• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Night Hunters. [Discussion]

Mind if I give a little background tip?

Backgrounds don't have to be fancy or anything. Angron's backstory is mostly him living a quiet peaceful farm life. Sometimes he visited their neighboring city for entertainment. His association with the night hunters, came briefly in the form of, him simply impressing a night hunter. Whom then asked him if he would join.

Since backstory is optional, whatever you decide to do/not do there is your choice. I figured I'd drop this small piece of advice, just in case.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Alright, got my Night Hunter character sorted~:
Name: Alicia Lane.
Species:
Human.
Nationality:
British.
Affiliation:
Night Hunters.
Physical appearance:
Fair skin, somewhat freckled face, blue eyes, shoulder-length brown hair, roughly 167cm (5’5¾”), a fairly delicate build, but is building up her muscle.
Clothing:
Standard Night Hunter outfit, with a few silver chain necklaces and a thick-banded ring with a sapphire inset into it.
Weapons:
A polearm with a blue painted handle and silver tip, in a narrow hourglass-like shape with a point added to the end (will probably add a picture).
Backstory: A young girl born into a wealthy family, she led a fairly quiet life. Throughout her early teens, her parents were introduced her to quite a few young men, though none of them cared at all for her, save for the one that met her when she just turned 16. Both Alicia and the young man liked each other and their parents agreed, too.
At a tiny party held at friend’s estate, however, where both families were to show, the young man that Alicia liked showed up, with only one other person, who was not either of his parents. It soon became clear that the mysterious ‘person’ was a vampire, who had also turned Alicia’s beloved, who lead away the host and attack him, Alicia accidently spotting it..
When it became a full-on attack on the party, caused by that glance, she hid under a table, hoping that she wouldn’t be noticed. When all the noise died down, someone pulled up the tablecloth, to whom she pulled down the tablecloth over, despite the person having been the one who had most likely saved her. After sorting out the misunderstanding, Alicia learnt that she was the only one left there, upset about her loss, she accepted the offer of becoming a Night Hunter, to try stop other people from hurting the same way.
Other: Bloodmoon (not gonna hide it ‘cause I can’t be bothered to~), five years fighting experience.

Bigger backstory than I thought...

@Gamingfan Those kinds will most likely be treated like animals or pets, unless they're well trained, they are kept in stables and offered human corpses to eat. If they're well trained and/or behaved, they can be allowed to roam the owner's home a bit like a pet.

@ThAtGuY101 Depending on how much Vampire blood was given to the Thralls to begin with, if only a tiny bit, they might be a lot more similar to an average human, however some work in the promise of gaining more blood from them and getting stronger, hence Great Thralls being a thing. Although most Vampires are "cautious" as to not make their Thralls stronger than them to avoid them rebelling for getting too ambitious.

I like to think Niccolo has relativity nice living conditions for his thralls. Not out of the goodness of his heart, but because he doesn't want to look at such animalistic eye sores. He also has expects his thralls to be well mannered and clean up after themselves. Since Niccolo came from an old aristocratic family. Even the thrall rooms will show this. There will be old ornate furniture and decoration.

It's more of a callout at the fashion at that time. Women dresses looked a little something like this:
the-world-of-fashion-1838.jpg

It's fine, I doubt it'll change too much in terms of responding. It feels like a thing that's hard to describe, but one that most people will be on similar terms about.

Anyways, I'll likely wait a while to post, both due to a lack of ways to respond to a prompt/have other people respond to a prompt, and also so I can have some time to catch up with other real life things. Plus, storywise, it just feels like the right thing to do.

Name: Amree Gale
Species: Human
Nationality: French
Affiliation: Night Hunters
Physical appearance: Amree has soft blonde hair that's pulled back into a bun with a white flower sticking from the center. Her eyes are a sky blue. She is quite small and pale.
Clothing: the uniform of the Night Watch
Weapons: A silver rapier
Backstory: Will reveal in RP/still figuring out.
Other: She was born on a blood moon.

Name: Benjamin Conerbray
Nationality: England
Affiliation: Vampires
Physical appearance: Benjamin also has curly black hair, however his stop right above the ears. He has light brown eyes and a compassionate expression. He is well muscled and tanned due to being a thrall his entire life.
Clothing: Benjamin sports a red and black striped button up shirt with a tie. He has tan overalls and some black boots.

When he dresses up to be more fancy when around his vampiric masters.
Weapons: He uses a short sword to help fend of threats to his vampiric masters.
Backstory: Is Elizabeth's older brother.
Other: He only still works as a Thrall is because his sister is one of the Greater Vampires. That, and he doesn't know how to leave his current situation. His "seduction curse" was lifted as soon as Elizabeth had the power to get it off of him. He constantly denies the vampiric blood, despite his sister offering it with nothing in return.
He could help the Night Watch in the future.

Sorry for extremely short bios, they were very rushed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Peter Hale
Nationality: English
Affiliation: Night Hunter
Physical appearance: Peter is fairly fit in build his is moderately muscular and is around 6'2 in height. He has short neatly styled white hair and stunning pink eyes. He has a large tattoo of a cross across his entire back.
Clothing: A long (down to his feet), sleeveless, hooded black jacket with metallic shoulder pads, black pants with knee pads and black boots.
Weapons: A pair of gloves with retractable silver claws (similar to that of black panther).
Other: Bloodmoon

Name: Deucalion Bloodborn
Species: Vampire
Nationality: American
Affiliation: Greater Vampire
Physical appearance: Deucalion is relatively buff he has good muscle mass but is still very tall and slender. He is 6'8 and has short golden blonde hair with dazzling blue eyes that turn red when he is angry.
Clothing: He wears a expensive all white suit but with a black shirt and white shoes, that always seems to stay clean no matter the circumstances. He also has a sleek black cane with a skull on the end that has glowing red eyes, he often uses the staff when he is attempting to use seduction as it distracts his victim.
Abilities: Strength and Speed, Claws and Fangs, Night Vision, Seduction, Shape-shifting, Flight and Regeneration
Other: Bloodmoon

These are my characters feel free to give criticisms