• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Oasis

2414, Rook industries takes news headlines with their new fusion reactor in one of their ocean facilities was hit by a solar flare and exploded, creating the wasteland "we" know leading to the apocalypse, mutants, and more. 10 years later rumor is there is somewhere in the barren wasteland that there is a oasis hidden in the desert that is now the ocean. Will you join the ghosts as they search for water or die and be cast away to the sands of time?
Link to the Rp: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-oasis-rp.19186/

Character sheets will be formed like this
Name:
Ability:
Appearance:
Weapon:

Here's mine:
Name: Jesse Shepard
Ability: Can turn parts of body into metal, Takes lots of energy to hold full body for a long time,. Can't use ability if low on Iron
Appearance: Wears sleeveless black shirts, brown pants, and black sneakers (if he actually wears something on his feet), a red headband that matches with his hair, and a Flaming Skull badge
Weapon: Hooked cane that can shoot out

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Hope Torren
Ability: Hope only needs oxygen to survive, and doesnt need food or water.
Appearance: A normal size, at 5'7" with long brown hair. She has dark green eyes and wears a light vest and blue jeans.
Weapon: A short sword her brother owned before he died.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name: Alpha
Ability: superheated gas into plasma
Appearance: green eyes and green hair. has a neon green t-shirt with a lightning bolt on it and jogging shorts.
Weapon: Spear

Thanks and Mr. Glaceon can you make it so you take longer to get hungry or thirsty, it feels a little too OP.
It isn't needed for survival, but I will make it so that if she stays without it for to long, her normal capabilities begin to slow down. (For lack of better way of explaining it. Trust I nerfed it)

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Name: Manuel Stone
Ability: Can open up to four wormholes at a time in a five-meter radius.
Appearance: Black hair and brown eyes. Blue jacket and white shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes. Also wears glasses.
Weapon: Bow and arrow.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Nexus
Ability: Able to control some of the sand around him
Appearance: Some cloth covers his mouth; Messy blonde hair; hazel eyes; gray hoodie with black shirt underneath; black shoes and ripped black jeans
Weapon: A blade strapped to his back as a scabbard with some cloth that he can put the blade into or out of for when he's using it or not

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
yours is completely fine imo, I feel like Manuel's could just be portals, but only 3 max at a time, and the longer it's open the more stamina he uses. and he can only have portals up to where he can see

I nerfed mine.
Maybe the longer the distance, the more it takes out of him. Plus the seeing thing could be more OP than the regular ability
The Plasma can overheat his body being dangerous
And maybe one foot around him that he can control.
Edit: True Nebby.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Maybe the longer the distance, the more it takes out of him. Plus the seeing thing could be more OP than the regular ability
The regular ability appeared to be a rift through the space-time continuum with the ability to tp basically anywhere he could remember at least. Also, I mean as far as his field of vision can go. And it takes energy to open them from the beginning, and I agree with the distance thing too

Name: Victor Crowell
Ability: DNA Assimilation- Can take in the DNA of other and assimilate it to take on any qualities the being. Currently needs at least a full vile of blood to permanently take on the change, anything less and it wont last. (Only psychical abilities....for now)
Appearance: Black slicked back hair, tan skin, and dark green eyes. Wears opened white shirt with sleeves rolled up, dark blue jeans, and black boots.
Weapon: Suitcase with strange device and several labeled viles inside.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
DNA Assimilation- Can take in the DNA of other and assimilate it to take on any qualities the being. Currently needs at least a full vile of blood to permanently take on the change, anything less and it wont last. (Only psychical abilities....for now)
I've seen a power like this before... DONT TELL ME YOUR TRYING TO REVIVE COPY GUY FROM OUTCASTS???!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hahaha, he's dedicated to my first powered character, Vex. Although now that ive got more experience, his powers are a lot more fine tuned and quite a bit more complex.
I hope so... another Vex might as well cut this entire world in half XD though tbh I like your character

Alright, lemme break it down. He doesnt 'replicate' powers, he absorbs and breaks down small amounts of dna and finds the best way to incorporate it into his own. Technically, hes doing what most would consider mad science on himself as the physical changes could be horrid.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Alright, lemme break it down. He doesnt 'replicate' powers, he absorbs and breaks down small amounts of dna and finds the best way to incorporate it into his own. Technically, hes doing what most would consider mad science on himself as the physical changes could be horrid.
Seems legit. I think this is pretty cool, however I disagree with Illusion's nerf. I think mine's better, what do you think?

Yeah, illusion, one of the main points was to abosrb certain physical traits from other superhumans. But currently he cant absorb energy based powers, just physical changes.