• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Oasis (RP)

(Before you post please go to the discussion, leave your character bio, and wait for approval here.)
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-oasis.19174/

"Why do I always get myself into these situations." Jesse said as he ran from four men with weapons "You just had to get in one more game." The red head said before he turned around and blocked a arrow with his arms, now made of steel. "Nice shot." He said before a man came and tried to punch him "If the arrow didn't work why did you think that would?"

Hope leaned back in the remains of what seems to be a restaurant, being how the food here is decently preserved. And that was being lenient. Normally, Hope didn't eat or drink like she is, but with food and water being scarce it was for the best. "Ok, next serving." She said quietly to herself, the short sword hanging loosely to her left side. This was her turf, and often nobody challenged her. May it be her age, sex, or appearance, Hope always thought it was her skill with a blade. It was what she did 90% of the time, train. That way nobody could overcome her, mutant or not.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Here we go again," Alpha sighed, surrounded by men in similar outfits to ones that were chasing Jesse, he stood still for a while, with a smirk on his face.
"Surrender sir, we are armed and dangerous," The leader of the group said, pointing to Alpha. It was all according to plan, now all he needed was to rope them in.
"Alright, but before you take me away, let me ask you a question," Alpha said, still wearing the same smirk, hoping one would fall for his trap.
"Make it quick, we have to be places,"
"Do you know about the states of matter?"
"Sure I do, solids, liquids and gases. Why?"
You actually forgot one, Plasma!" Alpha then began his assault, shooting out three streams of plasma to the men who began firing their weapons out of panic. Others fled, as the Ghost member took out his spear and knocked a last of the guys who still remained. The leader had fled, so Alpha was let a free escape.
"All in a days work," He chuckled to himself, running away at full speed.

Jesse then knocked out the rest of the guys who were near him and went up to Alpha "See now that wasn't hard, we even got a few quips in." He said before "De-Steeling" and patting his friend on the back. "Now that we have a Sandship we can continue with our search, thanks to moi. Now let's go see what's in that run down food store, we'll need to stock up before we get back on the road." The boy then grabbed Alpha and started walking towards the store. "Hopefully it hasn't been ravaged."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nexus watched as Alpha and Jesse fought against the men with weapons, and waited for them to finish so he can take their loot. Then he saw the badges, and overheard they were going towards the store. He used the sand near him as a surfboard to reach Jesse and Alpha. "You guys are Ghosts, right?" he asked looking at their badges. "That means we're on the same team," Nexus told them, his expression covered by the cloths on his mouth.

"Yes we are. I'm Jesse and this is Alpha." He said before letting go of his friend "We're heading towards the Dry woods to search for certain merchant, wanna join us?" Jesse said happily "Before you tell us that though, what's your name stranger?" He asked, while examining his clothes to see if he had any hidden weapons or was secretly a Ghoul "You seem like an Alex."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Is that not obvious, unless you're a rookie, you should know who your allies and enemies are. And also Jesse, you didn't have to drag me, I am perfectly capable of walking," Alpha said, partially freeing himself from Jesse's grip, his stomach grumbling from hunger, fighting those grunts did take a considerable amount of energy from him.
"I am a little hungry, let's get something to eat before we report back to headquarters," The Plasma starter told his ally, walking closer to the abandoned food store and looking through the windows to check if the location wasn't looted before.
"Nice to meet ya, you already know who I am,"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Alright, I'm good, don't worry. I don't usually hang around with my fellow Ghosts, I prefer to be solo. However, I do make alliances every now and then. Name's Nexus," he told Alpha and Jesse. He turned around to check the food store as well. "We should stock up here, then we'll go for Dry Woods, then HQ. Sound good?" he asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Why'd we go to Dry Woods? Nothing good ever comes out of that dump, so what's the point?" Alpha pointed out to his newfound ally, using his spear to break open the glass and raid the store for any supplies it still had. Alpha came out with some chips, and a few small Oreo packs.
"Looks like the Ghouls beat us to this site, all I could find that looked edible were these chips and Oreos,"

