• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Oasis

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nexus: If Hope gets all the food for herself, then she isn't a Ghost as she doesn't share with her comrades. If she isn't a Ghost, she's an enemy. And I like killing enemies.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seems pretty good, but I still think that 3 should be max and harder for them to stay there if they're open for long time/ far away. Also you should've included that

Nexus: If Hope gets all the food for herself, then she isn't a Ghost as she doesn't share with her comrades. If she isn't a Ghost, she's an enemy. And I like killing enemies.
She is kind of like the middle man (or woman) That holds onto stock and gives to who needs. She kinda has more power than you think. I have an idea for her.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh yes, HER SWORD HOW COULD I FORGET. (makes tsunami of sand he used to kill many others)
Nexus: lemme guess, you don't die because you're protected by sacred non-NPC law, what if you were NPC?