• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Night Hunters. [Discussion]

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Scorpio (Real Name Unknown)
Species: Abomination
Nationality: Brazil
Affiliation: Vampires
Physical appearance: A blue color of a scorpion, it's also able to fly with it's wings created from an experiment.
Clothing: If you count the saddle
Weapons: Stinger, Claws
Backstory: Was a normal human and went to travel to England by boat, as he was kidnapped the night after he had arrived. It was a bloodmoon the night he was kidnapped, And was never seen again by his friends. Now he's just a pet to the vampires
Other: i;m on so many RPs right now since i'm always bored

Name: Charlie Buck
Species: Human
Nationality: French
Affiliation: Night Hunter
Physical Appearance: Charlie is 4'9 weighing at 89 lbs, he has better upper body strength but terrible lower body strength. He has orange hair and red eyes that turn dark with anger.
Clothing: He wears a black hooded sweater and blue pants, he keeps a silver collar around his neck to keep vampires from biting him, he hides it by putting the sweater on.
Weapons: A silver knife and dagger
Backstory: Barely escaped from vampires as a kid but his parents were killed so know he vowed revenge on all vampires
Other: Born on a blood moon

Last edited:
Might as well as a bit of backstory for the Vampire that turned Winston, as it may impact a bit of the story moving on. Plus, it's nice to have him fleshed out as more than just a reclusive old man. Since I can't really think of a way to incorporate this stuff into the roleplay, I might as well put it here:

His name is Victor Marlowe (yes, Winston did take his surname from him), and he was a Greater Vampire who lived and fought during the Bloodmoon War. A falling-out with the then-Vampire Lord a few years after the war inspired him to go his own way, eventually settling down in a manor where Winston resides today. He remained there for some time, retaining the traits of a malevolent vampire yet holding a grudge against many of the other Greaters.

One night many decades later, he had a run-in with a group of Night Hunters, who drove a stake partially through his heart but were eventually fought off before they could finish the job. After this, Victor's health began to deteriorate, and he knew he had to look for someone to be his successor. It was then that he found a boy boldly rummaging through his home, one that had already appeared to have a keenness for the dark and for sneaking by, fostered by a childhood of stealing to get by. He took him in, yet the ungrateful boy proved to be the nail in his coffin, and he died one week before he turned 250.

---

Anyways, I'll likely post sometime within the next two or three posts. I'm also thinking of ideas for a Howling Blade or a Night Hunter, but nothing concrete at this point.