• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Olympians (ReVamped) and other RP Ideas

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Yeah, that'll work just fine. Cole could be touring the place with his history class and stumble upon the other demis at some point.

This works for me. I have made a scenario to fit the bill.

Adrian has recently left home, like most teens do when they are old enough. Having always been interested in the city, Adrian has travelled to New York in order to live there. While searching for any houses or apartments up for rent, he is distracted by Greek museum. He meets some other demis while wandering through various exhibits, and the museum becomes a massive melting pot of demigods and monsters.

I'm working on my post as we speak, so it'll be up soon enough. Probably today, but if not, definitely tomorrow. I'm just posting here to say that, in case you hadn't already planned it out- Which you very well might have- We should make a small index of ancient Greek weapons that would be laying in a museum- Luckily, Ancient Greek weaponry is pretty much limited to bow and arrow, spears, swords, daggers, shields, battleaxes and tridents. So picking one of those would be the best choice, even though they wouldn't be very durable being thousands of years old.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Unless one of you guys happened to pick up a celestial bronze weapon, which would be fifty times more durable than anything else in the museum. :3

Also, armor. You can't go fighting Greco-style with no armor on.

Shiny Eevee said:
Unless one of you guys happened to pick up a celestial bronze weapon, which would be fifty times more durable than anything else in the museum. :3

Also, armor. You can't go fighting Greco-style with no armor on.
From what I've seen, Reynald has his Earth armour, while my flaming tatoos protect my back. I'm not sure about anyone else, though.

For this situation, with many of our characters still unrealized, I think a satyr swooping in (with some good luck) would be our best bet.

If I recall, that's exactly what's already going to happen. Isaac's teacher I believe is a satyr, if I recall from the previous version of this RP. He jumped in after the group managed to slay a trio of harpies with desk chairs while serving detention.

Peter is going to be present and he's going to have a Satyr with him from the camp. so at least that's one trained demigod and a satyr XD

Uhm, there wouldn't be celestial bronze weapons in a museum. Humans can't touch the stuff, and most of them can't even see them properly. I think I'll get Austin a spear just for the sheer lulz of it being the most impractical weapon he could've grabbed from around the museum.

Uhm, there wouldn't be celestial bronze weapons in a museum. Humans can't touch the stuff, and most of them can't even see them properly. I think I'll get Austin a spear just for the sheer lulz of it being the most impractical weapon he could've grabbed from around the museum.

You need celestial bronze to actually kill the monsters, but you can still do some damage with, say, a priceless bust of Socrates. And it doesn't have to be Greek weapons. Percy has used some interesting ways to kill monsters before. He killed the Minotaur with his own horn remember.

Yeah, I know I need to post, but I was waiting to see what other people from Camp Half-Blood post so that I know how to handle Peter's post.

Hey you. Yeah, you. People who haven't posted in the RP yet. Go do so as soon as you can- We were off to a great start, and we don't want the RP to die down again, do we?

Kthnx. ^^

Phew! We are alive again. Luckii had to drop cause of life stuff. Sad day. But I will be posting probably this weekend or Monday to keep us rolling.

As a note, please make your posts somewhat lengthy. I don't care if you guys take some creative license or force me to change the story a bit. I play D&D, I DM, and I do plot stuff for games I run. I know how to adapt and the story is definitely flexible enough.

Just if you can't keep the posts up to snuff I'm going to have to drop you out. Not to be mean but I am being strict

Seeing as Luckii had to drop out, I asked VERY nicely and Rey gave me a spot. My character is someone I had half cooked up, and now here he is!

Name: Tyler Prince

Parents: Alan Prince, Hecate

Powers: Tyler has no powers that are immediately noticeable, however, if he is in danger, his 'face' will change, taking after his mother. This face is extremely good at battling, and is used to fight enemies. Tyler believes that there is a third 'face', but this has never apppeared, so its purpose is unknown.

Appearance: Tyler has brown hair, and blue eyes. His hair is usually short and slightly messy, and his eyes, when looked directly into, give a strong sense of vertigo. He normally wears a black shirt with a picture of a street sign saying 'Here' pointing one wat and 'There' pointing the other way. Over this he has a light grey zip-up hoodie. He wears a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of bright green high-top sneakers. He is slightly small for his age. His second face has dark grey eyes, and his third face has what he thinks are mirror-silver eyes. (I got my friend to draw a picture of him, so when she e-mails me that It'll be put up to do him justice)

Personality: Tyler is quiet, preferring to stay at the back of groups, not participating much. He refers to his second face as 'Dark Tyler', due to its almost cold-blooded way of fighting. Dark Tyler is the complete opposite of normal Tyler. He is loud, sarcastic, arrogant, and does not normally differentiate between allies and enemies. The third face is a complete mystery, having never appeared.

History: Tyler had an average a childhood as can be for a dyslexic, ADHD and multiple-personality disorder-diagnosed child. So not very.
He grew up in schools, constantly picked on for his shy persona. It is only when he had turned nine did the bullies decide to get physical. This also happens to be the time where Dark Tyler appeared.

After brutally beating up his would-be assailant and a bystander who strayed too close, Tyler was forced to move schools. Unfortunately, this same process happened in all of his schools, causing him to have to repeatedly move. He finally ended up in a school called the Olympian Boarding school, which seemed to be nice, seeing as no bullies converged on him within the first few hours of his first day. His class was going to a museum for a field trip, which is something he could look forward to. After all, how can anything bad happen in a museum?

Love interests: None so far.

Anything wrong, let me know. I'll post sometime soon.