The girl nodded, holding out the Doll. "Good." he said, Plucking it from the Small hands of the girl and Giving it to Diana. "Any OTHER doll's she need's to fix?" he asked.

Diana nodded her head as she took a sip of her strawberry milk. "I have alot but it's okay" Diana said as she smiled but then her smile turned creepy once again. "But papa there's something else you could do to make me happy" the female stated with a cute yet creepy giggle

"What else?" he turned his Head to Face Diana. "Please tell me. I want people on this team to be Happy, and your the one I put first. So tell me. What could I do?" He asked, Turning his Whole body to face her. The Skuntank Was Curious, and Listened. "Skunnn?" it Softly said, Curiously.

To what Rally said a evil yet innocent looking smile made its way on to Diana's face. "Papa you have to dress up as a princess and recreate the princess and the Politoad play!" Diana exclaimed happily as she took a bite out of her cupcake and took another sip of her strawberry milk

He Started to sweat. "Erm...I don't know how to do that." he quickly Answered. "I don't have the Supplies. Nor do I have the Pokemon to do that." he added. "But tell you what, I can go take you to see it. That good enough?" he asked, Ruffling Her hair. "Skunnn..." the Skuntank said, as the Girl fixed another doll. He went over and Grabbed the doll, Giving it to Diana.

Diana smiled before fixing her bow bow sense when Rally ruffled her hair it messed up her giant lavender bow, Diana thanked the Skinktank as she held the doll in her hand. The childish seventeen year old blonde then sent out her Mismagius who she handed the doll to and the female ghost type dissapeared before appearing once again without the doll, "thank you Mismagius" the female thanked as she returned the Pokemon. When suddenly her Gengar and Dusknoir appeared out of the shadows holding a little girl and a little boy

"Well, two more. What did THEY do?" he asked, Taking out a Bag of Chips. He ate one. "I'm really Interested." he said, eating another one. "To hear what they Did." he finished. The girl Started to fix the doll. "How many More..." She questioned. "As many as you broke." Rally answered Softly. The girl sighed and Continued to fix the Doll.

Diana giggled evilly as she placed her cake and milk on the ground and stood up and hugged Rally before looking up at him with her puppy dog eyes and pout, "papa t-they would c-call me names whenever they saw me and then when they challenged me they said I was a f-freak when I beat them" Diana informed with a fake stutter. Dusknoir and Gengar released their ight hold on the two kids before standing behind Rally and Diana, ready to attack with snap of their trainers fingers

"A Battle? Seems Nice to me." His Skuntank Walked over, Getting ready. "Calling people freaks when they Beat you is VERY bad manner's...It's time We teach you some." he explained, Having a Evil Smile. "Alright. We hit there Pokemon or there Faces?" he asked, Smiling even wider. The Girl fixing the Doll Giggled while The Krookodile backed away from the Arena. "Have fun you guy's...!" She said, Still laughing. "Getting beat by POKEMON! Ahahaha! Can't get ENOUGH of this!" she said. The Krookodile Smiled along with the Girl. "Crooook." he bellowed in a Laughing tone.

"papa if we hurt them we will become as bad as murderers, how about we just battle against them and when we win they have to do whatever I say forever" Diana suggested as she returned her Dusknoir and Gengar before sending out her Jellicent. "Papa, papa, papa, isn't my Jellicent pretty?" The small blonde innocently asked as she hugged her pink Pokemon who happily hugged her back