1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official 'Charms Post Your Voice Thread~

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by StellarWind Elsydeon, Apr 2, 2011.

1. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

So, thanks to the Picture Thread, we know what you guys look like. How about what you guys sound like?

This is what this thread is for: recordings (audio or video) of your voices.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Pokécharms is not responsible for members under the age of 16 who choose to post videos and/or voice clips of themselves. Please acquire parental consent first.

Right - I'll start this off ^^

#1 StellarWind Elsydeon, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    _Umbreon_ likes this.
  2. Dwayna DragonFire

Dwayna DragonFire 2014 Little Cup Champion

3. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

>> <<

I'm going to need to record my voice and upload it as an MP3/WAV or something. I have a thing about webcams, so I (probably) won't be recording any videos of myself anytime soon. :X

Fun thread idea, tho. I'm totally lurking this. ^^

5. KoL

KoL Expert FPS Player
    Staff Member Moderator

6. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Look, guys, I think you're all great, but please don't try to add me as a friend on youtube. I don't need the e-mails spamming up my account.

7. Shiny Lyni

8. DragonTrainerMalachi likes this.
  9. Luckii, I can't see it. It says the video is private. If you want only us to see it, set it to Unlisted.

10. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm shy but I throw myself out doing acoustic covers like this one. One of the better covers. :p

_Umbreon_ likes this.
  11. It has been updated :)

12. Shiny Lyni

TONOOOOOOOO <33333333333333333333333

You have no idea how much I'm squealing right now and giggling and smiling as I listen this is soooo good Tono <333333333333333333333

13. OH NO MY FRO (My voice totally makes an appearance too. Again.)

14. StellarWind Elsydeon

Stargrounds likes this.
  15. Dwayna DragonFire

16. Shiny Lyni

Dway yer voice so purdy ;o; <333333

17. Before you hear my voice using the link, let me warn you that I am a stormchaser and that this video was kinda taken during the most intense storm I lived through. This will give you the best impression of what I sound like when calm, impressed, and then intimidated.

Enjoy my derpiness in vocal form here ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDjHfeUargA

18. Aimee

Aimee Bacon Fairy

19. StellarWind Elsydeon

Because Crystal reminded me this glorious "song" existed and I had to make my own cover.

20. Toru likes this.
  21. WOOH. I finally had the bravery to make THIS vid... Yeah, that is my real voice... I sound so nervous...:'| XD Yeah.. heheh...

22. Da Freezah likes this.
  23. Shiny Lyni likes this.
  24. Mr.RMA

Mr.RMA Magearna before it was cool

Sooo... I have a voice, and it's become quite a messed up voice after my recent trip to the dentist to get some more fillings and shit. With a numbed up face, I could really think of nothing better to do than recite Shakespeare. Here, enjoy the soothing sounds of my severely slurred voice.

FalChromiforme and Shocari like this.
  25. Dwayna DragonFire

Behold, a babby.
    Also myself! It's been a while since I did one of these. (Totally @Mr.RMA 's fault)

FalChromiforme and AzureEdge like this.
  26. I know this is a long video, but you only have to listen to the first couple seconds. I'm the girl in the video.