"Because that's where our merchant is. Plus there is some Leapard fur down there unless you want to deal with another pack of them I suggest you stop complaining." Jesse said before walking in the doorway and grabbing a bunch of cans and some drinks that the Ghouls found to gross. "Okay, let's head out on the....I guess we need a name for our new ship sooooo.....How about the Waverider?" He said before leaving and looking for the big ship with a crossed out Ghost logo on it "Hey guys I found it!!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Alright, I guess I'll go to that dump again," Alpha complied, walking to the Waverider, also feeding off of the goods that he snagged, he also found a half eaten sandwich and some Sprite, which he dusted off and consumed. Once he reached the Ship, he hopped on and waited for Nexus to catch up.
"Hope we don't run into any Ghoul Trash on our way, that would suck pretty badly,"

"Yep, I'm just happy I'm finally a captain." Jesse said hopping onto the vessel "Alpha open up the sails while I check the cabin and other rooms." He yelled before going inside and checking the rooms "Anyone home?! No?! Okay!" He said before cleaning out the cabin and claiming it for his own "This is nice, now back to captaining!" He yelled to himself before running out and grabbing hold of the wheel. "Set a course for the dry woods!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Aye Aye Captain!" Alpha replied as he jumped up and opened the sails. The ship started to move slowly as the wind gusts began getting stronger.
"Next stop, Dry Woods!" The Plasma Starter exclaimed as he leapt down and waited for the "captain" to give him his next orders. In a mean time, he decided to find his own place to sleep and call his own. He found that there was a room with a n old T.V and a computer.
"Dibs!" He called out, claiming the room as his own before he began to tune the computer and T.V to make it better than new.

"Oh so you found a Computer." He said before turning it on "I guess your in charge of navigation. Or would be if-. Oh nevermind. I guess the old owners of the ship used to be teammates" Jesse said before handing Alpha a comlink "Stay down here a try to see if they used a compass or mapping software." The red head said before leaving and finding Nexus "You wanna help push the ship? If you took some sand and made it into a type of whirlwind you could start the ship." He asked Nexus

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nexus got on, Waverider, and then looked around. He had stolen a bit of supplies from the abandoned shop too, but he rationed for survival, unlock some careless people. He turned around and saw the gust, and then looked back at Jesse. "How the hell is sand supposed to cause a whirlwind?" Nexus asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ok there was this show, like really old. As in 409 years back where it was a show about this group of teens who could control the elements. And people in the desert would control the sand and push their boats using the sand. I found it in one of my grandfathers antique collections and watched all of it. It just looked like mini tornados." Jesse explained "Or you could just push the boat with the sand, in the sail or on the ground. Anyways your our engine. But cooler." Jesse said before running back to the wheel "FULL SAND AHEAD!!!" He shouted with gusto

Last edited by a moderator:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Alpha proudly put on the comlink and opened up the computer to see if there was any sort of navigation system.
"Well Jesse, good news is that I found a navigation system, the bad thing is that it's way too outdated, there's too many updates to be had, I'll modify the computer and give it a more improved software system," He began taking apart the computer and the T.V and melted them both apart using his plasma. Once it cooled down, he then began building his own computer, mostly to handle new systems.

"Okay, get back to me when you set it up." He spoke into the comlink before turning to Nexus "Start pushing us while before I get the engine started." Jesse then started running to the engine room and started the back rotors "THAT SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD!!" He yelled over the engine revving "I got the engine going you got that computer up and running?" The boy asked on the comms

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Alright, from the looks of things, it won't 'e long, thankfully I have a few spare nuts and bolts from other computers," Alpha spoke back to his "captain". After that, he continued working vigorously, a few green sparks flying here and there, bit nothing the ship couldn't handle. Finally, he created it and decided to boot it up. It worked somewhat like a Chromebook, as far as setting it up went. Once everything was set up, he booted it up, and got some navigation.
"Good news captain, we're online now!"

"That's great to hear me dungbie! Now bring the compass to the binnacle! All hands hoay!!" Jesse yelled in a pirate like voice before running back to the wheel to see Nexus pushing the ship with sand "Next stop, the dry woods!!" And after he said that the ship started to move and start accelerating "You can stop pushing now." The boy said to his new ally before the sand fell back down and the ship continued to move, getting faster. "So which direction are we heading matey?!"