• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The oasis of Life

You may use any non legendary pokemon including non cannon versions/evolutions

On an island lost to history where pokemon live, untouched by the hand of humanity where every type lives together a Lucario sat atop a peak, using his aura. This lucario was of a very rare kind, gifted with even more exceptional use of Aura than a normal lucario. He was shunned by his tribe, kicked out as a "danger" to them. Kole stood up and hopped down part of the mountain and dissapeared into a dark cave

Last edited:
Not far away was a Midnight Lycanroc. She was leaping from rock to rock with ease. She was alone, and has been traveling as such for a while. Her name was unknown to most, but she still remembered that she was Jetta. It was getting dark, and Jetta knew if she didn’t find shelter soon, larger Pokémon may think of her as dinner. She climbed higher into the mountain until she came across a dark cave. “ Is anyone there? “ She called into it.

Jetta whipped her head away from the aura ball and snarled towards the Lucario. Her lip curled and you could see her gleaming white teeth. “ Don’t attack me again or you’ll regret it. “ She regained her composure. “ My name isn’t important, but I seek shelter for the night. Nothing more, nothing less. “

"You understand you are in Lucario territory right? But i dont have any objections" he said. "There is an area deeper in the cave with beds" The lucario told the lycanroc

Jetta inwardly frowned. Has she really traveled for so long, that she doesn’t know where she was? It didn’t matter, she supposed. Since she had no one left to worry about her. She bowed her head in thanks. “ I appreciate it. I don’t think I’ve ever been here, forgive my intrusion. “

The lucario sat down and used his aura to see around his territory. There were four lucario walking around in it, searching everywhere. These were from his tribe and were sent to kill him. "Get in the back, now!" He growled over to the Lycanroc as the lucarios approached. They were right above them looking down the mountain but just then they turned around. Their paws making noise as they walked through the loose gravel on the plateau. The cave overlooked the entire island except the lucario tribes in the mountains. He gazed down at the forest as the sun set and darkness covered the island. It was a moonless night so it was pitch black as the lucario made his way deeper into the cave. He lied down on one of the beds as water dripped down from the ceiling into a hole made for collecting the water to drink

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tyrone (a toxicroak) and Jolt (a joltic) were lost, he had wondered off in search of adventure after being exiled for saving Jolt, and now they didn't know where they were. Suddenly Tyrone heard a shout "Over there!" it was a small group of Lucario, they must be in their territory and they had seen them. They charged at them but the Toxicroak was too fast for them. He whizzed around repeatedly using poison jab as he did. Eventually the Lucario fled, could they be looking for reinforcements. "Over there" whispered Jolt from atop his shoulder. Tyrone turned and looked where he was poiting, a cave. They made a break for it entering the cave and sitting in the entrance, keeping absolutely silent.

Kole heard the commotion outside and used his aura to determine where the pokemon were. He watched them through aura as they came to the caves mouth. "Who are you?" His growl echoed through the cave. "You are trespassing into hostile lucario territory." He growled

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
They both jumped at the noise and Jolt nearly fell out of the cave, Tyrone reached out and grabbed him. "We don't want any trouble" Tyrone said, "we were just looking for shelter. We will be gone by morning", Jolt added. Tyrone then said "hang on if this is where the Lucario tribe is why are you here alone in a cave?".

"They are afraid of me and my power. They try to kill me because I posses more aura power than three combined. Lucarios like me are rare and can use aura in more ways"

Jetta’s ear’s pricked And she opened her eyes. Their magenta hue glowed brightly in the dark. She growled at the two newcomers. This wasn’t even her cave, but she still didn’t want anyone else in it. “ And Who are you two? “

Kole sensed the fear and confusion from them through his aura. "They only seek shelter. Like you, and if they cause problems, well the tribe has had a run in they will not forget" He said to the Lycanroc who hadn't revealed her name to him yet. Perhaps he had to earn her trust. or maybe something more. He didn't know but it did intrigue him on why she doesn't reeal her name.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jolt didn't like the Lycanroc as his family were killed by a group of Lycanroc. He sat there on Tyrone's shoulder shaking with a mix of hate and fear. "Can we come in a bit furtger" asked Tyrone to the Lucario, it's a bit cold here.

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
An Eevee viewed the pokemon from an alcove inside the cave. He heard....voices. A small gust of wind flowed into the cave, berushing his fur against his face. "A powerful Lucario...", he mumbled, "I hafta get out of here." He attempted to sneak out the dark, rocky cave, but tripped on a rock, falling into an underground steam. He couldn't swim. But if they didn't hear him already then..."HELP!", he shouted.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tyrone heard a small shout for help, he saw the Eevee and using his agility he hopped down and grab the Pokémon. "You ok there fella" Jolt asked still riding Tyrone's shoulder. You took quite a tumble "

A_Normal_Snivy

He sat there, panting and spitting out water. He flopped onto his side, breathing heavily. "Th-Thank you....", he said, coughing.

“Why are we here again?” A Manectric sporting a shiny coat asked, his ear flicking.

“Brother, we were given a quest to find a herb called catmint. The healers have been worried about greencough lately..” A Houndoom with fluffier fur responded.

“Yeah, yeah, should have sent an orange ribbon to do this job.” The Manectric shot back, paying no attention to the current commotion.

Both the Manectric and the Houndoom wore necklaces with a wooden carving of the yin and yang symbol. Their necklaces had purple ribbon-like material that held the wooden pendant.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren looked at the Eevee, "what's your name then, where are your family" Jolt asked as he hopped off Tyrone's shoulder. Tyrone suddenly felt faint, he looked at his said he had cut it open when he rescued the Eevee, Tyrone looked back at the Eevee and collapsed into unconsciousness. Jolt scuttled over and shouted "help somebody please help".

“S-someone needs help!” The Houdoom exclaimed, taking great strides. While Feng was collecting some catmint that was growing in a rocky crevice, he noticed that his sister was gone.

“Hey- Fai!” The Manectric exclaimed, running after the Houdoom. When Fai reached the Toxicroak, she asked one question.

“What happened here?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jolt said "He was saving that Eevee and he must have caught himself on a jagged rock". Jolt was scared, if Tyrone died he'd be all alone little old him against the world. He would be dead in days, he needed Tyrone. He had no one else. He could tell though that he was weak, he was most likely not going to make it.

“W-well.. I’m no healer, but we can take him to our healers!” The Houndoom responded. As soon as her Manectric brother caught up, she took a minute to explain the current situation.

“What? But the catmint-“ Feng started, before being cut off by his sister’s protests.

“Fine, maybe I’ll grab some on the way back.” He grumbled.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jolt was watching it was then that he realised Tyrone was no longer breathing, he turned to look at his friend an realized he had bled out. Jolt started to cry, he didn't want to but he couldn't help it. He was alone a tiny Joltik vs the world, he had also lost his only family since losing his original family. He sat there crying and crying, trying not to look at the lifeless body of Tyrone.

Kole heard the commotion and walked out from the dark cave, still shrouded mostly in darkness. "Who are you and why are you in the lucario's territory?" He asked with a loud growl. "This is a hostile tribe to any non lucario and I would advise you all to hide or leave before they send the hunters" He told them all. "You are welcome in my cave but if they find us it's everyones head"

“Oh! Umm.. My name is Fai and the angry pile of fluff over there is Feng. W-we are from a dojo not far from here..” The Houndoom answered, looking towards her Manectric brother.

“To think that a quest for mints would lead to this..” Feng grumbled, gripping the mints he held in his jaws.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jolt was freaking out, he had no idea what to do without Tyrone he would never make it a day on his own. He was looking at the larger Pokémon hoping they would have a solution.

“Right! C-come on, brother.” The Houndoom responded, making gestures with her pointed tail.

“Wait! What about the body? Do we just leave it here?” Feng asked, pointing at the bleeding Toxicroak.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
At the mention of Tyrone Jolt started to tear up again he stood there looking straight at the Houndoom, with tears in his eyes.

Jetta ran to the front of the cave and looked down below, angry to see additional Pokémon. “ Hey!! Do you guys wanna be caught?! Just pick them up and bring everyone in here! “ She whisper-shouted.

A_Normal_Snivy

Sam got up, wobbling on his feet. "C-coud you leave us alone for a sec?", he shouted at the Lycanroc. His throat was as coarse as sandpaper now. "Or...Or I'll hafta battle you!" He glared at her, quite mad that she could be angry in a time like this. He might be a loner, but he couldn't bear to see others hurt.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Joltic looked up at the larger Pokémon and said, "everyone stop fighting" he stared at the all defiantly, almost daring to start fighting. He then looked back at Tyrone, he decided he would deal with him, he grabbed his arm in his tiny front legs and tried to pull him he put all his effort in and slowly started to pull him out of the cave.