• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Nobodys (Discussion)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Eli
Codename: (The) Forgotten
Appearance: 6', dark purple eyes, dark purple almost black skin, black hair
Personality: very serious (I want to mostly evolve it in the RP)
Affiliation: Nobody's
Powers: The power to create gaps in people's attention, making himself go unnoticed by anywhere from one pearson, to everyone around him (This gap will not let him do anything to them with greater pain than a pinch without them noticing), the ability to make people forget immediate memories of him when he goes out of their sight, the final one is hard for him to pull of, and requires contact with the target, but he can erase himself completely from someone's mind
Favorite weapon is poison, then knifes
Backstory (if not Nobody this is optional): Was exposed at a young age, when a gang had started to beat him, about to die of blood loss, the Lumiari came and gave him the power to escape, he soon learned how to use his powers fairly well, going mostly unnoticed by everyone afterwards, for fear of being beaten again, living from place to place, simply wandering while staying alive, never really having any friends, died in 2007 when a car ran him over, due to a few reasons

Other:

If you need one, I can make a weapon M as well

I only read the first half page, can you tell me what's happened and how to show up?

You want y opinion on those songs Eevium?

Funnily enough, I have a character called nobody, but I think he would be to OP

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Fearless terror for Mia is good, the other two I don’t think fit her
Facade of the soul when allies in a cold rage, and my last charade is not really Allie, and also not really a battle theme (though I guess you never said that)
That’s at least what I think from my limited knowledge of them

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The other two were mainly picked more for Mia's sociopathic side rather than her killeverythinginafiftyfootradius side. She seems to naturally have a sadistic but naive personality generally, which is why I selected the other two.
However. Fearless Terror is Bete Noire's theme in the canon series (which is who Mia is vaguely based on). So it doesn't surprise me that it fits both characters.
(google the character if you want, you'll definitely see where I got my inspiration from)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@Eliiiscool the main thing about The Nobodies is this quote from my first post on this thread 'Artram decided he would form a team from the people that the Lumini granted powers. He would travel back in time to save each one just before they died and bring them to 2025 to train so they could stop Molag, he called his agents Nobodys.' I don't think your backstory fits the bill when it comes to Nobodies. So not accepted.

Edit: Also the Lumini only give powers to those who are about to die.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
So with the EMP wave, is it just electric-type things like powers and items affected, or does it disable everything?

Oh I see well JC doesn't have electrical power as her Sword burn ability has to do with a dimension source to pull them out but if he took all power then JC would become frozen solid due to not having any power and if she was not thawed out quickly she would die due to her body freezing over lol @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Dmitrii doesnt really have any electrical power either. The armour has no electricity running it, and since the lasers just appear out of thin air, there is nothing really to shut him down. Just wanted to clarify what the EMP shut down.