1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Okay for DS Online? Heck yeah!

Discussion in 'General Video Game Discussion' started by Linkachu, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Thanks to the guys at Pixelized Online for bringing this quote to my attention. It's from a IGN interview with Reggie Fils-Aime (REGGIEEEE!):

Tomorrow, eh? I can barely wait to hear the answer. I know a lot of people see no purpose in online gaming but I personally see it as simply another opportunity for Nintento to strut their stuff. Heck no do I want a full online Pokemon game (although I would buy/play it...) but online battling/trading? Sign me up! :twisted:

2. baratron

baratron Moderator of Elder Scrolls
    Staff Member Moderator

Friend Code:
    4983-5151-3791
    Xbox Live:
    baratrongirl
    Online trading would SO rock. I could give people all my spare Feebases, and they could give me a female Totodile :D.

So, erm, who is this Reggie guy, anyway?

3. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    w00t! Seems that Nintendo has finally officialized it! Online DS is a reality folks :D

And guess what their first planned online game is? Not Pokemon D/P, but something almost just as good ('least for me) - Animal Crossing! I want it, I want it, I want it! ^___^

AC was awesome enough offline, but online you'll be able to trade stuff easier than ever. Can't wait to get my hands on that game :twisted: